Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (59781 Views)

Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ironheart(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Trump greatly improved America’s economy without inviting the whole world.
you forget there where lot of job losses which prompted them to send him packing. Same thing with Jonathan, people thought Buhari was better, but we all know the truth now. We hope that Biden wouldn't be another Burari to America �
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Salesbay: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

I don't know which Trump you're talking about here.
Trump's dad is from New York, United States.
His grandfather is a German. He is of German descent. America, the New World is a land of immigrants period.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by rachytenny2(f): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
I hope he doesn't please people but do the right thing even if it means he's gonna be firm.
Nice one from him though...

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we had someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president. This is exactly what these extremist will turn do in America.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.

grin Of course those extremists are a threat to America. Why do you think there was a tight security during the innaguration. grin FEAR OF EXTREMISTS cheesy

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
ironheart:
you forget there where lot of job losses which prompted them to send him packing. Same thing with Jonathan, people thought Buhari was better, but we all know the truth now. We hope that Biden wouldn't be another Burari to America �

Jobless loss was only during the pandemic. There was global jobloss b4 that employment rate was at an all time high. So which point are u trying to make? Or u have u own narrative of events? U even brought Buhari into it? I don’t get ur analogy. Trump did very well America’s economy was high until the pandemic.

It was the loss of lives and propaganda that cost him his rel election.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by kelvindj98: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
It is clearly a fight of the globalist vs the nationalist.

I see the pattern here; Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order, which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the world's affairs.

If Trump doesn't bow to the New World Order's (NWO) instrument of control like WHO, how will they achieve a global vaccination?
If the US are no longer puppets to UN treaties and deals that never meet any targets, how will the NWO achieve control?
Under the NWO, a mixture of the two world religions is an absolute must. An instrument for control and fear-mongering. Trump is absolutely a threat to this. See Europe, Germany and France have destroyed the future of their country.. why do you think the UK left the EU (albeit late). The EU is punishing the UK to come back because the NWO needs this for easy administration and control.

Look at the reversed policies by Biden, even a blind mind can see through it... If you know, you know.

(Well, lifting the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something before this visa expire)
Beer Parlour talk
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by kelvindj98: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abovebest:
Americans are in for a long ride of what no one knows who it will Favour
I will just relax and see how this thriller will end
Relax in your shithole.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by kelvindj98: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
PlanetZero:
boko boys go dey happy right now

AM i the only one missing TRUMP?
he is a great man with great policies
Was Trump feeding your poor family

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Crayfish09: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
ursamajor:
You should be ashamed of this hypocrisy.
A novel virus ravaged the world killings millions in its wake. It didn't help that the country of initial outbreak did not share enough information with other countries.

Why are trump supporters always daft? The man repeatedly called Coronavirus a HOAX when other countries were taking steps and he went against use of facemasks. You can't defend that.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Crayfish09: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Godszilla:
By your assertion Boris Johnson has killed over 80k,Macron 71k,Modi 151k,Merkel 50k,Putin 62k,Buhari killed 1500. Which I supose are the "brightest minds". I guess we need to do somtin to all these world leaders killing their people as a single live is one too many.

Stop being a sheep be the shepherd

None of the other leaders downplayed the danger of the virus unlike the fool. They took steps, otherwise they could have ended with similar numbers.

Even in its best years, Isis never killed half a million people but Trump and his stupidity did.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Princewill1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
A major terrorist attack in places like Washington, Newyork or California under Biden will reset the brains of those dumb Americans who voted Trump out.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ursamajor: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
If you cannot channel your thought process through civilised modicum of communication, then I cannot engage you any discussion.
Adios.

Crayfish09:

Why are trump supporters always daft? The man repeatedly called Coronavirus a HOAX when other countries were taking steps and he went against use of facemasks. You can't defend that.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by abeniagbon(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
HOVER206:

Are you sure that you will not change this your song in a matter of days to come?.
Trump one of the best USA ever had take it or leave it

Please follow ''inside business'' on Facebook to know the real gist

stock all time high like never before with no bragging on twitter or Facebook post by the administrator. abeg you too dey look and compare them in a mean time
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Litmus: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
blackpanda:

Trump was not fighting globalist, the ban was to specific countries not the globe. Globalist means a general ban or restriction to the world. Trump's own was hatred for Muslims, blacks and everyone that isn't white skinned. He had a policy of hate.

He didn’t show his hate for Indians though after learning late from the Brits that pretending to admire Indians is a backdoor way of oppressing blacks.

As Nigerians say, those who know, know.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hongkog(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Salesbay:

His grandfather is a German. He is of German descent. America, the New World is a land of immigrants period.

Okay
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BafanaBafana: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

A bold man like that complex, the only true outsider to win a cabal in a presidential election. Lol you jokers, prove he is a racist, I will prove he have worked with so many blacks, and Asians, words twisters. Go and read his books, his journey to be inspired, not lies from one politician who have been a politician for over 50 years of his life. I am proud to have voted Trump 2016, couldn’t vote 2020, as I am not there, prove all I said is wrong, you lack reasoning ability, you lack listening dysfunction. You lack logical sense. If not you won’t believe words than action, you would believe words than pattern. Give me 5 solid good reasons you dislike trump, no he is a liar he is this he is that, I mean good logical reasons, Trump silences the small boy from North Korea, A man with complex won’t order the killing of a Iran terror military general, he is bold, fearless. You all lack reasoning ability truly, thinking outside the box is why blacks are still where they are. Behind the white, blacks re the one with inferior complex, any small thug racism, if we black build a giant Africa with unity, who
Born white well.
Actually, Trump is not a racist.
Buhari is also not a Fulani nepotist
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Gr8amechi: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

I don't know which Trump you're talking about here.
Trump's dad is from New York, United States.
I said his father is of German decent.
His grandfather was an immigrant from German, his father became a USA citizen by virtue of being born in the USA.

Check his official Wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Mechejy: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everyone is happy that trump left but believe you me that man may have saved a lot of lives that would have been killed on air or sea or land by Muslims. Had it been he banned Muslims alone citing what they did in September 11,it would have been better.Every one is expecting best from daddy joe Biden but let it not look like what is happening in Nigeria. We voted for buhari only to discover that buhari loves cow and fulani only. And boko haram was technically defeated and he give them amnesty and they still kill while he just condemn their acts. I pray daddy joe Biden will not work too close with Muslims because they can’t be trusted.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by membranus: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Actually, Trump is not a racist.
Buhari is also not a Fulani nepotist

Who is talking about Buhari, Buhari is not half the man trump is, at all don’t compare, if Trump is a racist and Buhari a Fulani nepotist, I will chose Trump 1 million times, why chose a man that can’t inspire Me. Who haven’t grown a phone boot business. Paid employees across the world, be on board chairman meeting, who read slowly from paper written, even Biden talks without paper self,never compare them abeg. Let them be racist, do blacks even love themselves, when Ghadafi suggest United State of Africa, did they unite to build it, instead they plan to kill him with America when he suggested it the 3rd time, nonsense, who was in power Obama, a black man, go and read MY VISION by ghadafi, see the countries who rejected because America keep them in power for long, even the idiot in Uganda.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ironheart(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Jobless loss was only during the pandemic. There was global jobloss b4 that employment rate was at an all time high. So which point are u trying to make? Or u have u own narrative of events? U even brought Buhari into it? I don’t get ur analogy. Trump did very well America’s economy was high until the pandemic.

It was the loss of lives and propaganda that cost him his rel election.
bro we saying thesame thing.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by 9jakool: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we had someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president. This is exactly what these extremist will turn do in America.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.

Actually, Saudi Arabia was not on the list of banned countries despite being the country with the largest source of terrorists in America. It's even worse because the same Trump, which you call smart signed a $350 billion arms deal with the Saudi Arabia in order to sell high grade weapons, which it can use to fight proxy wars in other countries and sponsor terrorists. I won't be surprised if boko haram somehow gets hold of US-made weapons in the near future.

If you see global politics through the lens of Fulani terrorists, then you have a narrow perspective of global affairs.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Oshokalo: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
he should be careful oh,make all this ninja no come dat country
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Bbbwings: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Efewestern:

Some of you can barely hide your religious bigotry, If you think this is all about Christian and Muslim, then you shouldn't talk about international politics. If he was against Muslims, why romancing with other rich Arab nations? Even some suspected to be the sponsor of Wahhabism and Salafism.

Wail all you want, Americans have decided and Biden will rule for the next four years...
The biggest US arms importer is Saudi Arabia.
US will always romance Saudi.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Bbbwings: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
9jakool:

Actually, Saudi Arabia was not on the list of banned countries despite being the country with the largest source of terrorists in America. It's even worse because the same Trump, which you call smart signed a $350 billion arms deal with the Saudi Arabia in order to sell high grade weapons, which it can use to fight proxy wars in other countries and sponsor terrorists. I won't be surprised if boko haram somehow gets hold of US-made weapons in the near future.

If you see global politics through the lens of Fulani terrorists, then you have a narrow perspective of global affairs.
To hell with extremism in the face of billions of dollars deal. cheesy
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Bbbwings: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Look at the set of musllim countries trump was advocating peace for.
Oil rich and a high human development index.
He was not making deals with Yemen or Lebanon grin
Some muslims are just "better" than another.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
A-ha A-ha A-ha next level grin grin shariah Biden grin
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Then, y do US immigration pay special attention on mails/goods 4rm muslim(iran, iraq) brazil & africa, it says a lot!
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BafanaBafana: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Who is talking about Buhari, Buhari is not half the man trump is, at all don’t compare, if Trump is a racist and Buhari a Fulani nepotist, I will chose Trump 1 million times, why chose a man that can’t inspire Me. Who haven’t grown a phone boot business. Paid employees across the world, be on board chairman meeting, who read slowly from paper written, even Biden talks without paper self,never compare them abeg. Let them be racist, do blacks even love themselves, when Ghadafi suggest United State of Africa, did they unite to build it, instead they plan to kill him with America when he suggested it the 3rd time, nonsense, who was in power Obama, a black man, go and read MY VISION by ghadafi, see the countries who rejected because America keep them in power for long, even the idiot in Uganda.
Trump inspires hate you see, that's not a good inspiration. White supremacist racist, xenophobic individuals, Islamophobic people, etc.
If Trump inspires you, you belong to one of these groups.
No lie abeg.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Trump inspires hate you see, that's not a good inspiration. White supremacist racist, xenophobic individuals, Islamophobic people, etc.
If Trump inspires you, you belong to one of these groups.
No lie abeg.

I better belong to them, than belong the backward black race that can’t do things without the white folks. They pray for the things the white folks invented, trump inspire me, his journey does, if they recruit you to hate, them that’s your damn business, is it buhari I want to inspire me abi Dangote ?? So monopolize Nigeria??, or who, below is what the fake media won’t show you, recruiting shallow minds like you, when Ferguson, Missouri shooting happened in 2014 Michael Brown, 18 year old police killed, and many more, Obama was not tagged a racist ? Happened In trump he is tagged one, the one that happened in bush regime, Clinton regime, I love deep thinkers not shallow thinkers reason is why Africa is like this, reason is why Ghadafi died, go read his book my vision, useless black nations in Africa said no, at least we use one currency, and be powerful. See I am black but your fellow black folks is born with hate, greed, bitterness, lies, selfishness. That’s why Africa and black nations is not growing. See you haven’t even done research you calling him names, when he secured the release of Asap rocky from Sweden, he was bit racist. Common, don’t be just another dumb african

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BafanaBafana: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I better belong to them, than belong the backward black race that can’t do things without the white folks. They pray for the things the white folks invented, trump inspire me, his journey does, if they recruit you to hate, them that’s your damn business, is it buhari I want to inspire me abi Dangote ?? So monopolize Nigeria??, or who, below is what the fake media won’t show you, recruiting shallow minds like you, when Ferguson, Missouri shooting happened in 2014 Michael Brown, 18 year old police killed, and many more, Obama was not tagged a racist ? Happened In trump he is tagged one, the one that happened in bush regime, Clinton regime, I love deep thinkers not shallow thinkers reason is why Africa is like this, reason is why Ghadafi died, go read his book my vision, useless black nations in Africa said no, at least we use one currency, and be powerful. See I am black but your fellow black folks is born with hate, greed, bitterness, lies, selfishness. That’s why Africa and black nations is not growing. See you haven’t even done research you calling him names, when he secured the release of Asap rocky from Sweden, he was bit racist. Common, don’t be just another dumb african
So Trump has inspired you to hate your race? Dude you are so screwed, your ass will never be white and you will forever live feeling inferior to the white man.
What is it about Trump that inspires you? His pussy grabbing? The nigga has never said or done any thought provoking stuff or intelligent stuff. Or you are talking about his journey of how an idiot became president or what?

PS: I am proudly of the black race, we are not backward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.