Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible (61600 Views)

Joe Biden Will Not Be President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
optimusprime2:

I have a question for you... who sold the slaves to the European settlers to take to the new world i.e America?

Let me ask you a question, does your loving God love SLAVERY?
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ddokie: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

the man is not a Catholic, he can be whatever he wants to be, USA is a liberal state not a Christian state not everyone will be pro Christianity just like everyone is not pro islam.

Absolutely.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ddokie: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austin1805:
Anti-christ must come whether you like it or not, so rest and let's keep on watching

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:

A staunch catholic that supports abortion up until the ninth month, supports homosexuality, supports the jailing of a christian baker that refused to participate in a homosexual wedding ceremony, supports the taking away of licenses from pastors that refused to participate in homosexual wedding, supports the removal of Bible studies from American schools, removing the mention of God from the pledge of allegiance e.t.c Joe Biden is the very definition of one being anti Bible, Anti christian and anti God.

Cry me a river son! What of your christian politicians in Nigeria? Is you Makinde not a pentecostal? What of your Wike? What of your Fayemi? Abeg shift to one side son

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Papichulostunne(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

How are they developed if they are not blessed?
Is development not synonymous to progress and prosperity?.can you develop anything in the third most TERRORISED COUNTRY IN the world which is nigeria?
How many people died of Lassa fever in Germany and France?
How many genocide has happened in the last decade in Germany compare to Africa Countries?
Which natural disaster is worse than hunger? Do you know how many people die of hunger in Africa everyday?
Over 100 people die of malaria everyday in Nigeria.
Nigeria is the third most terrorised country in the world.
World capital of Poverty.

Germany Corona virus case is far better than Nigeria, they are testing more and more people are recovering, Nigeria that's blessed is begging for PPE from USA and other western countries

[s]Religion has damaged your common sense, Germany is not blessed but nigeria with the most underage death in the world is blessed cheesy[/s]

Which natural disasters dey Germany and France? I'll bring X10 of it that happens in Africa.
And then with all the their natural disasters, why is mortality rate higher there than here?

I see you have done your research.. Half baked. 2.0M and counting right? ... Give or take which african country do you think has close to that amout of cases.. Bruv.! Even in the most populous state as Nigeria we dont have that such amount. Wether you believe or not its your own headache and more medicine for you to take..

And if you say religion damaged me.. I wonder what actually damaged you.. The media maybe? Sad.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Papichulostunne(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
derbykol:
Good counter

He had it coming grin grin grin
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Papichulostunne(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerian youths granted visas and resident permit into the USA. I see Biden working hard to rid Africa of bad leadership. I see him succeeding, I see Africa become great again. This I have seen.

You kukuma stan by your username..� grin kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by solonubinho(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:
The man is the 2nd Catholic President!
Hail Mary!

Wetin concern Mary concern this one now?
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kayjay69(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Won tun ti de oh.

The trump christians, the gatekeepers of heaven, the ones who can only hear from God and anyone that says otherwise is the devil.

I hail una.
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by pompeiimagnus: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
divinecode101:

Cry me a river son! What of your christian politicians in Nigeria? Is you Makinde not a pentecostal? What of your Wike? What of your Fayemi? Abeg shift to one side son

Baba, religion is probably the worst thing that has happened to Nigerians. That's why their papas, mamas and general overseers are cashing out daily. Politicians know this and use it to their political advantage. The best way to campaign is to receive "public anointing" from Adeboye, Oyedepo, Apostle Suleiman or Father Mbaka. Shebi even our VP na senior pastor, but what has changed so far Our mumu too much sha..
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kayjay69(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Preach it pastor, Preach it!
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerian youths granted visas and resident permit into the USA. I see Biden working hard to rid Africa of bad leadership. I see him succeeding, I see Africa become great again. This I have seen.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Papichulostunne:

I see you have done your research.. Half baked. 2.0M and counting right? ... Give or take which african country do you think has close to that amout of cases.. Bruv.! Even in the most populous state as Nigeria we dont have that such amount. Wether you believe or not its your own headache and more medicine for you to take..

And if you say religion damaged me.. I wonder what actually damaged you.. The media maybe? Sad.
.the whole Africa Countries haven't tested what only Germany has.
Germany has done over 11 million testing has the most populous state done the HALF of that?

The most populous state yet we haven't done 2 million testing, check how many South Africa with less population has done.
The most populous state yet you begging for vaccine and PPE from Western countries?

Nigeria is blessed but we are the world capital of poverty but Germany that is among the TOP 5 biggest and strongest world economy is not blessed grin grin Damaged sheep,

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by costandi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
samwheel:

Pastor Chris don pack rubbish put for una head.
God already has plans for everything, if trump was part of d plan, he would have been re-elected.
Take a chill pill bro... By your logic, God is responsible for all the ills in the world cos he has plans for everything. Lame at the very least.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by optimusprime2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

Let me ask you a question, does your loving God love SLAVERY?

Slavery is a man made concept because man is greedy. God did not create Slavery, man did, our kind created Slavery, because the concept was appealing, is appealing and will always be appealing to man...

Can we learn to stop blaming God or the devil when ever we humans screw things up...
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by zoedew: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:
The man is the 2nd Catholic President!
Hail Mary!
With Americans and in America you are either a Catholic or a Christian. You cannot be both! Very seriously loaded statement!
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by ronaldbecky(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
lolz this is a fiction
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
optimusprime2:

Slavery is a man made concept because man is greedy. God did not create Slavery, man did, our kind created Slavery, because the concept was appealing, is appealing and will always be appealing to man...

Can we learn to stop blaming God or the devil when ever we humans screw things up...

God didn't create slavery grin, so did God create stealing?so I'm right to steal?
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Bullet01(f): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Where did you see all these?
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by EMMY76: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
themosthigh:
The next Nigerian President will be sworn in with the unsheathed red sword of Usman dan Fodio (may his name ring forever). The sword is made of Damascus steal which is usually green in color, but is said to have turned red from point to heath mysteriously after chopping down so many devil worshippers over the course of 20 years. This legendary sword, with which he hewed the Sokoto caliphate out of the still savage west Africa has been keep safe over the years in sokoto and only brought out once every 10 years for polishing by only a true descendant through the male side and must not be touched by anyone of bastard blood

Shut up only in ur wildest dreams will something like this ever happen. angry
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Eaglesence:

Laybe there is a misunderstanding somewhere. What k know is that after the rapture, persecution starts.
Maybe you overlook that part of the scriptures.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened...then will appear the sign of the Son of man in the heaven...he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call....will gather his elect from the four winds

1. Tribulation

2. Christ appearance

3. Trumpet call

4. Rapture
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump also has a generational Bible in the white house.
Trump is a Living legend.
#MAGA2024

I support trump bt he has his faults. He shud learn to listen to others on matters he’s not vast or experienced in. Examples corona virus, the blacklivesmatters and Maga protests and certain political games u kept falling for the democrats schemes and traps. They All cud have been handled better.

Every other thing i love about him including his unconventional methods of handling issues and making key decisions especially for areas he’s vast in. We will definitely hear more from him.

That said I’m having a bit of Hope in Biden bt will the democrats and far left allow him to work or will they want to control the moderate Joseph Biden??
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by thaoriginator: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

When SLAVERY was very hot in America, Christian principles were present?

Or when exactly was there Christian principles?
All these muhfuckers don't know that SLAVERY and CHRISTIANITY goes in handy.

The first slave ship that enter Africa was called 'Jesus'

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Obijulius: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wish u the best in Nigeria

maynia:

Just read what you screenshoted, think na.

Didn't nigeria also ban every flight during the first lockdown.
This wailing will last 4 years continue grin grin
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hedonini:
At least it is a Bible.

The day a president is sworn in with a Koran or whatever the hell that manuscript of violence and barbarism is called, that would be the end of America's glory.
you no get sense
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by edoairways: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beehshorp:

Here we go again with Religion.
Why swear with the Bible in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Cheeryfeet: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
samwheel:

Pastor Chris don pack rubbish put for una head.
God already has plans for everything, if trump was part of d plan, he would have been re-elected.
Even God allowed his own people Isreal to be captured by Egypt, Babylon, Assyria and other nations and different point in their history, not that he didn't have a plan for them but it was all part of his plan. That they may also know between good and bad.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Evince(m): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Religious folks will jump at it to give glory to their sky daddy
Ifybwoy7:
some people don't even know what family bible is. they think its the common bible.

this Bible contains family history and virtues.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Evince(m): 2:50am On Jan 21, 2021
christians are clearly the ones going against bible agenda. Why fight against what ur holybook says will happen is that not being anti-bibilical
Austin1805:
I'm just fed up of some these fellow Christians, even the bible stated this and they still dont want it happen yet they claim to believe everything written in the bible
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by omoyankee3(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2021
codemaniacs:

there's no race called white or black...

she's half asian half jamaican...

when did she say she's is a black woman
if she said then its to win African American votes...

Madam had been claiming it her entire life. She even went to a historic black college (Howard University).

But you win.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Metronomy(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.

That's what they made you believe...
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Obijulius:
Wish u the best in Nigeria

Which propaganda do you have again

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by codemaniacs: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
omoyankee3:

Madam had been claiming it her entire life. She even went to a historic black college (Howard University).

But you win.

its not about "but you win"....

non-yorubas are born in the yoruba region, they can speak yoruba, they attend yoruba owned schools and colleges...

can they claim to be yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.