Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Farmers WAKEUP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers WAKEUP (435 Views)

Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers WAKEUP by willybaby(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I created this thread with a pained heart, we need to wake-up, we've let politics, tribalism, religion blind us for too long. We demonize Fulani, due to there animals eating up or destroying our farms but when we destroy our farms ourselves it's all smiles and no vex or at most God will judge.. why the double standards I think it's time we break free and say enough is enough.. BUSH BURNING is as ancient as nomadic herding of livestock.. Why burn down farms just to catch a rat... I am making this post hoping to create awareness about this menace that's bush burning and how it has to be stopped..
Let's stop Na ur brother leave am, laws or rules should be passed in regards to bush burning across nigeria

Re: Farmers WAKEUP by spinna: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
If u burn your own land thats ur perogative..its an easy way to clear dry weeds at the end of harmattan..not ideal for the soil though..

not to be likened to pple destroying others farms
Re: Farmers WAKEUP by willybaby(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Just to catch rats.... Sometimes it's on purpose

Re: Farmers WAKEUP by Ameboperoo(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Is that a portion of your farm? Sorry for the loss. Next time, you should take your time to create fire breaks round your farm. Though, it's costly but it's worth it. Fire may just come from afar and destroy what one worked hard to grow.
I hope it doesn't affect much of the farm.
Re: Farmers WAKEUP by willybaby(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Ameboperoo:
Is that a portion of your farm? Sorry for the loss. Next time, you should take your time to create fire breaks round your farm. Though, it's costly but it's worth it. Fire may just come from afar and destroy what one worked hard to grow.
I hope it doesn't affect much of the farm.
thanks for the concern boss, mine was affected a little bit also but this belongs to a neighbour..
@Ameboperoo have actually been trying to reach you, sent you a pm a while back
Re: Farmers WAKEUP by Ameboperoo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
willybaby:
thanks for the concern boss, mine was affected a little bit also but this belongs to a neighbour..
@Ameboperoo have actually been trying to reach you, sent you a pm a while back
I replied to your pm then.
I thought maybe you have gotten the answer to your question about the herbicide
Re: Farmers WAKEUP by willybaby(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ameboperoo:

I replied to your pm then.
I thought maybe you have gotten the answer to your question about the herbicide
sadly I missed the pm. Sir can I have your number
Re: Farmers WAKEUP by Ameboperoo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
willybaby:
sadly I missed the pm. Sir can I have your number
I will give you through my email peterduro@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

D.I.Y Soil Fertilizer - You can grow some vegetables inside your own home / Chinmark Farms / 32 Acres Of Farm Land For Sale At Oja-odan, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.