Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? (9472 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
I recently got married, and for over 10 years before my marriage, I was so much interested in boobs. I was never really keen on sex but my interest in boobs was overwhelming. I spent years fantasizing on how I would enjoy my wife's boobs after marriage.

I have always fantasized on round or at worst slightly droopy boobs, but I have never like saggy boobs. When I met my wife, she had a good size of boobs which made me very happy. After we got married and I saw the boobs, I realised they're saggy (we got married as virgins and never saw each other's unclothedness during our courtship). I haven't been very happy since then, not just because they are saggy now, but I fear that they would get much worse as she grows older and after having kids.

Married men here, does the shape of your wife's boobs matter to you? Do saggy boobs affect sex drive? Will I still be able to enjoy romance with my wife in the future if her boobs get much saggier? Already, the tips are nearly at the level of her belly button when she is sitting down, but still get shapely when she is lying on her back. Mind you, cheating is never going to be an option.

NB: You are free to insult and abuse me, but I still need a candid advice. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mtcheew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by 1stNumeroUno: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
The power of bra...

23 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
yes it matters wink

we have different things wey we fancy,

some like ass wey be like bathing bowl while some like it big wink

moreover that doesn't stop you from loving your wife unless you're unserios man , nobe 1 and a half breast you met nah,nah still two , bro grab ham play with it and cum on it wink

breast nah breast abeg, god will help you wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Already, the tips are nearly at the level of her belly button when she is sitting down

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Boxer007(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:
I recently got married, and for over 10 years before my marriage, I was so much interested in boobs. I was never really keen on sex but my interest in boobs was overwhelming. I spent years fantasizing on how I would enjoy my wife's boobs after marriage.

I have always fantasized on round or at worst slightly droopy boobs, but I have never like saggy boobs. When I met my wife, she had a good size of boobs which made me very happy. After we got married and I saw the boobs, I realised they're saggy (we got married as virgins and never saw each other's unclothedness during our courtship). I haven't been very happy since then, not just because they are saggy now, but I fear that they would get much worse as she grows older and after having kids.

Married men here, does the shape of your wife's boobs matter to you? Do saggy boobs affect sex drive? Will I still be able to enjoy romance with my wife in the future if her boobs get much saggier? Already, the tips are nearly at the level of her belly button when she is sitting down, but still get shapely when she is lying on her back. Mind you, cheating is never going to be an option.

NB: You are free to insult and abuse me, but I still need a candid advice. Thanks.

Babes it's the shape of prikkk that matter sir. Preach smiley
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by meobizy(f): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Why should I answer a creative writer? Pay me first.

6 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2021
meobizy:
Why should I answer a creative writer? Pay me first.
You're a woman and won't be able to see it from men's perspective. Also, I am not a writer. The story above is my reality.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by olite93(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2021
reminds me of my days in sch. those girls forming virgin while having anal s*x. wy won't boobs be saggy. saggy as touching d navel.

omokomo..
fear religious ppl.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

Well am not married, but I will say you got engaged to the lady and not her boobs my brother, I have come to realise that in life deal ruthlessly with your fears by keeping your options open when you decide to settle down with anybody. Accepting them for who they are not necessarily for what they have.

Accept the saggy boobs, that's your reality now, can't change it, think up ways to make the saggy boobs happy and make it have fun and enjoy itself by your brilliant performance on it and enjoy yourself in the process. If you love your woman, then accept the reality on her, that she can't change and learn to work around it and be happy. Pls make that saggy boobs happy, don't complain

18 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by schoolboymatt(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2021
olite93:
reminds me of my days in sch. those girls forming virgin while having anal s*x. wy won't boobs be saggy. saggy as touching d navel.

omokomo..
fear religious ppl.
you dont mean it.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
yes it matters wink

we have different things wey we fancy,

some like ass wey be like bathing bowl while some like it big wink

moreover that doesn't stop you from loving your wife unless you're unserios man , nobe 1 and a half breast you met nah,nah still two , bro grab ham play with it and cum on it wink

breast nah breast abeg, god will help you wink

Thank you for your advice
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Well am not married, but I will say you got engaged to the lady and not her boobs my brother, I have come to realise that in life deal ruthlessly with your fears by keeping your options open when you decide to settle down with anybody. Accepting them for who they are not necessarily for what they have.

Accept the saggy boobs, that's your reality now, can't change it, think up ways to make the saggy boobs happy and make it have fun and enjoy itself by your brilliant performance on it and enjoy yourself in the process. If you love your woman, then accept the reality on her, that she can't change and learn to work around it and be happy. Pls make that saggy boobs happy, don't complain

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

Thanks for the advice.

Welcome
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

You will cheat. Its only a matter of time.

7 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 1:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

God forbid! I reject this in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

Calm down bro Na normal thing now you are kind of complaining about her boobs when you will start seeing 3D boobs you will change your mind

7 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Mrscarter(f): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

Ofcourse they will get saggier as she gets older n especially after having kids if they're already really big breasts. But you love your wife for who she is as a person.
Even you get a woman with the smallest breasts over the years they won't stay firm even with a bra. Especially after having children aswell.
So love your wife's breasts afterall it's your children she will have.
Make do and be happy with what Yous have. It's not breasts that make a gud marraige

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Mrscarter(f): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=Rgade post=98274309][/quote]

grin
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Moneywirer: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Prophetess Chi, we hail o
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by mattsvibes: 5:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Ding dong breast breast lol go back in time and fix it
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by gfon(m): 6:30am On Jan 21, 2021
That's why i love to test any product am buying.I prefer perky boobs though,it rarely sags.Am not really a boobs guy,but am an ass man,call me the king of doggy.

4 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by zexy2030(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2021
You are married, love what you see. Except you are her first, no virgin is purely a virgin, some boobs have been massaged by other girls claiming she is looking for lumps against breast cancer, while some is sucked by guys for her pleasure while she returns a favour with an hand job or a Mouth Action on the guy.

Donot worry, trust is better, not the boobs. Forget her assets, lookout for other good attributes.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by whemmytopsy(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2021
When we say, checkout what you want to buy, you will not gree..... Enjoy bro.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by CuteMike01(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2021
We can't always have what we want. At least she's a human being. You are not perfect, she is not perfect. Your feelings and lives are not perfect but you both love each other and that’s all that really matters. Love her as she is and don't try to stir up problems that aren't there.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by MightySparrow: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2021
You and your children sucked life out of the boobs bro. bear with her and enjoy your marriage. soon you will realize you are growing old and you will still have wrinkles all over you.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by femi4: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

You ll have a lot of problem, so overwhelmed with physical attraction
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

It's not about you rejecting. You will cheat with this mindset. Your marriage never reach anywhere, you don dey complain.
Don't your testicles sag? Is she worried? You will cheat. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by haiti007(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Don't mind him, he's nursing it in the mind already, and that's where cheating starts
Chii59:

It's not about you rejecting. You will cheat with this mindset. Your marriage never reach anywhere, you don dey complain.
Don't your testicles sag? Is she worried? You will cheat. Period.

There's more to a relationship than mere physical attraction. Beauty will fade with time, boobs will sag with time, cute faces will become wrinkled with time..

There's more. Change your mindset bro

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by AlphaBeta130: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2021
i love boobs so much, i see boobs in my dreams, i cand hardly resist a good fresh soft pointing boobs
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2021
haiti007:
Don't mind him, he's nursing it in the mind already, and that's where cheating starts

There's more to a relationship than mere physical attraction. Beauty will fade with time, boobs will sag with time, cute faces will become wrinkled with time..

There's more. Change your mindset bro
Gbam! You're on point.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DSC7: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2021
You married Non Tested......

More like a Black market Marriage......

Now you want us to advise you......

Mr man you married her out of lust for her boobz....

One of the reasons she was always on bra so dat u will not know dat olympus have fallen.....

Enjoy ur marital life bt i assure u dat u will definately cheat weda u like it or not....

I love pointy firm titsss......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.