Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (12971 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Abi, i really dont know why people hate
Pretiboi:

That one no concern you mr adviser
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2021
I think that is really what it is now.
Pretiboi:

Na so my broda. Infinix na baba
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Aarum: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2021
ucheman501:

I tire oh
Let him to get another eg Samsung or nothing grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Aarum: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2021
ucheman501:

Now everyone is a marketer to u
Don't mind him, him na head marketer.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Tell me which brand doesn't give back to the society
chris259:
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Blacknwhite029: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2021
manolates:

Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.
They also make you wish you were the one in that position of winning.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Tell them make them hear well . . .
biztyb:

This infinix people are just scamming u guys
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Yes ooo, over doing well sef.
Keas:
Transsion company is really doing well
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by alfredtemile: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Na word you talk my dear
Keas:
When God is ready to bless you, no man can stop him.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Don't just wish this one ooo, cos nah arangee.
Blacknwhite029:
They also make you wish you were the one in that position of winning.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by shorelink: 12:44am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Aarum:
Don't mind him, him na head marketer.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2021
i think they did much ooo, this is just the beginning of a new year
kickie:

All the phones wey people buy, e reach dem do more than this gift sef.
Don't make it sound like they did too much. undecided
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chapelaries: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm. . .
biztyb:

Anoda story emerging...infinix marketers everywhere
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2021
I just tire for this guy sef
ucheman501:

Now everyone is a marketer to u
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by saintwalga: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Exactly, he really knows nothing. . .
ucheman501:

You know nothing bro
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin Lovely for that colour now, marketers oshi. . .
Ruchytechy:

Plus lovely colour too.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by survillematrix: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2021
I shake my head for you. . . RUBBISH
Keas:
Transsion company is really doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The First App You Use After Waking Up ? / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Tweeting To A Hashtag / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.