Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father (3288 Views)

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 10:31am On May 31, 2022
A woman has filed for a divorce from her husband after a DNA test proved that he is the father of their children.

A jodel user who narrated the story said the husband of his/her sister requested for a DNA test of their children when they had an argument.

DNA results proved that his/her sister’s husband is the father of their children.

Pissed by the husband’s request for a DNA test, the woman has filed for a divorce and an attempt by the husband to plead with her to stay has proved futile.

Read the full narration below:

“My sister had an argument with her husband,and the man said he needs a DNA test done on their kids,my sister gave in,results proved that man is the father of the kids,my sister is asking for a divorce.I don’t know if she’s doing the Right thing,husband has been begging since,this my sister says naa her mind is made up”

See the screenshot below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/woman-files-for-divorce-from-husband-after-dna-test-proved-that-he-is-the-father-of-their-children/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Boogyman557: 10:37am On May 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Madam relax..

Ur husband did nothing wrong!

The way things de go for this CUNTREE

The man suppose even RUN the test for 6 different HOSPITALS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2022
so what the big deal (he cant just afford calling someone else son his
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 11:16am On May 31, 2022
Let the woman go abeggi....
Since when is doing DNA test an offence in marriage?

The man prolly didn't meet you as a virgin or you've been acting a certain way that makes him suspect that you're sleeping around, and as such he is just tryna to calm his fears, simple! This isn't an issue of trust, he just needs to be sure of what he is getting himself into....

Do ladies know how many men out there are victims of paternity fraud? Whooping 70%!! And you don't want that man to allay his fears? Please divorce and go...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by PerfectStranger(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Madam relax..

Ur husband did nothing wrong!

The man suppose even RUN the test for 6 different HOSPITALS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Wow! I use to think you don't have sense. This is impressive. WTF man!!!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2022
Some women stupid sha.. so she's divorcing him based on anger grin
So many women never learn... she should go to hell or wherever she wants so long as she's going alone.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by RightToReject(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2022
If I were her, I would definitely do the same if he had made the request and held the notion that she had been unfaithful to him unsubstantially.

The sure way to avoid tasting the bad side of most people is by not meting out or supporting evil against them unjustly, and in the event you do, and they decide to indulge you, don't automatically mistake their tolerance for foolishness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Emma2Seconds: 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
Man Never Accept Her When She Come Back For Apologies, Because She must Certainly Come Back. Be informed Nwoke dikwanuko These Days !!! I come in peace my ppl

7 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by mystery22: 1:51pm On May 31, 2022
She can go to hell for all I care...I will also do the same for all my kids wouldn't care one but if any woman leaves cos of that
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2022
foolish man....whatever reason he had to have DNA test has not change is it?! so why is he begging the yeye woman now?!?!?
if she was no good before the test, just because the test is positive, does NOT mean she mysteriously became a good woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Mercury12(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2022
Yes please. Go ahead and file for your divorce. As if u the only woman on earth. Lol. Sharply another woman don replace am. 2sec cheesy

Every man has right to know if a child truly carry his own gene.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Juspe: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
There is no issue, I will only ask for a bet. Before you carry on with the test, will bet for one billion naira, if the DNA test comes out and you are the father of my children you pay me, if you are not, I pay. Marriage is a life time business ,the couples reputation, trust should be considered even the children will be traumatized when they get to know. Yes paternity fraud is real but it calls for wisdom. That woman may not trust or respect the husband again. Women let your yes be yes and no be no, not to be found wanting pls.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by paulolee(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
this wan no be talk jhare
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by fijiuba: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
If the man tries a little and she doesn't come back to her senses then he should allow her go.

He did that cos of the way the world is, just to be sure .

I don't know why he even told her in the first place cos I'd have quietly done that and the result will determine my actions.

She's only trying to put him in an emotional cage of not trynna suspect her even when she could probably or actually cheat . That's a big form of shit testing.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by pricemond1: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
Sounds like a compliment but absolutely not
PerfectStranger:

Wow! I use to think you don't have sense. This is impressive. WTF man!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Prettygirl200(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
Imagine!!! See as all of them above me are running their stupid mouth like taps. Bc the woman wants to leave u all are talking shit. Why would the man want a DNA test? If I were the woman I would have done same and will take all my children along with myself. He should die single or go marry another woman. Useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by ChoCho54(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
Boogyman557:

!
angry

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Ravenbeast1(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
She should calm down jare.
He was scared With what's happening now, you can't trust women anymore but I understand she's angry because he doesn't trust her..

The Man bleeped up sha
Knowing how women act, he should have done it silently, get his Silently and shut the Bleep up about it
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
alreadyviral:

“My sister had an argument with her husband,and the man said he needs a DNA test done on their kids,my sister gave in,results proved that man is the father of the kids,my sister is asking for a divorce.I don’t know if she’s doing the Right thing,husband has been begging since,this my sister says naa her mind is made up”
Let your sister make her own decision please! She knows best what it means to be married to this man who goes as far as accusing her of having children outside of the Marriage and bringing into the union. She alone knows well this man's own dubious sides. She alone knows how much all of the marriage troubles have affected and maybe even scarred her children. So, if she says she no do again, don't fight her, but be there to help through her transition to a better life instead. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2022
I don't blame the man. With the high rate of infidelity going on in the society today,i personally have even decided to do a DNA test on all my kids immediately after birth.
Having a DNA test done is the right of every fertile man, so you won't waste your money on another man's kids. undecided
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie
Let your sister make her own decision please! She knows best what it means to be married to this man who goes as far as accusing her of having children outside of the Marriage and bringing into the union. She alone knows well this man's own dubious sides. She alone knows how much all of the marriage troubles have affected and maybe even scarred her children. So, if she says she no do again, don't fight her, but be there to help through her transition to a better life instead. undecided

Kobo, you're one of the people i like reading their comments here but most times you sound like you're not in touch with reality. With the level of infidelity going on today, every fertile man should be sure of the kids, that he calls his own.
For example, when a child is born and it doesn't bear any resemblance with his father or his family,such a man should immediately have a DNA test done on the said child to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Streetmovement(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If she wan jazz out make she jazz out, that man did nothing wrong cuz in this era of Sordom and Gomorrah 2.0 such is needed.

Bar-man abeg give that man 2 bottles of Origin, bills on me grin
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On May 31, 2022
IkeIgboNile:

Kobo, you're one of the people i like reading their comments here but most times you sound like you're not in touch with reality. With the level of infidelity going on today, every fertile man should be sure of the kids, that he calls his own.
For example, when a child is born and it doesn't bear any resemblance with his father or his family,such a man should immediately have a DNA test done on the said child to avoid stories that touch.
Look, since before the time of your forefathers, marital infidelity has been common occurrence. Many men have been guilty of having children outside of their own marriages, and leaving them for other men to raise in order to "keep the peace of marriage". In the same token, many women have been guilty of burdening their husbands with care of children of other men all so as to "keep the peace of marriage". Most marriages seem to be kept together by this "keeping the peace in marriage" idea. So, nothing has really changed as far a marriage and infidelity is concerned. Know this and you will realize all this noise is nothing but advertisement for the DNA testing companies - they benefit the most from this. undecided

Growing up, I had neighbors fully aware of at least one child not belonging to the pack, but turning a blind eye either out of ignorance or maybe acceptance all so what they call peace can continue. undecided

So, when "keeping the peace in marriage" is cast out the door, in this particular case, with the man outrighly accusing his wife, without evidence, of burdening him with kids that are not his, what is there is there left to keep them and their marriage together? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie

Our ancestors were not opportuned to have the kind of state of the art technology like we have now, so that makes your first argument invalid.

"Keeping the peace" can't right a wrong. Let's call a spade a spade. Every man has a right to know the paternity of every child that he calls his own.

I had a relative who's wife asked for a divorce and during the proceedings the man demanded for custody of the kids,it was only then that the wife revealed that the kids didn't belong to him and the DNA test revealed that she was right, that was how he lost the case. He didn't live long after that case because of the heartbreak.

There's a proverb that says that "it's only a woman that can tell you the real father of her kids",well with DNA test, the man is no longer kept in the blind. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On May 31, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
1. Our ancestors were not opportuned to have the kind of state of the art technology like we have now, so that makes your first argument invalid.

2. "Keeping the peace" can't right a wrong. Let's call a spade a spade. Every man has a right to know the paternity of every child that he calls his own.

3. I had a relative who's wife asked for a divorce and during the proceedings the man demanded for custody of the kids,it was only then that the wife revealed that the kids didn't belong to him and the DNA test revealed that she was right, that was how he lost the case. He didn't live long after that case because of the heartbreak.

4. There's a proverb that says that "it's only a woman that can tell you the real father of her kids",well with DNA test, the man is no longer kept in the blind. cool
1. But you at least see that this noise is about the technology and not about marriage having undergone some sort of metamorphosis since even before the time of our ancestors undecided

2. Who said "keeping the peace in marriage" has ever been about right or wrong? It has almost always been about simply keeping a marriage together and nothing more. undecided

Sure, a man has a right to know if each baby produced in the marriage belongs to him just the same as a woman has right to depart a marriage if she is falsely accused of infidelity by it and believes it is best for her to leave. undecided

3. I have similar stories to tell of such and even stories to tell of men who fought to retain custody of even the child who wasn't theirs and won. It doesn't all go one way in these things, so each case needs to be looked at differently.. undecided

4. Sure, Sure! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie

No the noise isn't about technology but about some women deceiving their husbands into training kids that are not theirs.

I'm not against her leaving the marriage but know that something must have triggered her husband into making such heavy allegations.

"Keeping the peace" should be happen when both parties know the truth about their kids.

Kobojunkie, like i said before you're one of the people i like reading their comments here. Thanks for the matured talk. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Imagine!!! See as all of them above me are running their stupid mouth like taps. Bc the woman wants to leave u all are talking shit. Why would the man want a DNA test? If I were the woman I would have done same and will take all my children along with myself. He should die single or go marry another woman. Useless man
Because cheating is in ur blood as the useless woman. If she had no skeletons about it she shouldn't have been angry as u are angry now because women like u know since the issue of DNA has started u might likely slip up in future hence u opt for divorcing him. A wise and good woman would rather use it to her advantage in the union
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Prettygirl200(f): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
killmods:

Because cheating is in ur blood as the useless woman. If she had no skeletons about it she shouldn't have been angry as u are angry now because women like u know since the issue of DNA has started u might likely slip up in future hence u opt for divorcing him. A wise and good woman would rather use it to her advantage in the union
Na wa see a man running his mouth in my mention like a woman. Woman wrapper!!!!
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa see a man running his mouth in my mention like a woman. Woman wrapper!!!!
Lol.. I gave u an answer now i turn woman wrapper?
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by InfinityFabric: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
1. The man should run the test in multiple places. Innocent women will encourage this, hoes will always wail and shout.
2. He should send her out, there are lots of women waiting to be mother. I don't know why guys are so invested in one woman. WTH ?!

If you can afford DNA test, you can afford multiple wives. They don't do nonsense like this when there are others. Perhaps they're Christians who believes in one man one wife, with many side chick hehe.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by drnoel: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
alreadyviral:
A woman has filed for a divorce from her husband after a DNA test proved that he is the father of their children.

A jodel user who narrated the story said the husband of his/her sister requested for a DNA test of their children when they had an argument.

DNA results proved that his/her sister’s husband is the father of their children.

Pissed by the husband’s request for a DNA test, the woman has filed for a divorce and an attempt by the husband to plead with her to stay has proved futile.

See the screenshot below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/woman-files-for-divorce-from-husband-after-dna-test-proved-that-he-is-the-father-of-their-children/

Good luck to her. Marriage is not by force. The result of the test should make her raise her head with pride not disgust
Re: Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father by Prettygirl200(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. I gave u an answer now i turn woman wrapper?
Yes u are w very strong woman wrapper, bc that's not an answer. Instead u were taking sides with your gender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / How Long Should A Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.