Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti (42908 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Gov. Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by MightySparrow: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This man can lie!!!
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by geokay777(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:
I pray it works....

It reminds me of Fayose's poultry project in all the LGA in Ekiti state where over 3 billion naira was squandered with no sustainable plan.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by ikennamadu1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

Oh my....

I pray it works
you dne go begin drop stuff without doing a little research
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
richiemcgold:
What's multibillion in snairy? lol!

I was just thinking the same thing. Multibillion? Wow
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Facidio: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Multi-billion naira for a snail farm What if it's a snake farm... I guess lala would have been given the contract

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by stupidmod2: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
KingDash:
useless things... what does a snail eat tho??
any leaf
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Ambber(f): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
where are the snails?
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by DarkJeddi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Nollygroove(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Do you know business owners in the agriculture and food industry?

Are you an agribusiness owner?

Do you run a food business?

Then you need to become a Nourishing Africa Member.

Nourishing Africa is a platform for agriculture and food entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent.

Benefits for Joining Nourishing Africa Hub
✔Access and referrals to funders and funding opportunities
✔Marketplace to engage with potential customers, partners, and suppliers
✔Free advertising and opportunities to showcase your businesses
✔Discounts on key agricultural inputs, training programs, conferences, and services
✔Exclusive invitations to online and in-person training programs
✔Access to members-only data and resources to build your skills
✔Nominations for local and global speaking opportunities, media appearances, prizes, and awards
✔Talent matchmaking to find the best talent for your business

Application Fee: NGN 0.00 (FREE FOR NOW)

Don't let this opportunity slip past. Tell a friend to tell a friend as we all play our part in building a sustainable and profitable Africa through agriculture.

Find out more at www.nourishingafrica.com/membership
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Dollanaira: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
oh
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by adekola4258: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
The find has been shared..the cause too white to be an elephant in shape...
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by slowice(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
The way they are spending billions in this country is scary..... Never heard of a governor spending millions only billions, on what exactly? Na julius berger build the farm?
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is Multi billion? O ga oh
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by extol1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice... Agriculture is the way to go...

I encourage the youth to embrace it... Let's go into agriculture full time... Cos Agriculture is the future...

Last month, I was offered a job at Shell but I turned it down so as to focus on my agriculture business. I will even turn down jobs at World Bank cos personally, I would rather harvest Onions than do anything (outside agriculture) else.. No matter the pay cos I know the future is agricultural...

Thank God our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, has made Agriculture even more lucrative for us.. God bless you daddy.. Nigerians will forever be indebted to you.

May God Almighty bless us all.
please, I want to go into agriculture but I don't have any kobo in my account. how can you help me please
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Oshokalo: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fayemi and akeredolu love for snail are 5&6
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by supereagle(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
A lot of opportunities in Agribusiness. I didn't one can make big money from the slime.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Johnson5258: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
That I do not know but you may be probably right sha. Thanks.

richiemcgold:

of course I know about the nutritional and economic value of snails, but this particular project can't be multibillion naira in terms of costs. The inflated amount is just too outrageous.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by samvega: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thai farmers on the cash trail with snail slime | AFP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7RAEJZ1gI

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by samwillyco1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Looters and criminals everywhere
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Nchenches: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
If it were in Imo state, governors from Orlu senatorial district must build this in Owerri, the state capital, or never.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by olawonder(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nigerian politicians no dey shame at all... this looks more like a small entrepreneurial startup undecided
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by brandsoncharlie: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I encourage the youth to embrace it... Let's go into agriculture full time... Cos Agriculture is the future...

Last month, I was offered a job at Shell but I turned it down so as to focus on my agriculture business. I will even turn down jobs at World Bank cos personally, I would rather harvest Onions than do anything (outside agriculture) else.. No matter the pay cos I know the future is agricultural...

Thank God our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, has made Agriculture even more lucrative for us.. God bless you daddy.. Nigerians will forever be indebted to you.

What kind of job do they offer you in shell, maybe not top positions. grin grin
The church general overseer in the church i attend worked in shell, he used the money to open 5-6 branches 2 plots of land each, send his children to school abroad.
He later resigned, but he has a branch in 25 state in Nigeria today.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by TemmyT002(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Baba, do something about the electiricty; it is horrible!!
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by olisaEze(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Slimy politician with an even slimier project! One of their money grabbing project that one can use a couple o' millions to achieve, they’ll just price it in the billions to get kickbacks in billion region.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by dewuyiebun: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

keep it up bro many people doesn't understand now but I pray it won't be too late for many to realize the reality of agriculture...if bill gates could be acquiring hecters upon hecters of farm land...then you will know the man knows what many doesn't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Tharyor1984(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s a N5billion naira investment by a private company with the potential for local and international sales.
Am not sure you know what you are saying!how much would they now invest in rice farming, trillions I think
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tharyor1984:

Am not sure you know what you are saying!how much would they now invest in rice farming, trillions I think

Go and argue with the company, not me.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
richiemcgold:
What's multibillion in snairy? lol!
Free land oooooo undecided

Shey na the � come be multi billions
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Coronavirus1: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

All liars go to hell for a big liar like you. for your mind Buhari is the best president history will judge Buhari and Trump as the worst democratic president on earth.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Afrikahene: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
What did he spend N5billion on? This?
I am sorry, this project cannot cost even up to N2billion except we are not seeing the full picture
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by KingDash: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
stupidmod2:
any leaf
oh cool
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Dymaco(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Official I have seen a clown. A very big one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria / 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.