Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

VIDEO: Two Female SHS Students Fights Nak*ed Over A Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Two Female SHS Students Fights Nak*ed Over A Boy. (2121 Views)

Female Shs Students Vera Sex Video Recorded Servicing Her Sugar Dad / VIDEO: 4 Male And 4 Female SHS Students Caught Chopping Themselves In A Gala / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two Female SHS Students Fights Nak*ed Over A Boy. by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2021
The level of indiscipline in schools are on a frequent rise as each day passes due to the structures being put in place by our ‘so called’ educational leaders.

Two female students of Sogakope Senior High School (Sogasco) located in the Volta Region has been filmed fighting half naked.

The two yet to be identified small girls instead of solving their indifferences or reporting it to authorities at the school, tried to exchange blows.

In the video, a concerned student could be seen trying to cover one of the fighter’s body with a cloth to prevent the possible exposure of her ‘Tototo’.

The cause of the fight is yet to be ascertained.

So sad…

Watch video below
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/21/video-two-female-shs-students-fights-naked-over-a-boy/

Cc:farano, Rocktation

(1) (Reply)

More Reasons I Consider Not To Marry Nigerian Girls / My I.t S£x-capades…..(18+) / perien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.