Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each (23342 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by emmaniyen(m): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2021
These guys in government are outwitting themselves when it comes to devising means of stealing public funds. I'm scared of thinking about the amount of debt the next administration will inherit from these wicked souls.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by lexy2014: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Bobbynobobby:

Yen yen yen...is Buhari the genesis of your life problems or Nigeria's current situation. I'm apolitical, I don't mind if a goat is in power, as long as people's lives are changed positively. Buhari has made progress, albeit little, in many areas that previous administrations have made no attempt at all

Kindly outline d progress made "in many areas" by this administration that has changed people's lives "that previous administrations have made no attempt at all"?

5 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Glycosunde: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Booohari has joined d urgent 5k geng. How d dey cum up wt d 24million poor people in the first place. What r d indices used in determining d number n people. And wetin 5k go reach one family take do. See another avenue to loot and reloot our already looted treasury. Nigeria has never had it bad like this. Worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria was booorahi governing us twice and some mumu go still vote for am if he comes back again for a 3rd term. We're ready to liberated ourselves from mental, religious, ethnic, hypocritical slavery
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Donedeal1(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Destroyed the entire economy, and giving hand-outs lacking in financial advisor.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by princeade86(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2021
IamRichards:
But akara is not sold for 5k nau undecided
go quilox, u go see akara of 10k.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Bondinus(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Wait o, who are the poor Nigerians?
How do you locate them?
I know you won't go on foot to find out the poor Nigerians, because to me many of "these poor Nigerians" don't have bank accounts and the FG will soon tell us how they spent the money by sending it to different account numbers (their own account).
On the other hand why hasn't the finance minister been probed for the carelessness of her ministry to go up in flames, if not her, someone has to take the fall, so who did.
This woman is the worst finance minister I have ever seen since after Awolowo.
Any Buhari fan that will come here and defend these slowpoke of a government is even a bigger slowpoke.
Mtcheeeew....spits
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Ustec: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
FG is damn stupid.

Honestly I don't like to swear but surely it shall never be well for m.o.rons who have been defending this useless administration.

Who taught Buhari that the best way to lead the people is by giving out government money? Peanuts for that matter. What shall it profit a man to collect N5000 and spend it within one day with the level of inflation in the market?

You destroy your economy and dash out 5k, who u help? How many lives changed with the useless trader money? At the end of the day you are just creating avenue for looting.

Can't this man come up with a constructive economic policy? So that people can fish well rather than receiving fish. Will 5k take Nigerians out of poverty?

Truly we need a business minded genus to run this country. Buhari is a mistake generations will live to regret. Tueee
Millions of people are benefiting and living off government funds in the UK,US and Canada..
You don't have a point here,this is basically a social intervention scheme.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by relicng: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Greatest scam.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by LucemFerre: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Yayyyy... Finally the government has heard the cry of poor Nigerians and decide to share 5k each to 24 million people.
At last, this government is going on the right direction to destroy poverty once and for all.
I just wish I will get my own 5k so that I can feed my family for like 5 years with the 5k.
If there was a 3rd term I would vote for Bubu again. All hail Nigerian leaders
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Thats some serious loot to chop o if u do d maths, Dem go share small give aboki pple then chop d rest and then come and charge me for more tax with style to refill d treasury

We just keep catering for the north and still then they want to be leaders all d time with their malu brain

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by BigBizzy(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2021
All these payments without any enabling environment amounts to 0/100.

I've never see this level of cluelessness.

So far so good, is this how they self acclaimed to bring millions of Nigerians out of poverty?

Another looting scheme coiled out.

Bullshit
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by 7pages(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2021
this is not meant to be a country, country administrated by only Northerners

Northerners lack good governance and good leadership
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by DKM123: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Another avenue to STEAL public funds. We never ever see who they pay this monies to. God pass una o. Blawdy thieves.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
FG is damn stupid.

Honestly I don't like to swear but surely it shall never be well for m.o.rons who have been defending this useless administration.

Who taught Buhari that the best way to lead the people is by giving out government money? Peanuts for that matter. What shall it profit a man to collect N5000 and spend it within one day with the level of inflation in the market?

You destroy your economy and dash out 5k, who u help? How many lives changed with the useless trader money? At the end of the day you are just creating avenue for looting.

Can't this man come up with a constructive economic policy? So that people can fish well rather than receiving fish. Will 5k take Nigerians out of poverty?

Truly we need a business minded genus to run this country. Buhari is a mistake generations will live to regret. Tueee

You obviously have never been with fulani bosses in an official setting.
This is how they are, on the average. Don't even think that this behavior stems from ignorance or lack of acumen. It's designed to keep you and your prospects in perpetual limbo. If you see anyone faithfully following someone like this, the fellow has devised means to bypass the oga and "settle" him or herself. As you can see Boss Mustapha and NCDC used corona to cash out, Honourable minister for disaster used conditional cash transfer to vulnerable households and school feeding to cash out, Pantami is using NIN (which originally is not under his ministry), service chiefs are fighting the unending bandits, hoodlums, brigands, criminals, kidnappers, undesirable elements (but no longer terrorists), and they have predicted that the war will take decades, why?
They are cashing out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by brandsoncharlie: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2021
nairalee:
Later they will say they don't have money and start collecting pensioners money and selling national asset.
grin

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by nyiamfrank: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2021

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Mac2016(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Misplaced priority, if you ask me cos I doubt if 5k can actually absolve anyone from poverty in Nigeria of nowadays.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Ustec:

Millions of people are benefiting and living off government funds in the UK,US and Canada..
You don't have a point here,this is basically a social intervention scheme.

I know your type will surely come to his defense? 5k is social intervention. Shame. And why do u compare with good economy? How can u be pay no attention to ur economy but giving 5k social intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Adekaely: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2021
results of a failed government!!!!!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Awaja(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Keep mocking the poor
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by chymeze: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2021
That's $10 per month, that can't even give a decent square meal in a day? This FG is crazy. They're high on weed
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by ecomalchemist(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2021
This must be a joke.

Put your future in the hands of visionless leadees and watch it crumble like a pack of cards.

Affordable megatron 40,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch.

Check my sign
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Spechialone(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2021
In DJ Khaled's voice... "Another one"
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by swankylay(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2021
D.am.n this country men. Lmao.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by swankylay(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2021
D.am.n this country men. Lmao. They really think we are fools. So you stopped Npower for over 6 months now and decided to use individual's renumeration of (30k) to pay 6 "poor" Nigerians

There was a country!

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by MRFIXER001: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Constructive economic policy! Only a leader that have the interest of his people does that. In Nigeria, fight for your head; that's the best economic policy here
SpecialAdviser:
FG is damn stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by rolams(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2021
What a pity!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2021
If this is the way Buhari thinks he can lift 100million Nigerians out of poverty then this programme is but empty and unrealistic.You dole out cash to people without empowering them and expect them to be out poverty.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by poka7(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/fgll-pay-24-million-poor-nigerians-n5000-each-minister/

Please dont pay us. We dont need. 5k cant even cook a put of soup. This govt will be looking for all means to steal our cash. So they will start school feeding again.
The 78billion youth funds, no one is talking about that again now. Nigeria is real the giant of Africa in corruption

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by 2shaw: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2021
5k i blew in 20mins ystdy
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by GetMeRight: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
FG is damn stupid.

If it's well for you before Buhari came in, you wouldn't be here wailing today. Don't get your ass off the ground and go out there to get yourself busy.

You need to research and learn more about social welfare intervention. Concerning 5k, it's not meant for you, it's for those who truly need it.

Well, I don't blame you. You were used to PDP under Obj and Jonathan sharing this kind of money among themselves. Social welfare packages is alien to you like you can mention any developed country where things like this don't exist.
What I realised was that many of you who are fond of wailing were not even doing well for yourselves before Buhari came in. But if I'm wrong, tell us what you doing for living before Buhari came in and how Buhari's economic policy destroyed your business. Let's start from there. Because I know for a fact that Buhari's economic policy is centered around local production and reduction in import dependency.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2021
This woman have started her propaganda again ooo....

it's like she's just waking up from her slumber now.

5k to do what with it exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.