Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,866 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) (370 Views)

What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Take time to read this please; it could be of help to you! smiley
It's a mystery how someone can go from being The Love Of Your Life to Your Hater (Ex). It's always fun at the beginning, but gets sour at the end... Break-up is like breaking the heart, but they can only break it (your heart) if you allows them.
Relationships today is all a scam, it's better to be Just Friends with your crush than to ask her out, at least you guys won't eventually break each other's hearts. It's better to hide the feelings, than to be broken by it.
Seriously, everything hurts after a breakup, lol. It's Sad but true.
I use to see people comment on facebook posts about how much they hated their Ex and wishes evil for them, and I'll be like wtf? cheesy weren't you the one that loved her before with all your heart, asked her out, stayed late in the night chatting with her? It's crazy right? With this, you could understand that love that people offers don't last, some of them are just illusions; appears for a while and then fades. And some people aren't worth loving, just like them and befriend them, and you would be ok; even if she's your crush, lol. cool
Do you still want to continue with all these love stuffs? undecided, oh yes, you're still interested in it, but it's all your choice though. So do whatever you like, and be happy. Just know that when the days turns sour, everyone turns into Ex's, and it's sad but true.
So, umm, go on... Do it just the way you want. Relationships of nowadays is all about s3x. Do you really wants to know whether someone likes you or not? Well, you should ask yourself questions like:
✓What are the things you can offer in the relationship, or are you just lusting after each other? Seriously, if you offers nothing in a relationship, then chances are that s/he is just there for s3x. And anything that people do for temporary pleasure is as well temporal; just with time it will all fade away.

Note: My heart isn't broken, lol. I just wanted to write this cool. Ignore typos please.

Re: The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Read to understand—not to comment, lol cheesy.
Re: The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Is the post too long, I can shorten it, lol. cool

Re: The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Have Fun Sexually / Advice Needed / How To Win A Woman’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.