Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Near Death Experience - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Near Death Experience (1846 Views)

Recommendation For Nice Affordable Hotel Near Ladipo Market / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience by symbianDON(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021
replete:

Omo last year March I drove to Sapele from jos that thing took me into the bush/ dead end road and still telling me "your destination is on the right" inside bush when no be say Na babalawo I dey go see for inside sapele my body was just vibrating make bad boys no go attack me.
grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience by symbianDON(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Kanoski:
Like I said... No car is perfect... They all have flaws
corolla is overrated
Re: My Near Death Experience by kingreign(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
symbianDON:
corolla is overrated

No. 250million people in America, UAE, Asia, Africa can't go wrong. The opposition are actually very over rated. Toyota corolla is rated right.
Re: My Near Death Experience by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2021
cluewebhost:

Lol I rather follow mass transit vehicles.

The "traffic free" road is usually the bad road nobody wants to pass
Google uses the density of phones in each location to determine traffic.
True but for people to keep condemning Google map on Nairaland everyday when they go back to use it every now and then is becoming silly.
I still used the damn map this morning to locate a very underdeveloped area in Lagos and it did fine. Ran into some traffic yes but doesn't mean it didn't work. I have seen some errors in the past but I won't say it's Google map's fault. Things change everyday in Nigeria. A road may be good today and it will go bad within a year or even get blocked by one stupid landlord that things the land is his own. That is Nigeria factor not Google map. I'm a computer programmer and I think Google map is one of the biggest blessings to the world.
Re: My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
kingreign:

Plastic tank is to prevent rust and electrostatics from causing leaks or electrical sparks and also to reduce weight and cut cost. It's a well taught out plan and design. Most modern cars use plastic tanks. I know a corolla has heat shield that's integrated around the exhaust pipe just shielding the heat from reaching the tank just like most other cars. Your car breaking the exhaust, losing that heat shield and damaging your tank is no fault of Toyota but yours.
As we speak, my Corolla's heat shield is completely rusted and almost falling out and making all kinds of noise on bumpy roads. I decided to yank the damn thing off but thank God I googled first and guess what! This nairaland topic showed on page 7 or so! Na so I for comot the thing car go explode along Lekki epe road angry

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience by kingreign(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
ModelX:
As we speak, my Corolla's heat shield is completely rusted and almost falling out and making all kinds of noise on bumpy roads. I decided to yank the damn thing off but thank God I googled first and guess what! This nairaland topic showed on page 7 or so! Na so I for comot the thing car go explode along Lekki epe road angry
Welcome to the club of enlightenment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue / Suv Or Jeep / What's The Big Deal With Learning Driving Using Auto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.