Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (59727 Views)

Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Flynnthekidd(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2021
777ForChrist:

Trump took his fight to the extreme. US is an Immigrant country, infact that was one of the reasons why God created it.For Trump to stop immigration,means he was indirectly fighting God.

See logic.. tueh!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Crayfish09: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

I hope nothing bad happens but if a muslim immigrant engages in mass shootings like the one that happened at the Gay club in Florida or the Christmas party in California which made America to elect Trump in 2016, then it is all over for the democrats and I DO NOT TRUST THESE RADICAL MUSLIMS that they won’t pull those stunts before 2022 mid term elections and that will play into the narrative that the dems are weak on national security and cause democrats to lose both houses in the mid terms

BIDEN is Obama’s third term and we all know how it will end - Appeasement of America’s enemies and the voter backlash in the midterms

so let the democrats enjoy their 2 years of organsm- by the time Biden raises everyone’s taxes - Americans will start begging Trump to return - hmmmm

Your white lord killed 400,000 Americans with his stupidity. I'm sure terrorist couldn't have killed even 1% of these people in a year.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Csymb(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2021
This marks the begining of the woe that will befall America

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by XTHRONE(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
It is clearly a fight of the globalist vs the nationalist.

I see the pattern here, Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the affairs of the world.

Look at the reversed policies... If you know, you know.
(Well, the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something)

Ok ur opinion but u ain't making sense

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by farem: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Vixlot:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2021/1/20/22235986/biden-trump-travel-muslim-ban

What's important is that Trump delivered his promises. What have your politicians promised that were fulfil?
I like promise keepers. Trump is/was one - no nonsense

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by realstars: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2021
achierosion:
Let him invite all the terrorist the world has ever known to America.
Boko Haram inclusive
Even Katstina State Bandits Will Haue Their Day.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Abovebest(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

You see yourself, prophet of doom. I'm sure that you would very happy if something unpleasant should happen to them just to prove something. They elected Trump four years ago and later discovered it was a mistake. Deal with it and move on.
Funny you
Did you see any negative prophecy in my post?
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by duality(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
People should be careful. The media has been rigged.

You would hardly see good things about Trump.

Google has altered their algorithm to suit this agenda.

Comparison of search with Google and duckduckgo will tell you the truth.

On this immigration issues. Have the major media told you about the current surge at the US borders? No!

Remember in 2015 in Nigeria, the media were on rampage demonizing GEJ because they were part of the agenda to remove him.

They covered buharis failures even from the first day.

They protected Buhari until it backfired.

That's what will happen in USA. Don't take the Media by their words including Google.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Mccullum: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Unamericanism of Trump policies will surely be reverse by Biden...
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by chipower: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

A man in India built a shrine for Trump, you can do same.
Trump is a racist, he is a liar, his lies about covid 19 led to the death of nearly half a million Americans, he is an idiot who gets complex issues whenever he is around great men like Putin.
He is hate filled. His supporters love him because he hates those they hate.
Who do you hate by the way?

God bless you. You just defined the nature of trump.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2021
It is only a bastard that sells his father's house he intends to occupy,to strangers.
In life you can't please everyone,don't even try to please everyone.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2021
777ForChrist:

Trump took his fight to the extreme. US is an Immigrant country, infact that was one of the reasons why God created it.For Trump to stop immigration,means he was indirectly fighting God.
Rather trump won his election because of the anti immigration he promised.

His problem was the controversies, he just didn't need to start talking on Twitter 24/7.

Do your thing, and again his I don't care attitude.

Truth is a lot of Americans are sick of Democrats and their liberal ways that is a free for all (they only support Democrats because of the decency in approach to government)

Republicans can get some one like Rick santorum or any conservative that is also compassionate with firm conservative values

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Neoteny(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

I see the pattern here, Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the affairs of the world.

(Well, the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something)

There's no such thing as globalism or a globalist government. This is a conspiracy theory.

Trump is not a true nationalist, he's a populist. Biden is a multiculturalist.

Stop with this globalist nonsense, you can clearly see since Trump took the US off the world stage the planet was in disarray, and all the global institutions started to wobble.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by 27Pushing30: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

I look at France and laugh whenever i see people "think" muslims especially arabs are even remotely hospitable creatures.

na their luck sha
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by yungevvy(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Allowing every body is how to rule a nation ?? Buhari should have taught Jonathan then. Initial gra gra, stopping terrorism is key to Trump government, it stoped a bit, you hear any war war in the Middle East? You hear North Korea guy shout nuclear weapon again, the Iran general silenced to bring peace. It’s not about allowing anyone, just like you opening your house gate down, for anyone, anybody can enter, arm Robbers etc, but put a police man at your gate, it screens who enter, America is a beautiful country that’s why people want to go and make a life there, if almost every country in Africa was like South Africa, who cares about going to settle in USA, if every poor Asian country was like UAE, and Kuwait who cares for the Muslims to go to USA. Trump is not our dumb leaders, he called them dumb, that man was real, like really a real motherfucker, he bleeps with you straight up, no time for sugarcoat or licking your wounds. Only fake people don’t like him, people who love words, who words can buy them. I believe in PATTERN, action, than words. He said stay in your country, and develop it, that’s a man who mean well, Putin said same things about african leaders, these men are real, I like Biden, I don’t dislike anyone, we are all different, Democrats love war, they make money from war, Donald brought peace to the Middle East, that Jerusalem recognition alone brought peace to the Middle East, UAE, Bahrain etc started doing business with Israel in almost 8 to9 decades. You wonder why Israel plays UEFA competitions?? And they are in the Middle East. Trump truly brought peace to the Muslim nations you think he hate. He wanted every nation to develop, stop traveling. His crime he was just blunt, Bold, direct, Straight talker, real, he doesn’t lie or do things to soothe your ego, before 2016, the media have hated him, he had blacks in his economic team, he had blacks as business partners, he had been financial advisors to black great men, but the media portrays him as a racist. Truly let be factual, blacks are not truly Americans, we belong to great Africa, blacks are evil, when you travel abroad, you will know your fellow blacks can kill you faster than a white man will. Betrayals. When you meet a real racist you will understand meaning of a racist, your skin color detest them, the media twist his words everytime to paint him
Bad. Pathetic world we live in.
I love this sir

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by 777ForChrist: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2021
ayenale1:

See a typical Nigeria and Africa mentality...so bubu that close borders didn't fight God?any small thing u put God wetin happen

Nigeria is not a country. Not known by God.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2021
They say Donald Trump is a racist,a supremacist,he does not like Muslims he is this ,he is that.
That is what they have been feeding us for the last 4 years.
Even the Chinese Covid-19 they blamed it on Trump.
I have come to terms to agree that most people who are too sensitive about race and religion,are they themselves very fanatical and extreme.
Now that Trump is gone,I guess all the crying toddlers now will look for another scapegoat to display their bigotry?
And I guess Joe Biden will make blacks and white,and Christians and Muslims too live like in paradise?

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2021
abeniagbon:
Now Trump will be coach by Biden on How to rule a Nation

America might be playing with fire. Too much liberalism can backfire. Moderation is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by frowland(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
Ekealterego:

[/s]
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
ironheart:
Its all about the economy, the more people who travel to America, the more money they make to boost there economy.

Trump greatly improved America’s economy without inviting the whole world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Classickj(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2021
achierosion:
Let him invite all the terrorist the world has ever known to America.
Boko Haram inclusive
do you think US is like Nigeria that can't tackle terrorist

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by AFONJACOW(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Americans here it come expect terrorist to ur country... 9/11 will be a child play... As for Israel I trust them ,they will buckle up and face their own demon squarely

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by HOVER206: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2021
abeniagbon:
Now Trump will be coach by Biden on How to rule a Nation
Are you sure that you will not change this your song in a matter of days to come?.
Trump one of the best USA ever had take it or leave it
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by alucky: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we has someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.
if your trump was giving the chance, he will wipe out the entire muslim population with a nuke.

Trump: Are you a muslim
Muslim; yes SAW
Trump; Kill him
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Classickj(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Kingscee:

Because he open borders for your terrorist brothers and sisters into America? I hope Joe Biden knows what he is doing, I don't want to hear any attack or bombing.
when was the last time terrorist attack US
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Xscape1993(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Iamzik:

It's not just bad, it's a foolish decision

Biden thinks this will help democrats with numbers to keep winning elections but he's not looking at the long term effect on the nation itself

What America will witness in coming months will not be immigration, it will be an invasion. No single country on earth has enough resources to take people from every other country without limit
More grace.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Classickj(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Humanoid01:
I don't think this is going to end well.
It will This is not Nigeria
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2021
They should review this ban ooo... Some countries ought to be on the list...
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by unikwa: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2021
At its peak, ISIS seized and controlled a vast swathe of territory across Syria and Iraq roughly the size of Britain, with a population of some 10 million. ISIS freely committed genocide. How? By the jihadists’ brutal and gruesome tactics. Obama and Biden refused to fight ISIS for over 6yrs.

Trump came to power and cleaned ISIS out within 18 months. All territories seized by ISIS were fully recovered.

With Biden back, so will ISIS.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Godszilla: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2021
By your assertion Boris Johnson has killed over 80k,Macron 71k,Modi 151k,Merkel 50k,Putin 62k,Buhari killed 1500. Which I supose are the "brightest minds". I guess we need to do somtin to all these world leaders killing their people as a single live is one too many.

Stop being a sheep be the shepherd
Crayfish09:

Your white lord killed 400,000 Americans with his stupidity. I'm sure terrorist couldn't have killed even 1% of these people in a year.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by chaloskyx: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2021
THE ONLY PEOPLE BENEFITING FROM THIS ARE THE RICH IF YOU LIKE DONT HAVE MONEY WHEN YOU GET TO US EMBASSEY THEY WOULD STILL REJECT YOU IF THEY SEE YOUR TRIP IS TO JAPA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by oloyedewaris(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we has someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.
Dear you are a racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.