Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) (31685 Views)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Another prophecy has come to fruition.

Fulani security terrorist police unit has openly defend and protecting their own.

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why are they denying it

And some one will say boko haram is going bad by killing of government dogs.

That's why I have no petty for Nigerian government it gives me joy when I see boko boys killing them like fouls.

Useless people , I wish am a boko boy I will kill and kill them without mercy till the day the Lord say guy it's ok then i die and go.

Just tell me what did that infant do that he was killed and they are denying it??

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
False witness. May no one speak for you when you need it most!
abi una get brain tumor I no know. my boy whose sister is an officer in warri told me story before it even hit nairaland. then two different who came from warri gave same story, you that is probably miles away is talking about false witness

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Minjim: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why don't we value human life in this country?

See the corpses...no dignity. So nobody there can cover it up?
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by lngbodi: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a country we live in ? , I wonder what kind of President we have . Our youths and children are dying . Your IG is not working . He said he has no hand in whatever decisions CP takes . This country is bleeped
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by lngbodi: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a country we live in ? , I wonder what kind of President we have . Our youths and children are dying . Your IG is not working . He said he has no hand in whatever decisions CP takes . This country is f**ked
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police

nah kwale Igbo dey worry you oooo, the lady and the baby was later taken to Ebrumede police station.... it was the police that killed them, the keke driver is still in the hospital, only God knows if he will survive.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
seborrhic:

Pls if you are very sure of this post this on twitter or Facebook to debunk this blatant lie by the police.
How can they lie so blatantly!

I am not in Twitter and I can’t remember when last I use Facebook. The only app I use is Instagram and Facebook business page
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by sugarleen: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see another protest looming. I see several police station across the country burnt. I see many officers lying dead on the ground. This I have seen.
you check well so?? check again biko
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police

The story on ground? Who told d story?
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by excel101(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Police! Police!! Police!!! how many time I call Una... meme ra o
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by bishopkay: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
abi una get brain tumor I no know. my boy whose sister is an officer in warri told me story before it even hit nairaland. then two different who came from warri gave same story, you that is probably miles away is talking about false witness

You are so stupid but you dey disguise. How motor go hit Keke that hard sotay person die, and the motor no dey ground for there? You no dey think? Ozuo!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:

fool where do you think I am posting from? if you leave your brain for 2020 you better go back
na Yahoo guy you dey quote so oh
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:

SHUT UP! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL THING TO SAY JUST SHUT UP!!!
I AM A WITNESS
YOU DON'T KNOW ANY SINGLE THING

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Ur cerelac is ready, go and eat... mummy is calling you.
Yahoo boys plenty for this forum Sha
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by supercase1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bountay:
Bros dis tin na my area e take happen.... Na police cause everything.... Warri Don cast since.... Police Don run finish, boys dey roll
exerggeration I know wetin dey sup cheesy na warri I dey everywhere calm like ice Bois no do anything stop the raking abeg

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by supercase1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not in Twitter and I can’t remember when last I use Facebook. The only app I use is Instagram and Facebook business page
did Twitter and Facebook ban you for some activities cheesy
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
joygen:
I feel it high time I share my vision for 2021. Please remember this post. If it can be shared please do.
My vision for 2021 is, I see people running military and Boko haram , police all forces in confusion against the citizens of this great nation. Please family and friends we should pray for direction from God. About 10-20-20 the vision of Blood also came up. But I don't know how to reach out or share my visions .but who ever say this. Help me share it across and as we pray for this coming revolution in our country
change your diet, lastly go check on your doctor and get yourself biologically and psychologically examined

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by loswhite(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
NextD18:

What kind of terrible and stupid lies is this ffs?

So all the residents and people around were blind not to know the killers of that innocent woman and her child?

They had to attack and burn the police holiday for no reason?

These officers are shameless liars mehn!
You know they are liars without even a single fat....smh
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL THING TO SAY JUST SHUT UP!!!
I AM A WITNESS
YOU DON'T KNOW ANY SINGLE THING
I have heard like 10 witness here on nairaland but I can bet my left nut all of you are audio witness

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by loswhite(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

If you know the number of deaths as a result of the police chasing internet fraudsters you will be alarmed. If you call the police regarding a crime their response will be "no petrol". They only chase internet fraudsters not because they are criminals but what they stand to get.
Armed robbers and kidnappers are now called internet fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by nairaman66(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
How can the police gain public trust with their hands soiled with innocent blood !!
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
NextD18:

What kind of terrible and stupid lies is this ffs?

So all the residents and people around were blind not to know the killers of that innocent woman and her child?

They had to attack and burn the police holiday for no reason?

These officers are shameless liars mehn!
That is a small lie... Read the bigger lies and end of the story ( by threatened civilians eyewitnesses and media to shut up and kill the event, no more questioning) .

The accident involved a Mercedes Tipper with Reg. No. WWR 425 ZR loaded with granite, a Toyota Camry car with Reg. No. AKD 403 FM and a Tricycle Reg. No yet unknown all moving in the same direction and Police vehicle was never involved. Two passengers conveyed by the Tricycle a woman and a baby girl died on the spot and other passengers were injured.

The Delta State Police Command deeply sympathizes with the families of the deceased and the injured persons and equally frowns at the unjust treatment meted to Police officers who went to rescue the victims by members of the public, they went as far as burning the Police patrol vehicle that came for the rescue operation. The Perpetrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book.

[/b]THEY ARE NOW THE ONES FEELING VICTIMIZED O

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
loswhite:
Armed robbers and kidnappers are now called internet fraudsters
Call the police now and tell them there is a robbery at a particular location and listen to their reply. Either no fuel or no gun.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Joseph08(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Off course they will deny as always undecided

That's the reason causes upon causes are being placed on police..Most don't retire neither do they live to receive their pensions, also their children partake in the causes.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
...oh, you heard shocked
You weren't there
Chai!
Who do you this thing sad embarassed
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enugupikin:

Police is to be blame bc is not their duty to arrest yahoo boys rather the efcc
Blame the police, but not with this ugly line. Where on earth were you thought that the police cannot arrest and prosecute internet fraudsters?

Do you even know there's a Nigerian Police Special Fraud unit?

I think people should read and broaden their knowledge and know their rights as well. If you follow police talk that one now, he go know say nothing dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by loswhite(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Call the police now and tell them there is a robbery at a particular location and listen to their reply. Either no fuel or no gun.
Is that the reason for calling Armed robbers and kidnappers internet fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by goodheart02(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ifork4money:
why blame police instead of to blame the criminal yahoo boys
but that pic i saw there is really touching. seriously thunder go fire both the police and yahoo boys that caused this. if all parties are caught, they should burn them

And when did it become the job of the police to arrest internet fraudsters?? U see the problem we have in this country? Till the day this nation learns to do this the right way, it's citizens won't have peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Security Operatives Rescue 4 Girls Forcefully Married Off By Odumodu In Imo / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.