Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) (31676 Views)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Joseph08:
Off course they will deny as always undecided

That's the reason causes upon causes are being placed on police..Most don't retire neither do they live to receive their pensions, also their children partake in the causes.
And their corrupt Nigeria media houses controlling by NBC will kill this matter ASAP, gullible and bloody civilians can't do anything to them because they have guns and ammo and uniforms.

But the owners of that woman and her baby are in serious pain, maybe one of the state politicans will pay for the burial and use it for their election campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by bishopkay: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:

bushopmarykay i know say your stupidity no get grade. u say the matter no concern me, then how e take concern you, abi na your mama them kill? ode

As you foolish reach you no fit even spell simple thing. I dey wish say na ur sister and her pikin nai dem kill for ground like that then one bastard person when you dey take e position now go come dey cap senseless!
You no just wise at all... Your kapas don cast! Ozuo!
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
loswhite:
Is that the reason for calling Armed robbers and kidnappers internet fraudsters?

Where on my post did you see that?
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Shormiey(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why em dey lie like this? Police is never your friend... undecided
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Papichulostunne(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
femilambor007:

I sell children educational Tablet at wholesale price, & also reseller price.

Contact me for details.

Please i need it in syrup please can you get me one.. kiss kiss
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2021
But what is the business of police and Yahoo boiz these days, are Yahoo boiz the only people they swore to fight in this country? Yahoo boiz are the least of Nigerian problems as the security men at the gate begging for money at the entrance to the bank.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by SeniorGee(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2021
I don't know sha o cos I wasn't there but I always find it difficult to believe any police version.. I don't know why
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Dreyton36: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2021
No be naija olokpa?

Dem go gree before ??

R.i.p to the deceased , buhari is a failure

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Joseph08(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

And their corrupt Nigeria media houses controlling by NBC will kill this matter ASAP, gullible and bloody civilians can't do anything to them because they have guns and ammo and uniforms.

But the owners of that woman and her baby are in serious pain, maybe one of the state politicans will pay for the burial and use it for their election campaigns.

That's the kind of Corntree we find ourselves very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
MansoryMX:

Which yahoo boi? Something that happened in front of my office. Police where chasing a young boi for whatever reasons best known to them forgetting PTI junction is a 24/7 busy junction. The police Van ran into the Keke causing it to fly up in the air and somersaulted countless time, killing the woman and baby on the spot! Just last month here same police people killed a mother of 4 in Asaba before New Year day. Same yahoo boi they are chasing.

Thank you for your eye-witness account of the story. I know someone will come to this forum to bust the police lies. Nigerians should know better not to trust these law enforcement or any public office holders in this country by their words
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by saintruky(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Ahhhh na so this dsp onome sabi lie... Anyway e dey their body... Lies na follow-come for police body... dat Ebrumede division dey notorious for chasing yahoo boys, not minding d dangers such chase pose for road users... I witnessed today event live... No be say shoot bird mama fly...

Abeg fellow Nigerian, make una help me ask d bleeped dsp say wetin make d police station request for army protection? Cos like 3 army vans n one delta hawk van na standby for d police station junction to make sure say d irate youths no near d police station...

Useless things... Spit
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
All we need in this country for peace to reign is private ownership of guns.

If everybody is fully armed, people, especially police, go get sense.

And this is the only solution to put a stop to barbaric acts by these motherfuckin policemen.

Thank you, only few Nigerians will see sense in this your post. They will say some people will use the guns to rob and commit other crimes, but does outlawing of gun ownership make crimes less frequent in this country? Even the armed robbers will think twice in their robbery attacks when they know most Nigerians are fully armed.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by jasonex4(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police

My friend there is no story on ground like that.my friends were there...they saw it happen... nothing like yahoo boys killing anybody...na yahoo boys naim dem nor hold dem abi?? For warri wey everybdy head de hot...mtcheeew....
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 3:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:

e be like say you forget your brain for womb. so you didn't read were I said words on ground says, it means that what people are saying. sorry I forget say no be everybody smart for that warri
Odenson, I have read 2 people on here who were there when it happened, I'm sure you have or the sawdust in your head refused you processing that... undecided
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2021
supercase1:

did Twitter and Facebook ban you for some activities cheesy

Not really. I both but I have not used them in years
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by adeniran22890: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2021
How can the police gain public trust with their hands soiled with innocent blood !!
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by tonyashburton: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Where is the tipper carrying granite? Granite fall on the police there.Nonsense and cole slaw.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Eclassic: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
There is need to scrap police out of this country, why did those boys not capture the stupid officers and burn them alive? They will deny everytin that involves them.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by loswhite(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2021
BiggyB242:

Where on my post did you see that?
You quoted me
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2021
pacespot:

Thank you, only few Nigerians will see sense in this your post. They will say some people will use the guns to rob and commit other crimes, but does outlawing of gun ownership make crimes less frequent in this country? Even the armed robbers will think twice in their robbery attacks when they know most Nigerians are fully armed.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by chewwie(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2021
NextD18:

What kind of terrible and stupid lies is this ffs?

So all the residents and people around were blind not to know the killers of that innocent woman and her child?

They had to attack and burn the police holiday for no reason?

These officers are shameless liars mehn!
This is infuriating! I was there! I saw it happen! The police should provide pictures of the other smashed vehicles! This is so annoying!
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by chewwie(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police
Nope, the police vehicle rammed into the keke.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by onyxo76(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2021
this was how she lied last year when that young man was shot and his lexus taken away by Sars officers, now this one again...protests go soon start, and the same Delta State again.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by mobi99(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2021
this police people still take us for a fool, imagine that kinda lie from the pit of hell.... at least we saw the dead body, and the Keke, including the burnt police van, but where is the Mercedes that was involved....
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2021
loswhite:
You quoted me
Bro, you are confused.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by chukskafor(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Was Onome an eye witnesses, how can you know what you don't know....
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2021
I have said it and I am still saying it that the second wave of the protest will consume more than 80% of police officers in this country. Let's just wait and see shebi they have started what they are known for again abi.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Alezy(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
you will just be saying what u don't know. I am in warri and I can tell you what these idiots wrote here are all lies.

The police van ran the keke off the road and crushed the woman and her baby. Even the keke driver was injured. The yahoo car that was been pursued wasn't even caught. The police ran off the van in foot some hanging on passing cars away from the scene. Boys got pissed and set the van on fire
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Alezy(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Asquare84:
If the police account of the incident is true let the police show the public the picture of the Mercedes tipper that was involved in the accident
you dey mind dem, no other car was involved o. The yahoo guys car they where chasing sef succeeded in running off.

This countries police force are just shameless
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by jasonex4(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
pacespot:
But what is the business of police and Yahoo boiz these days, are Yahoo boiz the only people they swore to fight in this country? Yahoo boiz are the least of Nigerian problems as the security men at the gate begging for money at the entrance to the bank.

Yes we admit the yahoo boys are breaking the law, but there is an agency dedicated to arresting them and that's the EFCC....wetin come concern Police and Yahoo boys?? E just be like say person see armed robber, come de go call FRSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna / Cultists Kill A Man In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.