Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery (16012 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by skinny419(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Kkj
kkj kee u there
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by muymacho: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
OP
You must be one of the single guys. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
iboboyswag:

You again?

How does this matter concern you that you have chosen to take it personal to the extent of trolling? Ni

Are you the husband? Abi the woman family you?

What is really your pain?
Oh hush it, you dimwit.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
muymacho:
OP
You must be one of the single guys. Shame no dey catch you?
Shame for nacking kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Gmajor(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
bigjackass:
You are the one exposing this by yourself. She didnt mention or call you out so what is the essence of this counterthread. Busy bragging that you are the number 2 man she used and dumped . Lol

� lol
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by thymm50(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
op you remind me of Antonio bandera in the movie "original sin", but you worse pass am. Na to cut off your manhood send to her as a souvenir na e remain
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Izabel:
Wooow and he's still with her till the 7th or more guy. Shocking.
In the midst of this particular crisis, I asked her what next and said NOTHING. She said he can NEVER divorce her(Same thing she affirmed in her thread). If the marriage had to end it would be on her terms. At that point I realized whatever it is she had on him must be really horrible and strong. I tried to probe and she refused to tell. She only said she'd sacrificed more for him than he had done for her.

At this point I had to question her about the paternity of the child. She had previously told me sex was almost non-existent in their marriage. My thinking at the time was that he had pressured her to get pregnant by someone else in order to protect his name. Surprisingly, she told me she could guarantee 100% that the child belonged to him. Unfortunately, it had to take her ill-advised thread for me to unravel that particular issue. The child came via IVF.

Something important to note. She had told me he would return her phone he seized. Just like she said, he waybilled that phone 3 days after. So it was obvious she held all the aces in that marriage and still does till today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Dufil(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
I need a federal government job seriously, I have 1.5m at hand and ready to pay once i get the job please.
Why
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Aderr: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
In the midst of this particular crisis, I asked her what next and said NOTHING. She said he can NEVER divorce her(Same thing she affirmed in her thread). If the marriage had to end it would be on her terms. At that point I realized whatever it is she had on him must be really horrible and strong. I tried to probe and she refused to tell. She only said she'd sacrificed more for him than he had done for her.

At this point I had to question her about the paternity of the child. She had previously told me sex was almost non-existent in their marriage. My thinking at the time was that he had pressured her to get pregnant by someone else in order to protect his name. Surprisingly, she told me she could guarantee 100% that the child belonged to him. Unfortunately, it had to take her ill-advised thread for me to unravel that particular issue. The child came via IVF.

Something important to note. She had told me he would return her phone he seized. Just like she said, he waybilled that phone 3 days after. So it was obvious she held all the aces in that marriage and still does till today.
You should know what she has over him nah. grin

The guy already showed her his weakness and fear. If he divorces her, there would be questions and that's the man's fear. If he accuses her of infidelity to nosy family members, she would expose him. It's his nightmare. I don't see that man staying alive for long. The child might even be a bastard. Don't believe her too much. And try to forget her. She is not worth it. She is insecure and is using men to feel alive, inside she feels dead. Take it.

8 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Aderr: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Shame for nacking kpekus
Don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by overdrive(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:

Bros inasmuch as this is an anonymous forum it’s time you off your mic. You are delving into intimate details which adulteress might hold dear.
I suspect you guys didn’t part amicably if not I don’t see the reason for this thread.
Do you want to extract your pound of flesh now for being dumped?
Bros e don do abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by apesinola001: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
It[quote author=Aderr post=98269699] exactly my thoughts
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by iboboyswag(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
Oh hush it, you dimwit.

From one dimwit to another... That's quite a compliment.
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by sisisioge: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wowzerful! So we are finally in the era of washing our linens outdoor....lobatan.

Now I'm scared the OP's husband too may come across the thread. It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
overdrive:

Bros inasmuch as this is an anonymous forum it’s time you off your mic. You are delving into intimate details which adulteress might hold dear.
I suspect you guys didn’t part amicably if not I don’t see the reason for this thread.
Do you want to extract your pound of flesh now for being dumped?
Bros e don do abeg.
Her earlier thread stated clearly she wants to bare it all. That's what we're doing. No holds barred. Just that we're not disclosing personal details. It is an anonymous forum and when the thread is exhausted, I'm sure we will both deactivate

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by eastOFwest(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
No doubt I fell in love. She appeared very harmless and even vulnerable. Nothing similar to the new
narrative she's pushing now. Maybe she played a fast one. That's her business. Coming here to 'bare it all' like she said means she's guilt-ridden and on an emotional downward spiral. I know her too well

She was probably fishing for her next victim erm, lover grin

I read her thread long enough to draw an opinion, probably page 4 or 5. Looks plausible enough. I sensed a victim mentality there. She's probably played the victim card all her life; it surely didn't start when she was 23. That's why certain type of men will always want to "rescue" her. That's why I'm quite certain she would have always been a cheat irrespective of her husband's supposed condition and the circumstances surrounding their courtship and marriage. People with a victim mentality will always look for reasons to be a victim. They will create one out of existing circumstances. Very intelligent people. Oddly proud people. Full of deep emotions. They throw their hearts, heads and soul completely into anything they are into. The best type of people to have an affair with and totally worth every minute of the experience.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Aderr:
You should know what she has over him nah. grin

The guy already showed her his weakness and fear. If he divorces her, there would be questions and that's the man's fear. If he accuses her of infidelity to nosy family members, she would expose him. It's his nightmare. I don't see that man staying alive for long. The child might even be a bastard. Don't believe her too much. And try to forget her. She is not worth it. She is insecure and is using men to feel alive, inside she feels dead. Take it.
Remember she never told me he was impotent. She only said the sex life was practically non existent. I was the one doing all the wondering and guessing until I read her thread yesterday
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
eastOFwest:
The best type of people to have an affair with and totally worth every minute of the experience.
You're right. It was the most intense one year of my life. Very intense
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by luscioustrish(f): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Read both stories...I don't even know what to say, hope it all ends well

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
luscioustrish:
Read both stories...I don't even know what to say, hope it all ends well

So, you believe this op?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
MLTR:

am surprised you of all can't see is the same person behind the nonsense.

I tire for this people wey no get sense
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Raalsalghul: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Can't you people Bleep in peace and let us be?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Both dilated people and adultress are same person, frustrated he-goat

shior
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by narrowpathy(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Lol. It's so obvious op is still head over heels in love with her hence this thread. He wants her back and is trying to get her attention with this thread.

Bro just move on. Even if by a stroke of luck you get her back and become the best lover any woman can ask of, she'll still put you in the position her husband is in right now.

She has tasted a form of power that is difficult to relinquish. Kill the feelings, stop fantasizing and just move on cuz right now she has your mumu button and she knows it....even disdains you for that reason. Jazz up bro. stop slipping

1 Like

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by tobechi74: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
Greetings to you my brother! Trust you had a good day? I'm not here to judge or condemn any of you; I've only come to state clearly that what both of you did is a taboo and forbidden in any sane society, most especially in an African Traditional Society. The unholy relationship between you and the other lady is distasteful and should be condemned by every well meaning individual. The fact that non of you had shown remorse about this dispicable act still beats my imagination. I had expected you to tell us how this is one of the mistakes you've made in the past and how you wish never to go that way again, but that wasn't the case. I will strongly advice you tow the path of repentance and restitution and never go back to your old ways. "What you would not have others do to you, do not do likewise to them"; I have only spoken to you as a friend and a brother. You may think about it.
You are not here to judge but that is what you just did.
Her husband is not satisfying her in bed and she is depressed of sex starvation. Rather than commit suicide, she tried to cope by looking outside.

What If the husband knew he was not capable her his it from her in under the disguise of virgin till marriage as you churcheous people do..?

How should a wife satisfy her self sexually? Oua answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by CalmElder(m): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Misscheery:
I need a federal government job seriously, I have 1.5m at hand and ready to pay once i get the job please.

You are corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Lamba42(m): 2:34am On Jan 21, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Adulteressss, I know you would avoid coming to this thread to make a comment. I know you too well. I also know you would abandon your original thread and deactivate that account

What’s her zodiac sign?
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 21, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Remember she never told me he was impotent. She only said the sex life was practically non existent. I was the one doing all the wondering and guessing until I read her thread yesterday
In all of this una wata-wata story, you people should stop castigating the innocent husband abeg. Pesin dey quick ejaculate is quite different from impotent! Nothing a week or two of agbo-jedi won't cure. And if not, PE na normal thing for late bloomers B.
But, like someone opined above, the adultress is melancholic with lifelong victim mentality. So anything goes, and in her mind she has proclaimed husband 'impotent and so shall it be'. Any excuse to go awhoring.

N.B. And stop calling her intelligent/attractive abeg. Pocohantas is regular. Pesin wey dem dey waybill phone give with her crusty ring and bleached skin. Oshi oda *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by whizzler: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Doortun:
Good Girl Myth.

There is no good woman, unless she is strictly controlled. If you leave a woman to her options she choose destruction.

Men do it too they say, men won't mistakenly bring you maternity fraud.

"Good girls" Redpilled me and my knowledge about redpill was validated time and time again.

Meanwhile, content creators needed for a growing community on men's issues your role will include the following:

Moderation
Content creation
Managing social media account
Pictures/Media curation on social media following the necessary guidelines.

Requirement

Redpill perspective on global politics, relationships, and everyday current issues

PM or quote for more details thanks.

Compensation good based on output.

"There is no good woman, unless she is strictly controlled. If you leave a woman to her options she choose destruction". So much truth in the quoted. I have seen firsthand examples of women/girls who despite all they had just wanted to "rebel" as one put it.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by Aderr: 5:06am On Jan 21, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
Because her husband already knows what's up. You are not the first she cheated with. The husband may even believe she is doing him a favour by keeping his secret. This life sha!
Re: Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery by femi4: 5:26am On Jan 21, 2021
DilatedPeoples:
It was mutual. I quenched my konji, she quenched hers. No big deal
you re still in pain of rejection

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.