Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) (58649 Views)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by saphiere(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Man shares the mouthwatering dish a lady missed after she turned down his invitation

A Nigerian man has taken to the Microblogging platform, Twitter to share photos of the mouthwatering delicacy he had prepared for a lady he invited to his place, however, the lady failed to turn up.

According to him, the lady turned down his invitation because she has the notion that all that men want is sex.

Well, for the man, it is the lady who is at loss as she missed the chance of enjoying a plate of eba with Egusi soup.

Sharing the photos of the food, he wrote;

I invited this girl over for dinner last night she legit said she isn’t coming that all men want is sex. Na so she take miss better egusi soup I make for am.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dayveedcody_/status/1481182877840723970

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by saphiere(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladies be careful o. This is a trap.
I've once fell a victim of this. Though mine wasn't food.

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

No Nigerian man would give you anything without wanting something in return.

Let us open our eyes this year o.
Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and then dump you.

310 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
important question OP should answer IS:"were you planning to ask for some sexual favor (after the meal)?!?!?

if YES then she was right in not coming, is it?!?!

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

you have to understand the mind of men:
a woman that refuses to come and then when you see the gift he was about to offer you, you decided to come...makes you a selfish narrow minded person solely driven to meet that guy because of the "supposed" gift you missed, thus NO MAN SHOULD VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and therefore why you were treated like dirt (since you acted like dirt).

906 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by saphiere(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand the mind of men:
a woman that refuses to come and then when you see the gift he was about to offer you, you decided to come...makes you a selfish narrow minded person solely driven to meet that guy becausde of the "supposed" gift you missed, thus NO MAN SHOULD VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and therefore why you were treated like dirt (you acted like dirt).
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

They always have a way of coming back to get something in return.

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Every guy when read your post go totally understand why that homeboy change him mind about just giving you that gift alone, which he genuinely bought at first to give to you. Only thing a man should give any lady is this hard dick and bubblegum.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

so what you are saying is that....you want to be the only one receiving while men should solely do the giving, abi?!?!?!

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Hunger go catch you oh

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Blossommind: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
sad
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by saphiere(f): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so what you are saying is that....you want to be the only one receiving while men should solely do the giving, abi?!?!?!
What I'm saying is, if you want to give, give with your heart and don't expect or ask anything in return.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by futurerex: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Because they're hungry & insatiable.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
What I'm saying is, if you want to give, give with your heart and don't expect or ask anything in return.

believe me, if some women out there didnt DEMAND for gifts/handouts then men wouldnt give anything. the sad reality is that many women out there are using r/ships and sex as a tool to demand for gifts and handouts from men.
the minute you guys are in a r/ship, these women believe that their life is now "YOUR" responsiblity!

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by saphiere(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

believe me, if some women out there didnt DEMAND for gifts/handouts then men wouldnt give anything. the sad reality is that many women out there are using r/ships and sex as a tool to demand for gifts and handouts from men.
the minute you guys are in a r/ship, these women believe that their life is now "YOUR" responsiblity!
[/s]Read before you comment.
I never asked or demanded for anything from him.
He only invited me to come that he has a gift for me.
Same thing with the lady in this news. She never asked this ediot for anything. He invited her home and she turned down his invitation.

Which one now be 'DEMAND'?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
futurerex:
Because they're hungry & insatiable.
Lol

23 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Joelobioha(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

bullshiiit..all u vagina entities do is collect hia and dia.. sad undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Candidlady: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
important question OP should answer IS:"were you planning to ask for some sexual favor (after the meal)?!?!?

if YES then she was right in not coming, is it?!?!

The angles you see things from, really impressive

You don't strike me like the biased type

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Candidlady: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
killmods:

Lol

Barawo spotted ..... You lifted this meme lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Barawo spotted ..... You lifted this meme lol
I lifted a whole lot of em today grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Aguilar(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

There are men and there is a man. So don't generalise all men. It is expected that all ladies would think that every men wants sex. But what if some men just wish to favour you and demand nothing in return. I'm not saying that i don't like sex. It's easy to get sex from ladies if i want because there are ladies that are into such profession to please men and grant them their sexual desires. Abi is it jesus christ you want to marry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
[s][/s]Read before you comment.
I never asked or demanded for anything from him.
He only invited me to come that he has a gift for me.
Same thing with the lady in this news. She never asked this ediot for anything. He invited her home and she turned down his invitation.

Which one now be 'DEMAND'?

you wrote that men should give freely, and i am just trying to make you understand that men wouldnt give much if women didnt DEMAND for these gifts/handouts. so you actually believe that men would just send recharge cards to every babe they meet, for NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER?!?!?

Candidlady:
The angles you see things from, really impressive
You don't strike me like the biased type

how else can we be on a faceless forum, but unbiased?!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na him go still wan knack her after she finish chop the eba with egusi soup. Thank God say she no come sef. Mumu man

13 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
The man is a SIMP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Candidlady: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

how else can we be on a faceless forum, but unbiased?!

True that..

When itend to take sides cuz of experiences that have altered my mindset would say iam been/being biased?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by flokii: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Food missed food after turning down the guy's invite for dinner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
.Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and then dump you.

I believe your Father is a Nigerian, and I believe he did not use and dump your mother...

Let me tell you one thing, stupidity attracts stupidity.... With this your senseless mindset, you will also attract senseless men and it's that simple... Seems many of you enjoy the attention you get from those guy shouting redpill all over the forum, it's quite obvious.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only a hungry lady would be so concerned about missing the food undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by professore(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
As long as she doesn't think she missed embarassed

Check my signature below and follow up

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

I feel your pain

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Various Ghanaian Dishes / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.