Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (12956 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
all the years i have been using Xiaomi ...1 Pin them no give me or person win anything from them

I tire oh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Marketer like you, why won't you say that mtchewww

Now everyone is a marketer to u
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

All nah acting....it's not real

And you are the actor right?
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Stop deceiving yourself abeg

Just d way you have been deceiving yourself and causing problem everywhere
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Award my foot

Go hug transformer nah
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Hmmm...guy stop lying ooh. There is God oh.

You should be telling yourself that
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Nah real marketing strategies

You know nothing bro
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
tillaman:
Nice

Yes oo
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
He doesn't look like one who can afford fuel.. .maybe they will give him free ticket for fuel for one year

May God help your mouth
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
chris259:
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...

No be lie my brother
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
samwillyco1:
Congratulations,

If na me na to get the cash equivalent to it, and support my business or buy land and keep on hustling to avoid more enemies.

That's what you will do may be he has other things in mind
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
[b][/b]
*cannot*

Thanks for d correction
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Farizzy: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Strika22:
Congratulations to him. Coincidentally, I witnessed it when he was gifted the car at Ikeja 3C HUB outlet, the joy in his eyes was out of this world.

Wow.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Farizzy: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris259:
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...

You are very correct.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Ruchytechy: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
manolates:

Make sense ride.
Plus lovely colour too.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Ruchytechy: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
nightbuzzer:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/20/infinix-keeps-promise-rewards-grand-winner-of-mega-jackpot-promo-with-brand-new-car/

Infinix try o. I can imagine the level of this man's happiness. This is a good start for the year.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by kickie: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
hansonf60:

Kudos to Infinix for this oo. Car for this kin time
All the phones wey people buy, e reach dem do more than this gift sef.
Don't make it sound like they did too much. undecided
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by kickie: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
manolates:

Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.
If u like enter market.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by kickie: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abovebest:
Even if the story of him being an infinix fan is cooked up
Marketing strategies
Congratulations to him
My thoughts exactly too.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by manolates: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
kickie:

All the phones wey people buy, e reach dem do more than this gift sef.
Don't make it sound like they did too much. undecided
Oga u are very bitter.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by manolates: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
kickie:

If u like enter market.
Na ur market?
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by pumupmachine: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
kickie:

My thoughts exactly too.
Wayo people
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by pumupmachine: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
manolates:

Oga u are very bitter.
Is it not the truth?
Bitter truth I guess..una wey wayo wan finish.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by hansonf60: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Innobee99:
My kid bro was actually the first winner. He was called three times and his line was off. Phone that was on and calls were coming in oooo. But Infinix call no gree enter

My village people una well done. Guess una happy now abi?

Wow. Na real village people.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by hansonf60: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Farizzy:

As in ehn. It's amazing how ur name will just be picked amongst other names in a raffle. No be small luck. God dey him side.

Better luck o. Na God work.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by hansonf60: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
intruder15:
If someone told him that he will own a car this year, he would have laughed out loud.

What God can do doesn't exist.
Yes ooo.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Farizzy: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pretiboi:

Oya, go and ask him grin
grin grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Farizzy: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pretiboi:

Great one from infinix
Yea. See as dem put joy for the guy heart.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Farizzy: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Innobee99:
My kid bro was actually the first winner. He was called three times and his line was off. Phone that was on and calls were coming in oooo. But Infinix call no gree enter

My village people una well done. Guess una happy now abi?

Wow
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
When God is ready to bless you, no man can stop him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / NCC: 5G Not Hazardous, To Be Deployed In 2021 / Is 4G-LTE Network A Reality In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.