Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible (61606 Views)

Joe Biden Will Not Be President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2 has gone alone in rapture. Fake asss

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Alezy(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Onosode:

A staunch catholic that supports abortion up until the ninth month, supports homosexuality, supports the jailing of a christian baker that refused to participate in a homosexual wedding ceremony, supports the taking away of licenses from pastors that refused to participate in homosexual wedding, supports the removal of Bible studies from American schools, removing the mention of God from the pledge of allegiance e.t.c Joe Biden is the very definition of one being anti Bible, Anti christian and anti God.
wow, if this is true then I don't even know what to say.....the real Antichrist
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.
. Don't mind that hypocrite. He is fake. A christian in disguise but a staunch anti-christ.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by obonujoker(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Righteousness2 has gone alone in rapture. Fake asss

Lol... So he has gone on the rapture... Lol... Hope no be rapture to igbokuta Sha angry
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by samwheel(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
costandi:
Take a chill pill bro... By your logic, God is responsible for all the ills in the world cos he has plans for everything. Lame at the very least.

It seems u have issues with comprehension. Like I said, God has plans for everything.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by costandi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
samwheel:

It seems u have issues with comprehension. Like I said, God has plans for everything.
You're the one whose brain seems to be disfigured by naivety and false assumptions. Like I said your logic is lame!
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by samwheel(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
costandi:
You're the one whose brain seems to be disfigured by naivety and false assumptions. Like I said your logic is lame!

No b fight o, even though u sound dumb, it still doesn't change d fact that God has plans for everything.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Obijulius:
Wish u the best in Nigeria

Wish you the best during this anti Christ era cheesy grin
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Eaglesence: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Maybe you overlook that part of the scriptures.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened...then will appear the sign of the Son of man in the heaven...he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call....will gather his elect from the four winds

1. Tribulation

2. Christ appearance

3. Trumpet call

4. Rapture

Yes my dear, then the anti christ starts full operation. The Antichrist can not do this with us (saints) still on earth.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 4:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Eaglesence:

Yes my dear, then the anti christ starts full operation. The Antichrist can not do this with us (saints) still on earth.
The Antichrist brings the tribulation ma'am, and the tribulation precedes the trumpet call. You grab?
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by khia: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2021
My family bible is 136 years old, it has the recorded marriages and births since 1885.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Eaglesence: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
The Antichrist brings the tribulation ma'am, and the tribulation precedes the trumpet call. You grab?

NA YOUR Belief be that abeg. i cant shout
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Eaglesence: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Maybe you overlook that part of the scriptures.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened...then will appear the sign of the Son of man in the heaven...he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call....will gather his elect from the four winds

1. Tribulation

2. Christ appearance

3. Trumpet call

4. Rapture

Bro, i came to apologize. I think you are right. God Bless You sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.