Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3251 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by pansophist(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2021
gabriel66386:
Follow the ssce guy. Help him achieve his dream by sending him to school.

Abi, afterall, men do this all the time.

@op, I don't necessarily need to say much, because kalu61, nazgul and others have made my point, but as an addition, you need to be conscious of what you bring to the table.

Even if the ssce holder becomes a millionaire tomorrow, you'll be tempted to leave him if he faces financial challenges. Your so called "love" is merely a vehicle, and a lubricant to attach yourself and milk them. You do not have the mindset for marriage, but that of a girl coming to just reap bountifully and actualize a childhood fantasy (to be married into wealth). You are not a asset to your spouse, but a liability. And its more unfortunate you have not developed a mechanism to evaluate yourself.

What's even more sad is how you've positioned yourself as worthy to judge the pocket and achievements of two young men, and the question that comes to my mind is, "who are you"? Gone are the days being a woman is enough, you have to be more. Your body is not enough to keep a man, just as him being a man is not enough to keep you either. The day people go into a relationship with the mindset of "what I'm a bringing to the table?" Life will be good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2021
So you're already telling us that you're cheating before marriage within 2 different men (ssce and graduate).

Which means in that marriage if you married to thr ssce holder, you'll still cheat, because of money. If you married to the graduate you'll cheat on him if he doesnt meet up your taste of man standard.

If is money you want, go for the one that has money, if is taste you want in a man go for the one that has it.

We cant advice you because, we dont know what you really want, but you're the one that knows what you want.

If you try to play smart, it will EndInPremiumTears and you'll lose the 2 men.
Re: .. by Pk01(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2021
My uncle wey no go school at all ,they are still together with his headmistress wife..with six children sef... NB: CHANGE IS CONSTANT...

That stingy man won't change...from ur write up..I just like that ssce guy.. stick with him advice him to be serving at least 2k every day..2k savings for month will get him laptop.. another for a month will get him android phone... another one will get him the capital to start online business not yahoo...

There are many things to do online jor....
Re: .. by Mcslize: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista

This is where some of you ladies always get it wrong. Using spending to ascertain the level of a guy's love for you is the most low level of reasoning.

In essence, you love the SSCE guy because he spends on you not that you truly love him. If he should withdraw that spending gesture, you won't love him any more . Meaning your love is based on the spending capability of the guy. This is why we see materialistic love everywhere.

As a a guy we know that the love of a lady cannot be bought with money so any guy spending on a girl will find it hard ascertaining a girl that truly loves him due to the fact of using money as a bargaining power.

Your attitude towards the SSCE will definitely change if he stops spending on you. That we all know cuz he has already spoilt you by spending on you right from the beginning which if you do not get such gesture from him or something happens and he stops spending on you, your loyalty for him will be at stake. That is not love. That is materialistic love you have for him.

Ask yourself this, if the SSCE guy stops spending on you today, will you still love him? If he no longer give you money, will you still love him like before?

Your answer to that will present you who to choose.

As a guy, I don't like spending on a lady like lavishing money on any lady I am with cuz I feel that I am using money to buy her love for me and that may bring about fake love on her part due to the financial benefit she gets.

And if anything happens and she doesn't get that financial favour from me, that will definitely alter her loyalty . Due to that, most guys don't like using money to keep a girl cuz it will definitely result to disloyalty in the future when they no longer get such monetary favour from the said guy.

The love of money is what many ladies call love not really that they love the guy per say. It is the monetary favour they love. Withhold that favour back as a guy, and you will see their true colours.

With this, do ask yourself, will you still love the SSCE guy if he stops spending on you henceforth?

3 Likes

Re: .. by lalalista: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Mcslize:
lalalista

This is where some of you ladies always get it wrong. Using spending to ascertain the level of a guy's love for you is the most low level of reasoning.

In essence, you love the SSCE guy because he spends on you not that you truly love him. If he should withdraw that spending gesture, you won't love him any more . Meaning your love is based on the spending capability of the guy. This is why we see materialistic love everywhere.

As a a guy we know that the love of a lady cannot be bought with money so any guy spending on a girl will find it hard ascertaining a girl that truly loves him due to the fact of using money as a bargaining power.

Your attitude towards the SSCE will definitely change if he stops spending on you. That we all know cuz he has already spoilt you by spending on you right from the beginning which if you do not get such gesture from him or something happens and he stops spending on you, your loyalty for him will be at stake. That is not love. That is materialistic love you have for him.

Ask yourself this, if the SSCE guy stops spending on you today, will you still love him? If he no longer give you money, will you still love him like before?

Your answer to that will present you who to choose.

As a guy, I don't like spending on a lady like lavishing money on any lady I am with cuz I feel that I am using money to buy her love for me and that may bring about fake love on her part due to the financial benefit she gets.

And if anything happens and she doesn't get that financial favour from me, that will definitely alter her loyalty . Due to that, most guys don't like using money to keep a girl cuz it will definitely result to disloyalty in the future when they no longer get such monetary favour from the said guy.

The love of money is what many ladies call love not really that they love the guy per say. It is the monetary favour they love. Withhold that favour back as a guy, and you will see their true colours.

With this, do ask yourself, will you still love the SSCE guy if he stops spending on you henceforth?
go back and check the other things I said I love about the guy. Why are you picking only the money aspect?
Re: .. by Mcslize: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Mayannar:

sad If not for condition shaaaaa.

Tbh.. I'd advise u go for the SSCE holder. I'm a guy... The Graduate guy might be this kind of pretender thou ... You might later get to know the real him in marriage.

Chill babe... Within 2mins.. everywhere fit burst. If you strongly believe in the SSCE holder and try to ask him his 5years-to-come plans.. if he has visions... You can just stick to him and try to build up you guys world...

*Nothing Wey No Fit Happen* babe.

I don't believe in using money to impress a girl. You might not really find the one that loves you genuinely if spending on a girl is the only way a guy could prove his love.

What I see in the SSCE guy is using money to sustain the girl's love which is bad.

If you want a girls genuine love as a guy, never use money as the bargaining power.

The girl u never spend on but still loves you the same is the right girl for any man out there.

The one you spend on might be faking her love for you due to the monetary favour you offer her.

That's why I always tell my fellow guys never to use money to keep a lady no matter how much of it they have. Only then you will know the girl that truly loves you.
Re: .. by Mcslize: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:
go back and check the other things I said I love about the guy. Why are you picking only the money aspect?

The money is a major factor in your write up. The question is will you still love the guy if he doesn't spend on you like the other guy?

Try and answer that question. If your answer is no then non of them is good for you. But if you say YES you will still love the SSCE guy if he stops giving you money, then go for that one.
Re: .. by lalalista: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mcslize:

The money is a major factor in your write up. The question is will you still love the guy if he doesn't spend on you like the other guy?

Try and answer that question. If your answer is no then non of them is good for you. But if you say YES you will still love the SSCE guy if he stops giving you money, then go for that one.
right now he's not giving me again as he used to because he lost his job, and I still like him a lot. It's not about the money
Re: .. by qtguru(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:
Hello all, I opened an account to post this issue here because I want a honest advice from people who don't know who I am.

I have two men in my life asking for my hand in marriage. One is a working class graduate while the other is an ssce holder who recently lost his job. I like the ssce holder the more because he is more intelligent, neat, generous, fun to be with, more handsome and he's also from my tribe. When he had a job, he always gives me money without me asking him. He takes me out a lot and buys me things. Now he's just into daily hustles that fetches him 2- 5k daily.
On the other hand, the working class graduate is not from my tribe. He has money but spending it is always a big issue. Let me just say that he's kind of stingy. He's not as neat and intelligent as the ssce holder. I need to choose one of them before April. I'm equally a graduate.

My friends say I will suffer in future if I choose the ssce guy because he's got no degree and his chances of getting a good job is very low. They want me to marry the working graduate so I won't have to suffer. Deep in my heart, I want the ssce holder. Please I need your honest opinions on who to choose. Thanks

NOTE : I've been out of job too. My job was affected by the pandemic

Do you want to be Happy or comfortable ? if you say Happy, then both of you have to work hard (job / business anything)for that happiness together, there will be a lot of delayed gratification required,

If the ssce is a hard working person and also intelligent then things will eventually turn out, are you people in Lagos, I may offer suggestions that might work.
Re: .. by denvers: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:
Hello all, I opened an account to post this issue here because I want a honest advice from people who don't know who I am.

I have two men in my life asking for my hand in marriage. One is a working class graduate while the other is an ssce holder who recently lost his job. I like the ssce holder the more because he is more intelligent, neat, generous, fun to be with, more handsome and he's also from my tribe. When he had a job, he always gives me money without me asking him. He takes me out a lot and buys me things. Now he's just into daily hustles that fetches him 2- 5k daily.
On the other hand, the working class graduate is not from my tribe. He has money but spending it is always a big issue. Let me just say that he's kind of stingy. He's not as neat and intelligent as the ssce holder. I need to choose one of them before April. I'm equally a graduate.

My friends say I will suffer in future if I choose the ssce guy because he's got no degree and his chances of getting a good job is very low. They want me to marry the working graduate so I won't have to suffer. Deep in my heart, I want the ssce holder. Please I need your honest opinions on who to choose. Thanks

You just after their money, why date two people only to break one's heart cos of money.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:

Go 4 Ssce Holder. And Get A Job 4 Urself.
Re: .. by lalalista: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
qtguru:

Do you want to be Happy or comfortable ? if you say Happy, then both of you have to work hard (job / business anything)for that happiness together, there will be a lot of delayed gratification required,

If the ssce is a hard working person and also intelligent then things will eventually turn out, are you people in Lagos, I may offer suggestions that might work.
we are in Lagos
Re: .. by qtguru(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:
we are in Lagos

What type of business is he doing ? And his plans ?
Re: .. by Chujor1634(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
People are mean sha
BlackMamba69:

Because he gives you urgent 2k init? cheesy
Imagine the nerve of an unemployed chick dating two hardworking guys, feeling entitled to their pockets!
You probably fucck the both of them as well. na your type dey carry belle give innocent man lipsrsealed
Just marry the ssce holder since he's dull enough to spend his hard earned pittance of a salary on an employed, double-dating whoore.
Re: .. by mezico96(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
My dear, follow your heart, having a good job doesn't mean he can manage you and the family neither is it a guarantee that he can't go broke...
Go for love, you might be his blessing, struggle with him.
Re: .. by Havesomesense(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Have you slept with both of them ?
Who makes you come the most
Re: .. by mezico96(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
SERIOUSLY??undecided cry
Re: .. by UKkev: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
So you are actually dating two men at the same time (that means cheating on both of them). Lol
Mind you, you are about hurting someone. Just go for the one you feel more comfortable and secured with. God help you dear.
Re: .. by jelel6: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
lalalista:
of course

Of course. That was your answer to the question of whether you're dating two people at once: Of course

You probably had a lot of admirers and you decided to accept as much applications as you can. Steadily, you've discarded everyone of them who fell short of your requirements. You're left with two and now what to choose the BEST among them. And you want us to help you!

And what makes you think you're good enough for any of those two gentlemen?

Do you have character? No. Are you trustworthy? No. Are you committed? No. Are you reliable? No. Are you even intelligent yourself? Nope.

If you don't have any of the above traits. You aren't good enough for even the lowest of the men by any hypocrical comparisons your brain can possibly fashion.
Re: .. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godmother:
The fact is, all men are the same; they reveal their true personalities in marriage.

she just told you about two guys that are different in various ways yet this is what you could say?
Re: .. by Biggest80: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
mosdii:
just imagine the words of a typical Naija Farm Tool who doesn't bring anything to the table but caught in the web of a Simp and SMAN.
She wants it all for herself, educated and open handed. it doesn't work that way, tit for tat.

My signature says it all.

Hahahaha
Re: .. by joyousever(f): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Go for whom your heart yearns for, marriage is a long thing. A person who's kind of stingy in courtship will be stingy in marriage, he's gradually showing you his real nature. As for the SSCE guy, his life isn't tied to his SSCE certificate, with determination he can always acquire a degree and more. So, you need to ask him his short term and long term plan within a timeframe so as to know if he has a vision or not. Also, you need to work hard / smart for your money, you don't have to marry anyone for his money.
lalalista:
back to sender
Re: .. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2021
pansophist:

Abi, afterall, men do this all the time.

@op, I don't necessarily need to say much, because kalu61, nazgul and others have made my point, but as an addition, you need to be conscious of what you bring to the table.

Even if the ssce holder becomes a millionaire tomorrow, you'll be tempted to leave him if he faces financial challenges. Your so called "love" is merely a vehicle, and a lubricant to attach yourself and milk them. You do not have the mindset for marriage, but that of a girl coming to just reap bountifully and actualize a childhood fantasy (to be married into wealth). You are not a asset to your spouse, but a liability. And its more unfortunate you have not developed a mechanism to evaluate yourself.

What's even more sad is how you've positioned yourself as worthy to judge the pocket and achievements of two young men, and the question that comes to my mind is, "who are you"? Gone are the days being a woman is enough, you have to be more. Your body is not enough to keep a man, just as him being a man is not enough to keep you either. The day people go into a relationship with the mindset of "what I'm a bringing to the table?" Life will be good.

Would you advise her to marry a dirty man?

Cause you seem to have missed that point in your advice?
Re: .. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:25am On Jan 22, 2021
kalu61:
Your lack of self quality and priorities is confusing you.

What do you have and how can you complement the weaknesses in your choice of man?

You sound very just like an average entitled Nigerian lady. The ssce guy spends on you because you have high degree to get you impressed and may have low self esteem that he does everything you say. The graduate is wise to spend only on his wife or is well exposed to ladies right from campus. He may be one of the guys who is tired of ladies and don't want to use material things to determine affection. You are already calling him stingy for not spending on you. Have you given him gifts or buy things for him?

You said he is not neat and didn't tell how you have impacted him in that regard. He is unintelligent but graduate and making money; l see.

Until your presence improve and value in people's life, there is little likelihood for sacrifice.

Haven said all these about him. l think you don't need any advice. You have protected the man your heart seeks for and castigated the one your heart rejects. Love is blind in these regards because we hardly see wrongs with people we love.

You have made you choice. It's not a must to have B.Sc to be successful but being wise to use available resources to your advantage. Since you hold B.Sc, you can complement him. More over you love him.

It's only in Nigeria where ladies marry who is financially stable than who they love.

Why are you guys like this? Why are men this biased? Is it that you don't believe a man can be stingy naturally, so you make excuses whenever a lady says a man is?

In your write-up, you tried to circumvent a stingy behavior by saying he's not spending on a girlfriend due to past experiences meanwhile we both know whatever behavior you exhibit while dating will not automatically get better in marriage. A stingy man is a stingy man despite how many past experiences he has had to deal with. She doesn't have to buy him gifts to be able to tell a generous man from a stingy man. Prudent isn't stingy.

Sometimes, let's work with what we were given when dishing advices instead of casting apersions.

1 Like

Re: .. by Originalsly: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Marry the guy from your tribe......especially in this case.... do not be unequally yoked. The graduate doesn't understand that his commitment is judged by his willingness to spend. The non graduate understands that ....it is part of his culture.....so he is spending as much as he can. But in this write up... about choosing who to marry.... isn't it funny that nothing is mentioned about love? OP... take stock of their spendings and choose the more profitable one to marry.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Liposure: 2:02am On Jan 22, 2021
I can tell you met the holder before the graduate. I can tell you ve made up your mind. You are only looking for validation to go ahead. My sister follow your heart. Only you understand how you feel. Don't let anybody or your friends deter you. All in all, your happiness matters.

1 Like

Re: .. by pansophist(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Would you advise her to marry a dirty man?

Cause you seem to have missed that point in your advice?

What does it mean to be "dirty"? No I won't advice anyone to marry a "dirty" man, besides, the two guys involved are far from dirty (whatever that means). These are guys doing fine for themselves, except that they could not meet the op financial demands. Perhaps, I need remind you to be realistical with the economical situation in the country, its hard for guys out there.

Having said that, will you advice the guys to marry a "dirty" (or entitled, materialistic) woman? Since it seems like the op fits that your description perfectly. No where did she mentioned of giving or bringing anything to the table, apart from her entitlement and selfishness. Will you advice your brother that as well?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Mide3367: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2021
lalalista:

greedy nd entitled towtow person. What are u bringing to the table other than nagging and double dating to see whom to switch ur allegiance to? Las Las, u will still cheat on either of them. Guys flee from vagina people. They re fish brain ND have nothing to offer other than premium tears and a drain of ur fat/lean purse

1 Like

Re: .. by kalu61(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you guys like this? Why are men this biased? Is it that you don't believe a man can be stingy naturally, so you make excuses whenever a lady says a man is?

In your write-up, you tried to circumvent a stingy behavior by saying he's not spending on a girlfriend due to past experiences meanwhile we both know whatever behavior you exhibit while dating will not automatically get better in marriage. A stingy man is a stingy man despite how many past experiences he has had to deal with. She doesn't have to buy him gifts to be able to tell a generous man from a stingy man. Prudent isn't stingy.

Sometimes, let's work with what we were given when dishing advices instead of casting apersions.
You could have simply use that energy to give your advice and move on than analyse what l wrote.

First of all, l can't conclude on a guy who is not present. A guy who ops don't have one good remark for. The guy must be a beast right?

He is stingy.
He is dirty.
He is unintelligent.
He is not from her tribe.

But niggar is a graduate, making money with his foolishness. If he is so terrible, his employer could have sacked him.

I know the guy is not terrible as painted. l can bet my girlfriend's left breat.

In your mind, the ops is intelligent right?. With all the above turn offs from him, she still needs advice.

She doesn't have job.
She is entitled.
She is cheating.
She has not affected the stingy guy weaknesses in any way but wants his money.

How do we know she is not the one that grounded the ssce guy? grin who was doing everything to win her. Now, he has lost his job. God forbid he doesn't bounce back with her ssce degree, you think the entitled ops will stick by him?

The ssce guy us stupid to me. With ssce and good pay, instead of gunning for higher degree, get a skill or save for business, he went ass licking a cheating LovePeddler who couldn't advice him to save or aim higher

That's gold digger mentality.

l owe you no apologies for my view.

So, with all the listed turn offs, if the stingy guy starts showering her with money and gifts, will she see all those turn off again?

The worst thing that can't happen to any man is being broke. Stingy, dirty and unintelligent are secondary.

Let me tell you, ops is not wise.
Likewise she will be blind to see the weaknesses of the perfect sssc guy.

Na her friends de tell her what she want, grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
kalu61:
You could have simply use that energy to give your advice and move on than analyse what l wrote.

First of all, l can't conclude on a guy who is not present. A guy who ops don't have one good remark for. The guy must be a beast right?

He is stingy.
He is dirty.
He is unintelligent.
He is not from her tribe.

But niggar is a graduate, making money with his foolishness. If he is so terrible, his employer could have sacked him.

I know the guy is not terrible as painted. l can bet my girlfriend's left breat.

In your mind, the ops is intelligent right?. With all the above turn offs from him, she still needs advice.

She doesn't have job.
She is entitled.
She is cheating.
She has not affected the stingy guy weaknesses in any way but wants his money.

How do we know she is not the one that grounded the ssce guy? grin who was doing everything to win her. Now, he has lost his job. God forbid he doesn't bounce back with her ssce degree, you think the entitled ops will stick by him?

The ssce guy us stupid to me. With ssce and good pay, instead of gunning for higher degree, get a skill or save for business, he went ass licking a cheating LovePeddler who couldn't advice him to save or aim higher

That's gold digger mentality.

l owe you no apologies for my view.

So, with all the listed turn offs, if the stingy guy starts showering her with money and gifts, will she see all those turn off again?

The worst thing that can't happen to any man is being broke. Stingy, dirty and unintelligent are secondary.

Let me tell you, ops is not wise.
Likewise she will be blind to see the weaknesses of the perfect sssc guy.

Na her friends de tell her what she want, grin

I don't care about Ops SSCE or graduate guy dilemma. I only care about how you guys seem to believe that men can't be stingy when in actual fact, we know they can.

From your write-up, I can see you are judging his 'stingy' character from two aspects: the spendthriftness of the other guy and her financial incapability, and thus have concluded the guy cannot be stingy because she doesn't have money. It doesn't work like that. That DJ cuppy is rich doesn't mean she can't distinguish a stingy guy from a prudent one, and if Op says he is, he probably is.

Stop the shalaye about her being entitled as a leverage to defend your fellow man. I get you're obligated to, due to whatever bro code that exists, but even I will never advise my enemy's daughter to marry a stingy man.

Note: Stingy isn't prudent.

A stingy man can never shower you with gifts, no matter how much he has.
All these posts about wifey handling the bills of the home are most times facilitated by husbands with stingy attitude.
Stingy people only offer financial help when they see how it can benefit them, not necessarily because they care about you. It's a selfish behavior.

I'll give you an example: If your transport fare to a guy's house costs #500

A stingy guy will give you exactly that, or ask you to supplement from your money, not because he doesn't have more, but because he doesn't see why your transportation means can't be cheaper. Why BRT when molue is cheaper?

A prudent man will give you between #500 to #1000 because he thinks about your welfare and bears in mind in case sudden fuel hike or buses strike hinder your going on plans. Will you be forced to forfeit BRT for molue because you are in lack?

A spendthrift will give you #10,000 or more because well, he has the money.
Re: .. by kalu61(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't care about Ops SSCE or graduate guy dilemma. I only care about how you guys seem to believe that men can't be stingy when in actual fact, we know they can.

From your write-up, I can see you are judging his 'stingy' character from two aspects: the spendthriftness of the other guy and her financial incapability, and thus have concluded the guy cannot be stingy because she doesn't have money. It doesn't work like that. That DJ cuppy is rich doesn't mean she can't distinguish a stingy guy from a prudent one, and if Op says he is, he probably is.

Stop the shalaye about her being entitled as a leverage to defend your fellow man. I get you're obligated to, due to whatever bro code that exists, but even I will never advise my enemy's daughter to marry a stingy man.

All these posts about wifey handling the bills of the home are most times facilitated by husbands with stingy attitude.
Stingy people only offer financial help when they see how it can benefit them, not necessarily because they care about you. It's a selfish behavior.

A stingy guy will give you exactly that, or ask you to supplement from your money, not because he doesn't have more, but because he doesn't see why your transportation means can't be cheaper. Why BRT when molue is cheaper?

A prudent man will give you between #500 to #1000 because he thinks about your welfare and bears in mind in case sudden fuel hike or buses strike hinder your going on plans. Will you be forced to forfeit BRT for molue because you are in lack?

ls alright. Now, advice the ops.
Re: .. by kalu61(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You don't care about ops dilemma but my opinion.

Have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dumps Girlfriend, Buys Her Iphone 13 Pro Max As Goodbye Gift –see Her Action / Chat Up Lines In Hausa Please / Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.