Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (72877 Views)

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by pryme(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Funny how a person that was voted in by more than 80 million people (yes, that's more than Obama) needs more than 25000 national guards around for his inauguration.

The writing is already on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by midosky: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
kiss
GodWrites:
Chairs are set-up for participants in the dress rehearsal for the 59th inaugural ceremony
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by BigCowH0rn: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
They always start well but soon the tyranny sets in

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Coldie(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:
Too much American political news is not totally good for our system.. Let these guys do their thing! We hero worship these guys an awful lot and that's not cool again.
I think we overdo it these days. I mean the way we look up to the Americans for everything. If there is any lesson we shouldn't fail to learn from the recent events in American politics, it's the fact that they are nothing but ordinary humans like every body else. The charges and accusations of election rigging and ballot corruption were so vile you would think you are in another "banana republic"... And with their country going through this "low intensity civil war" for a long time deu to entrenched ideological confrontations, I'm not sure they can confidently lay claim to having the best political system in the world anymore..
What do u mean by is not totally good... Lol
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by fof1: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
I wish I was in D.C right now.

2015 we thought buhari was the savior, we collectively voted him

currently we are regretting that decision

France voted Emmanuel macron as president, they regret it today

I hope America will not regret these man's style, it won't be up to 6 months and they would start lashing the guy. politics has changed, because information is now cheap, and swift. people are well informed, everyone has an opinion these days,

Biden cannot offer 5% economic growth to America, America are more concerned about the economy that's why they support trump

Unfortunately, U are not an American. Biden is not Buhari You Voted for out of Deceit and Ignorance. Biden is Answer to Trump on All Sides. We will all Observe and See d Turn of Global Events soon.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by TrueChristians: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Are you disappointed in life?? , that dream you had you can't understand ??, You don't know we're your life is going ?? Don't worry God is always available to solve your problems ... Check my signature and be blessed
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by mvem(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
guru90:
This inauguration no go work smoothly.
lol...it will be very smooth
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by olatade(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by chris51(f): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

I hope America will not regret these man's style, it won't be up to 6 months and they would start lashing the guy. politics has changed, because information is now cheap, and swift. people are well informed, everyone has an opinion these days,

Biden cannot offer 5% economic growth to America, America are more concerned about the economy that's why they support trump

Joe Biden was vice president to Obama for 8 years when the economy was turned around from Bush's gloomy economy to a robust one

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by chris51(f): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
chris51:

Joe Biden was vice president to Obama for 8 years when the economy was turned around from Bush's gloomy economy to a robust one
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by mvem(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
pryme:
Funny how a person that was voted in by more than 80 million people (yes, that's more than Obama) needs more than 25000 national guards around for his inauguration.

The writing is already on the wall.
because the other had about 70 million votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by gungab(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Welcome POTUS 46th
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by AuroraB(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:
Too much American political news is not totally good for our system.. Let these guys do their thing! We hero worship these guys an awful lot and that's not cool again.
I think we overdo it these days. I mean the way we look up to the Americans for everything. If there is any lesson we shouldn't fail to learn from the recent events in American politics, it's the fact that they are nothing but ordinary humans like every body else. The charges and accusations of election rigging and ballot corruption were so vile you would think you are in another "banana republic"... And with their country going through this "low intensity civil war" for a long time deu to entrenched ideological confrontations, I'm not sure they can confidently lay claim to having the best political system in the world anymore..
.. don't mind your people cheesy
Especially the ones taking a jab at Donald Trump... how in the world would a person ruled by Buhari slam-dunk the worst of Donald Trump cheesy
Ndi mkposi embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Pentools(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

God bless you so so much....
It's crazy things aren't what they seem to be but many wouldn't rather agree, simply because of hearsays and that retard.ed spirit of OH-Yes membership.

I bet you, 80% of those against Trump in America can't just pinpoint what he exactly did wrong, they just follow his words and inactions, forgetting his actions and greats he has done, this goes on to say that this is a #brainwashed generation easily swayed with good and caressing words not minding the good deeds/actions. Those 80% just hate him because the media talks bad about him, nothing in between.

When it comes to world at large- non Americans (somewhat inconsequential), 95% just hate him out of media propagandas.

If only our leaders can have at least %30 of Trump's love for Americans towards us.

I still insist, Trump is one of the best president Americans ever had...

As for their almighty and great savior Biden, only time will tell.

God bless president Donald John Trump!!!
God bless America!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
peace of mind, security, abundance, etc

grin are you sure of the security part??
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by mvem(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onuoha1234:
If Kamala Harris fortuitously is made President America will shake to its very foundation!
everyone doing his/her prophecy
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by juman(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
They should be there with their private security guard.
Because trump has pulled down the fabric of the country.
America is now so much divided.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by pryme(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
mvem:
because the other had about 70 million votes

He should have a difference of over 10 million people then.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by salford1: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pentools:

It's crazy things aren't what they seem to be but many wouldn't rather agree, simply because of hearsays and that retard.ed spirit of OH-Yes membership.

I bet you, 80% of those against Trump in America can't just pinpoint what he exactly did wrong, they just follow his words and inactions, forgetting his actions and greats he has done, this goes on to say that this is a #brainwashed generation easily swayed with good and caressing words not minding the good deeds/actions. Those 80% just hate him because the media talks bad about him, nothing in between.

When it comes to world at large- non Americans (somewhat inconsequential), 95% just hate him out of media propagandas.

If only our leaders can have at least %30 of Trump's love for Americans towards us.

God bless America!!!!
He is on his way to become the president of Biafra after leaving the white house grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by feedthenation(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
---Finally---

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Only FOOLS like you believed that someone like BUHARI could do anything worthwhile I Nigeria

So fucking stop saying "WE" collectively voted him

Just say you voted him with dingbats
Sowore
Fela durotoye
Soyinka

And several other idiots like y'all shocked shocked
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by salford1: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
olatade:
grin
Lost popular vote twice. One term president, impeached twice, lost the senate.
The Bunker baby is synonymous to failure grin

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ipobarethieves: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
ofiko123:

grin are you sure of the security part??
watch and see
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bluefilm: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

The only difference in Biden's case is that the whole world is going to regret it this time around.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pentools:

God bless America!!!!

Trump is the best as in THE BEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by salford1: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
bluefilm:

The only difference in Biden's case is that the whole world is going to regret it this time around.

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ogmask: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

I couldn't agree with you more..
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by salford1: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by falopey: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:

Tell us. Which other country has a better political system than the US. A democratic system that has spanned over two hundred years that gives its citizens the best freedom the like the world has never seen before. Tell me. I’m waiting

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pentools:

God bless America!!!!

Well that's your opinion.
I'm sure you're in Nigeria and didn't vote for Trump. So no need to cry over the fact that 81 million American citizens choose their president.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by falopey: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tedassie:

Well said. I share these sentiments too. These sayings ''Not all that glitters is gold'' and ''The grass isn't always greener on the other side applies here.

I beg stop talking what you don’t know. The grass is greener here. Having lived with in both systems
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
owobokiri:

There is no political system better than democracy now and ever. Everybody looks up to America not just Nigerians. Offcourse when ure ontop and the best everybody wants to see how u keep up and deal with unexpected situations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.