Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (12974 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Tywo2018:
Abeg is this guy not Ngolo Kante of Chelsea undecided undecided

Oya, go and ask him grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2021
tillaman:
Nice

Yeah very nice of Infinix to make this happen
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
He doesn't look like one who can afford fuel.. .maybe they will give him free ticket for fuel for one year

Na wa for you ohh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2021
chris259:
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...

Your head dey there my broda
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 1:01am On Jan 22, 2021
samwillyco1:
Congratulations,

If na me na to get the cash equivalent to it, and support my business or buy land and keep on hustling to avoid more enemies.

That one nah you....someone else will do something different too
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2021
Flossy3297:
Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car The "Wormhole" promotion was going to feature a number of cars

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Litmus:

Nigeria is the name given to a piece of land that is indifferently going about the business of obeying nature’s laws. Nigeria is fertile, has many rivers, underground minerals, its wildlife is some of the most varied in the world. Nothing is wrong with Nigeria except, perhaps, you and others like you, infesting here surface areas. Stop blaming Nigeria for your problems and inadequacies or leave the country so that a Chinese could take your place and do a better job of appreciating the beautiful land labelled Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by AFONJACOW(m): 3:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Pretiboi:

Na wa for you ohh
what did i do now What the guy need is free ticket meal not a car that will bankrupt him more further... Did I say anything bad now
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Rareoil:
Happy for him.

Don't be deceived nah arrangee
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
nightbuzzer:
we all need to be ..inside this bad country

This infinix people are just scamming u guys
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

Wow. Just like that.

No mind dem nah big scam
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

The guy is super lucky. I can feel his joy from here.

Which joy are you feeling on top scam
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

Kudos to Infinix for this oo. Car for this kin time

For where? All nah lie
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.

Keep crying when your done you will eventually see the truth
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Make sense ride.

The ride no make sense at all.

Anyways, nah scam
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Omo no be small jubilation o.

On top say infinix do arrangee giveaway. SMH
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
oluwole70525:
Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.

U call dis scam from infinix good news?
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

This is huge oo

Hmmm...a very huge scam to deceive people
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

I'm so so happy for him. Thank you Infinix for this big smile on his face.

You are thanking inifinix for d stunt they played. All dis nah arrangee
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

For him and him household oo.

Big story full of lies mtcheww
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

As in ehn. It's amazing how ur name will just be picked amongst other names in a raffle. No be small luck. God dey him side.

Wetin u sabi? Something we all know is arrangee just to fool people in believing that they gave out a car
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Wawu this is really amazing

If i hear....after arranging for a winner and you say is amazing. I fear u ooh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by talktalk4u: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

You such a MUMU ... Something they did live everyone was watching .....stuuuuuupid
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by talktalk4u: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

all the years i have been using Xiaomi ...1 Pin them no give me or person win anything from them
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix always making me proud

Marketer like you, why won't you say that mtchewww
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
The guy will be so surprise and dumbfounded .

All nah acting....it's not real
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
But Congratulations to him.

Stop deceiving yourself abeg
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix should be get an award for this cheesy

Award my foot
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Strika22:
Congratulations to him. Coincidentally, I witnessed it when he was gifted the car at Ikeja 3C HUB outlet, the joy in his eyes was out of this world.

Hmmm...guy stop lying ooh. There is God oh.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abovebest:
Even if the story of him being an infinix fan is cooked up
Marketing strategies
Congratulations to him

Nah real marketing strategies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah / Opera Mini 5 Beta 3 In Sharemobile Hot And Fast / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Tweeting To A Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.