Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible (61587 Views)

Joe Biden Will Not Be President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by optimusprime2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:

He Can not do anything against God, he is a staunch Catholic!
Then you must be very Naive...

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by neduboo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations Biden
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by jawalis(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Makes no different.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austin1805:
Anti-christ must come whether you like it or not, so rest and let's keep on watching
Truth my brother. Truth.

I don't understand why Christians are scared of the Antichrist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by costandi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:

Reason more Christians should be in the Senate and house, he can not unilaterally make such decision.
please... That's essentially what the Democratic liberals unilaterally stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ifybwoy7: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
some people don't even know what family bible is. they think its the common bible.

this Bible contains family history and virtues.

6 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by yoursidenigga(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Where is Righteousness22 and his "The Last Trump" message? Are we doomed already since Trump did not win? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Refinedbeing(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sambj01:
Good.
How much company registration with CAC? Private ltd.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't have any bias towards him personally but he will be used by the wicked left. They decided to choose him because he is too compromising. They know they can't control Sanders.
As long as it is for his country's interest all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by mountmoriah(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Mac2016(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:
The man is the 2nd Catholic President!
Hail Mary!
First Catholic was shot dead in office.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
We will not hear word again
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by ofiko123(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
And then what
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by optimusprime2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beehshorp:

Here we go again with Religion.

The way Saudi Arabia was built on Islam and cannot be separated from it, is the way America was built on Christianity, unfortunately that fact is trying to be erased by political correctness...

It's a simple truth, which one be religion on top matter again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by bigdammyj: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Flier: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austin1805:
Anti-christ must come whether you like it or not, so rest and let's keep on watching
Its very sad you guys refused to notice Trump was a pure evil man,i am just surprised how he was able to brainwash you people after locking children up in cages and killing prisoners on death roll like chicken

4 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nomorelove: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Handywork:
I was wondering what if he's a Muslim
or is USA don't elect Muslim candidates
just thinking aloud though
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design
So that the president will bring in ISIS and other terror groups? Nah

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by spy24(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Joe Biden dey whine ona

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Eaglesence: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:
Joe Biden will be Sworn in with 127 years Old family Bible.

The bible has stood the test of time. E no easy to be bible.

Source www.CNN.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/amp35254309/joe-biden-inaguration-family-bible/
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Farid24224(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerian youths granted visas and resident permit into the USA. I see Biden working hard to rid Africa of bad leadership. I see him succeeding, I see Africa become great again. This I have seen.

Osheyy!!

Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Eaglesence: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Truth my brother. Truth.

I don't understand why Christians are scared of the Antichrist

Ols dont miss the rapture sha cos thats the lnly way you can understand... That is if your enemy miss am oo
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
At least it is a Bible.

The day a president is sworn in with a Koran or whatever the hell that manuscript of violence and barbarism is called, that would be the end of America's glory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Theoutsider: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Flier:
Its very sad you guys refused to notice Trump was a pure evil man,i am just surprised how he was able to brainwash you people after locking children up in cages and killing prisoners on death roll like chicken

You mean obama. You are the one brain washed.
The Obama admin made those cages.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.

We have thousands of religion in the world why should biden be pro Christianity?

Wake up and Smell the coffee[code][/code]

2 Likes

Onosode:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by cocolacec(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nadaken:
The founding fathers of USA laid the foundation of the country on the Bible

masonic bible you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by DSC7: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
congrats to Biden........

But i still dey wonder why BIDEN dey always sound like terrorist name for my ear......
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kiddkash(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:
exactly! Matthew 12:34 comes to mind
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
optimusprime2:

The way Saudi Arabia was built on Islam and cannot be separated from it, is the way America was built on Christianity, unfortunately that fact is trying to be erased by political correctness...

It's a simple truth, which one be religion on top matter again?

America was built with slavery sweat and God watched on

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kiddkash(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:

A staunch catholic that supports abortion up until the ninth month, supports homosexuality, supports the jailing of a christian baker that refused to participate in a homosexual wedding ceremony, supports the taking away of licenses from pastors that refused to participate in homosexual wedding, supports the removal of Bible studies from American schools, removing the mention of God from the pledge of allegiance e.t.c Joe Biden is the very definition of one being anti Bible, Anti christian and anti God.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
kiddkash:

Anti Christ is here deal with it.

Your religion is not the only one , we have thousands

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:

Calm down, the world doesn't revolve around your religion.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.