Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (44007 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by VectorVee68(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... listen to yourself.... after 11 years of marriage only a few months ago you noticed your wife has aged.... and is not fashion conscious as before marriage. Is it you?......or she that just returned from the Moon?
Women go through changes after childbirth.... are stressed .... and even more stressed if the husband is not spending a whole lot more time helping out in the home. Were you? With family come responsibilities and maturity. Her priority is family.... you shoild thank goodness she is grounded and not twittering around as a fashionova while neglecting your kids. As the trendy husband... why not clothes shop for her? ... and take her out to flex? Doing this often can lessen her stress.... and slow down her aging process.
But how about you?..... you believe you are still youthful and up to date in fashion? Stop putting down your wife and pulling down your marriage.

OP if I were you I would write this person's comment on the tablet of my heart that I may never forget it..

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by dododawa1: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Marriage talk matters,no dey finish
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Late to the party I know I but got to say I hate nigerian social media platform. The dude asked y'all if you feel the same way only if you have had such experience, not advice from people who knows nothing about it. Here I was getting out the popcorn and ice cream geuing laid back, ready to read the hilarious comments and intriging stories and sage advice. What am getting is talk to her, register in a gym and blah blah blah make gym instructor no shine her kongo. He tell you say she dey out of shape? She forgot how to be fashionable and vogue, she aint fat. Which must be terribly frustrating for married young men who likes their woman pretty and fashionable (which might be one of the reason why they fell for her) at all times (especially when its an opportunity to get together with freinds) .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Reference(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Yes indeed. The great story of how a wiggly worm becomes a beautiful butterfly. My friend 11 years you have lusted over that woman, now the test of true love has come. Wrinkles for velvet skin, bumps for the children you have and rimmed glasses for two inch long eyelashes. You have just started pal.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Judybash93(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Well, in my opinion, the decision to pair bond with another human being isn't a necessity but a want and i think you decided to stay with her because you sincerely believed that she possessed the attributes that you needed to live a good life. You need to talk and get to know what's up with her.. you can take her out so as to buy gifts in terms of what you think is fashionable.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Womanizer:

You fúcked the woman for 11 years and still expect her to look the same?

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?
now these are the popcorn comments have been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2021
dancok:
this ur reasoning will run her into the hand of another man or let me say u are gradually finding a fuckmate for ur wife,when u encourage her to dress like those slut,
Sluts. Even your sisters?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by PussyKing(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Oga.u don use suffer kill your wife

grin grin

Then you run come Nairaland dey find help undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by juman(m): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:

I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion.

Discuss it with her.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2021
AuroraB:
Are you supposed to notice that if you were in love with her undecided
Very much. love is not totally blind you know
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Neddstark:
Ask Peter Psquare. Guy is still handsome and 40 years old while his wife is menopausal.
what has menopause got to do with staying beautiful and fashionable what has age got to do with it when you are less than 50. Ned STARK. No wonder them cut your head, its useless

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2021
luminouz:

Why must it be restaurants for fuq sakes?

Dem use food swear for una ni? How will those useless calories aid her outlook? Lemme guess, make her more portly, triple chinned and feeble as fuq with diverse health issues.

Let them go to the mountains to pray biko. wink
another popcorn dude... Thread not so bad afterall
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2021
luminouz:

Shopping!! Shopping and shoppping!!! undecided

Restaurants!! Food!! Dates!!! undecided
Bla bla bla'...

This thread don taya me undecided

I'm off undecided
The ting tire me my guy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2021
jaxxy:

He fvcked the woman so the woman didn’t Fvck him? I never knew it’s a one sided activity o.

Op the Truth is many people loose guard after getting what they want be it marriage, money or even a basic relationship. They get comfortable bt for some too comfortable for their own good.

If she fat she needs to start a weight loss routine. As for fashion when her body is banging she will want to flaunt it or get her some trendy stuffs as gifts.

I hate when people don’t takecare of their mind, spirit and body. I can nag or troll her for it. I’m that ridiculous. Lol undecided
Setobaba
Pop corn
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by doggedfighter(f): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2021
olurili:
what he mean is that,ned nwoko wont have this kind of problem cos he marry young girl,and if any of his wife look too old to him he will shift to another wife,or marry another one

Oh........ Hahahahahahaha

Angle grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Amiteye(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Roseey0:
There is no seat down and talk to that will work sir.

Take her responsibilities off her neck and she will have nothing else to think about than fashion and physical appearance. You don't help around the house yet you expect her to do magic and still maintain her youthful appearance.

You think raising kids is easy?
Thats Why the society is failing. You have parents who do not know their responsibility. Their priority still lie in vanities of this life, leaving social media and peers to raise their children.

Las las , na you go lose.

What about those women that does it all?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by InvertedHammer: 1:11am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

A story of a young man who got married 11yrs ago

/
Time to trade up.

Marry another one.

Have you had her assess your looks after 11 years too?
/
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Gwan2(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Bros, seriously that's the reality of marriage. Forget all the gym, exercise, cloth shopping spree advisers. You can do such for her to make feel re-juvenated and decompressed though. She can never be as the rose flower that once attracted you instead at this point in many marriage integral things such as compromises, sacrifices and loyalty of either of the partners endears them to the other.

My friend once ask me a very funny question that I still laugh whenever I remember, he called and said please I should confide in him...that Is his girlfriend fine abi na em eye,, he say him no fit judge because he dey feel say the girl no fine, say but when em toast her she was very fine grin....I just told him to free the girl jaree,,dem don too fu.,ck and see finish don enter. Unfortunately in your case, this is your wife so is a different ball game
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by majorbravo: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

The stress of taking care of your child made her this way. Don't be ungrateful now embarassed
You certainly don't know what it's like to cater for kids who would drive any sane mother crazy.
If you want your young wife back, get a nanny for the kids or send them to boarding school, She'll be back before you say Jack Robinson
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Winneygirl(f): 1:57am On Jan 21, 2021
luminouz:

Why must it be restaurants for fuq sakes?

Dem use food swear for una ni? How will those useless calories aid her outlook? Lemme guess, make her more portly, triple chinned and feeble as fuq with diverse health issues.

Let them go to the mountains to pray biko. wink

As dem swear for you that you cannot read with comprehension, you did not see this part: or places you guys could go.

Why don't you go and climb Mount Kilimanjaro and pray about your shortcomings in life?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by vicsoj007(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2021
nairaland is the wrong place to bring this
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2021
addictiv:
You don't need a gym instructor or registration to workout. There are tons of workout routines available on YouTube. All u need is a laptop /tablet and good data.
Thats not even necessary. Life in Nigeria alone is enough gym. By the time she walks to the market and back 4 times a week, thats enough to keep anyone physically fit. Unfortunately, cars, Okada and marwa have made many of us lazy.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by oshorstan(f): 2:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Admire ladies who dress well and look good in her presence. she will get the message

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Hanatunde(f): 2:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Have you discuss with her? You don't want to know her problem that was why you follow back yard come nairaland to get excuse for cheating on your wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by AFONJACOW(m): 2:56am On Jan 21, 2021
It will end in tears grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Diamonddamsel: 2:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Is she stressed? Does she have to care for the children and house chores all alone without any help?If she is going through all that then you need to get her a help or you join her in caring for the kids. You will be overwhelmed too if you were in her shoes. Help her out, take her shopping, love her and sit back to watch her glow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by BRATISLAVA: 2:58am On Jan 21, 2021
RealisticGirl:
One can be too churchy, and still look good and presentable. She felt she no longer needs it, cos she has a complete family and also married for a long time.

Don't be surprised the man is nothing to look at twice: bald, k-legged, potbellied, wears sweaters, or is already cheating or planning to cheat with the person he's comparing her with.

If his wife is looking old, she only vegan looking old in his house. She was young and beautiful in her parents care.
So that begets the question, what does he do to her in their house
? All he knows is that she's not looking young, as if people are meant to stay young forever and as if he's not the source of her old age. He stated they are well fed, but it's probably the woman doing all the cooking to keep him well fed.

Don't always assume it's the woman who wants to be like that. Some men age their women terribly, then feel bad when they see their friends wives, but they don't want to make life easier for their wives. Some men care nothing for the emotional and physical wellbeing of their wives, they just wake up one day to notice it as a sign of how self obsessed and unobservant they are. If you ask his wife, she could tell you a whole lot of things he's not giving away here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Womanizer:

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?

See them, one of the elderly people giving you his own advice
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by holyfather(m): 3:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Womanizer:

grin And to think that he started when she was what age, 24?
SMH for him
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Kokaine(m): 3:11am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

oga hope you are not stressing that woman. Does she have a car? Do you pamper her?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by IamAsiri: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaaaooo....

So sharing house chores and taking her out for shopping will make her look young?

Did you read the post? OP said she is not going through any STRESS and finances are ok?

Una no go kee me for nairaland cheesy

OP said... doesn't mean that's the case. Men tend to trivialise issues that sometimes are not supposed to be trivial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.