Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma (924 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma by Lee99: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Hello romancelanders, I'll try to be as brief as possible, I went clubbing some time after christmas last year, while at the club this older lady was at my table, she spilled my drink on my shoes by accident and I didn't react, I just brought out my hankie and wiped off the stains, she looked at me and I looked away, some time later she tapped and whispered in my ear telling me that she likes me, I told her thank you and faced front, again she tapped me and asked me what about what she told me, I replied telling her that I've heard, then she told me she was leaving that I should give her my number, so I did in order not to come off as rude, next day she called and we spoke then arranged a meeting a couple days later, we met at her boutique and kicked it off, then she told me things about herself including the fact that she had an 8yr old daughter, when I got home we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked about the father of her daughter, she declined to speak about it and I guess bringing it up had upset her, we moved to other topics, then we met a week later, all this while we had been chatting consistently and she confessed That she was falling for me, Shes beautiful and curvy and I have to admit I was getting fond of her, then we met one thing led to another and we kissed, with tongue by the way and it was so good, then she began to open up to me, so it turns out she was married, and she and the hubby aren't together again but she says he refused to sign her divorce papers saying that if she won't be with him then he'll make sure she doesn't get happiness with anyone, my problem here is she is really falling hard and I'm starting to like her too, she wants us to get intimate (sexually) normally I would dive head first because her shape is to die for, but my dilemma is the fact that she isn't divorced officially, but she doesn't live with the hubby anymore, they're not even in the same town, but I don't want to straff a married woman, because in the eyes of the law she is still legally married, I need your advice guys, criticism is welcome.
Re: My Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2021
You have already straffed the woman so you don enter. Ibago guy . Motor don jam you

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma by Lee99: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Cutehector:
You have already straffed the woman so you don enter. Ibago guy . Motor don jam you
No, we only made out, haven't slept with her yet, abi to kiss too na crime?
Re: My Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Lee99:

oh yes! You already committed adultery bro.
Re: My Dilemma by devilmaycry: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2021
i am too young to comment on such topics... waiting for d elders....
Re: My Dilemma by Kondomatic(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2021
See wetin dey worry person in this new 2020 Pro max. Guy, is like you don't like yourself
Re: My Dilemma by EkelediliBuhari: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Stay with her
Tel her no sex til things are finalized

You fit knack now then she go back. To her guy.

Or better still knack and do it very well cos what’s worth doing is worth doing well

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma by Anfield247(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Guy, use ur head ooh... first, weytin be ur own plan now?
Re: My Dilemma by Lee99: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anfield247:
Guy, use ur head ooh... first, weytin be ur own plan now?
I no get plan again, since I found out she's separated and not divorced, I no wan carry bad luck, but the temptation to give her the knacks is really serious
Re: My Dilemma by extol1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't really understand the op. is it that you want to use the woman as a sexmate or you want to go into relationship with her
Re: My Dilemma by Lee99: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
extol1:
I don't really understand the op. is it that you want to use the woman as a sexmate or you want to go into relationship with her
Relationship bro, but this new revelation is making me second guess
Re: My Dilemma by okiki20593: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Stay with her Tel her no sex til things are finalizedYou fit knack now then she go back. To her guy.Or better still knack and do it very well cos what’s worth doing is worth doing wellThanks
Re: My Dilemma by stacyadams: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lee99:

Pass me her number if u still don't know what to do
Re: My Dilemma by Anfield247(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lee99:

I no get plan again, since I found out she's separated and not divorced, I no wan carry bad luck, but the temptation to give her the knacks is really serious
If na me oh, I go advice you make you free her. This life is beautiful but it depends on you how you make your make bed. Just make her ur good friend and move on. Don't use ur today enjoyment to destroy your future!
Re: My Dilemma by JOACHINpedro: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Cut short the relationship and move the f**k on. Abi sexy girls don finish for your area??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Ella Bares Her Boobs On Social Media. VIDEO / Meet Rich Sugar Mummy Here For Real Hook Up / Why Do Women Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.