Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash (297 Views)

Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2021
The truth they say is bitter. Its very unfortunate and devastating I must confess.

point 1
How do you explain a situation where someone advertise nonexisting jobs just to collect peoples CV, copy and edit then use those CVs to apply for jobs?

point 2
How do you explain a situation where someone wins a project on fiver/upwork but doesn't have the required knowledge to execute it. He comes and advertise the same project looking for people to work for free?

point 3
you are the owner of the forum but you generate old accounts and use them to create threads on your own forum to advertise your services?
Anyone with above average intellect could figure out why those multiple threads are never deleted despite the fact they are constituting a nuisance.

point 4
Why do you advertise a job when you do not have the financial capacity to execute the project?
You want to gather proposals and ideas to do what exactly??

You are looking for proposals to apply for jobs on freelancing websites?
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by RealLordZeus(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
point 3
you are the owner of the forum but you generate old accounts and use them to create threads on your own forum to advertise your services?
Anyone with above average intellect could figure out why those multiple threads are never deleted despite the fact they are constituting a nuisance.

grin grin grin

Go to politics section and see numerous monikers hustling for traffic
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by LittleFinger1: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Well...
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by Playthepianos: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
The truth they say is bitter. Its very unfortunate and devastating I must confess.

point 1
How do you explain a situation where someone advertise nonexisting jobs just to collect peoples CV, copy and edit then use those CVs to apply for jobs?

point 2
How do you explain a situation where someone wins a project on fiver/upwork but doesn't have the required knowledge to execute it. He comes and advertise the same project looking for people to work for free?

point 3

point 4
Why do you advertise a job when you do not have the financial capacity to execute the project?
You want to gather proposals and ideas to do what exactly??

You are looking for proposals to apply for jobs on freelancing websites?

cheesy cheesy They ban baba.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by LittleFinger1: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
I saw that one coming.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash by Emeka71(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
This section is boring and has to be kept lively.

(1) (Reply)

Na Only Fonts Nairaland Fit Change / How Do I Change My IP Address? / Whogohost:web Hosting Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.