Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (12984 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Dspec: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rareoil:
Happy for him.
Yesso, so happy for him ...
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Dspec: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
hansonf60:

The guy is super lucky. I can feel his joy from here.
Same here bro
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Dspec: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
manolates:

Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.
After reading through his story and what he is doing, I feel very emotional and very confident that there is nothing God can't do.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Dspec: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
There are lots of things he can use the car to do to get more money for him apart from his work.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Shakinat: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
AFONJACOW:
He doesn't look like one who can afford fuel.. .maybe they will give him free ticket for fuel for one year
oga oo
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Aarum: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
All this na marketing strategy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Shakinat: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Shakinat: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
So Simeon didn't win this car... Village people are real ooo
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farizzy:

As in ehn. It's amazing how ur name will just be picked amongst other names in a raffle. No be small luck. God dey him side.
Yesso na God
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix should be get an award for this cheesy
Yes they deserve more even self
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kemelee:
Wawu this is really amazing
you can say that again.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Keas: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farizzy:

For him and him household oo.
His family will be so happy.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Aarum: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
nightbuzzer:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/20/infinix-keeps-promise-rewards-grand-winner-of-mega-jackpot-promo-with-brand-new-car/
Infinix Sha want to promote their business at all means... Nice one tho, congratulations to him
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Blacknwhite029: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Abovebest:
Even if the story of him being an infinix fan is cooked up
Marketing strategies
Congratulations to him
All the same , he won the car.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Kemelee: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pretiboi:

So amazing that i wish i was the one getting the car. My dream one day...
Your dream will soon come to realitywink cheesy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Kemelee: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pretiboi:

I bet he was and now he is a proud owner of a brand new 2019 car.
you can say that again cheesy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na dem first start am? mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Kemelee:
Infinix should be get an award for this cheesy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Over Lucky dey worry am. . . Congratulations to him
hansonf60:

The guy is super lucky. I can feel his joy from here.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Who go see this kind thing wey nor go happy for the person. . .
Rareoil:
Happy for him.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Normal level. . . naso dem dey run their lie lie
biztyb:

Na one of their people...arrangee grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin, he go cry full bucket
biztyb:

Keep crying when your done you will eventually see the truth
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asin eeeh. . . the guy will not be able to say what his eyes has seen
Kemelee:
The guy will be so surprise and dumbfounded .
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Exactly, they are really good at that
chris259:
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin
samwillyco1:
Congratulations,

If na me na to get the cash equivalent to it, and support my business or buy land and keep on hustling to avoid more enemies.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yes ooo
Pretiboi:

Congratulations to him
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
They really tried. . . Thumbs up Infinix
Pretiboi:

Thanks to Infinix for this awesome opportunities
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Which unnecessary awesome opportunities?
Pretiboi:

Thanks to Infinix for this awesome opportunities
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
You be their staff wey you dey wish?
Pretiboi:

Aswear, i wish it was me getting the car grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / ">>>mtn Operamini4.2 Is Back To Life<<<" / Glo Bis Has Stopped working On Android ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.