Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Betting Is A Curse! Stop. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. (30868 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by showafrica(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Christardor:
please what is xwin about?

Just like 1xbet just that they concentrate on tough games. You stake through there coins... and 1 coin = 1 naira for xwin dot ng. If you watch 10s adverts you get 10 naira and it's enough to stake with. Concentrate on jackpots... You have nothing to lose just ur data. If you win they will pay you in coins and you withdraw in naira. Dont ever use ur money to stake, watch adverts and accumulate coins. Though data is money but 10s video is negligible. Also you get more coins when you refer someone as well, you can use my code 304635... Make i use dey try jackpot. I repeat, dont ever deposit real money. Gradually, you will understand Bet is scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by 3LACK: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
showafrica:

I have shown addicts the way. It is difficult to stop addiction suddenly but you can gradually quit. Download xwin, use the coins from adverts to stake. Dont ever credit real money. If you feel the urge to stake games, just watch adverts, get coins, then use am stake. If you win, they pay and if u lose, na coins you got from watching adverts so nothing to lose. Its over 6 months now, bet9ja never chop my money. Fuxkk bet... That thing is demonic.
straight up bro

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by MichaelsHope(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ebonyitvnews:

Send me your account make u cook another soup

Thank you, Access Bank. 0693858935. Oy Ey M.

God bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Rushna27:
op is indeed speaking from experience but fact is dey won't listen cos it's already a footprint on dia head.... dis betting made my brother (blood) to be rusticated from Uniben cos he went as far as getting money at any means just to bet.... his whereabout Now is wot we don't know.. it's better u don't start at all..never u think of even giving it a try......
hello dear how are you?
I remember your story about your brother.
I thought you said your brother was robbed of his school fees in the school premises?
Was he lying?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Christardor:
Do you have a winning strategy on this platform coz na that one be koko?

I once registered on bet365 but was later blocked due to my documents not correlating.

I humbly ask for your guidance

So sorry to hear that your documents are not correlating. In most betting platforms, your money will be forfeited.

It's important to read the terms and conditions of your bookmarkers before investing with them. You should've known these and more, including it's withdrawal limit and acceptable means of payment.

Although I know that most bookmarkers only allow the funding account to be used as cash out. When your details are not correlating, that could be a huge problem because your initial position once it shifts about your personal data, it means you're not reliable.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Rushna27(f): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
hello dear how are you?
I remember your story about your brother.
I thought you said your brother was robbed of his school fees in the school premises?
Was he lying?
I never said he was robbed my dear... he did lots of atrocities all to get money for betting which deprived him of staying in the school hostels and finally rusticated.. his whereabout at d moment is wot we don't know and we are hoping to see him soon.......
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by ugoboss2224: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2021
LAND URGENTLY FOR SALE IN ABUJA

Size: 4 plots of land measuring at 3000sqm

Purpose: Residential & Commercial Plot

Title: FCDA R of O

Price: 8.5 million (Asking price)

DM or Call 08181493942
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by KubwaBoy: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bro. Kindly get in touch with me too @ kubwaboy @gmail.com
Am not asking you for any other help than to show me the way about this betting thing. Have lost enough money and will love to start applying your strategy
obalize:

Okay. how can I reach you privately.
Please, anytime I ask you for a dime in whatever disguise, please abort communication. Know it's not me.

A lot of funny things happen these days online. I will never ask you for money or to transfer money.

I need to know you and know how to assist you better. Privately please as this is a public forum.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Rapheal2u: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Graphene:
Any difference between sports betting and FOREX TRADING?
FOREX: Predicting the price of one currency over another
SPORTS: Predicting the odds of a sporting event happening.
??
I totally agree with you. They are the same
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by nani6666: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oshey Curse

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by edoman2016: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2021
nani6666:
Oshey Curse
This is suicidal. Gambling with 4,500,000 naira. The day it will go bad, it will be a different story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2021
MichaelsHope:
This is after it almost ruined your life. I am not playing to win big. I am doing that to sustained myself, inasmuch as I am broke with no help from anyone, I will be doing it once in a while. About two weeks ago, I won three thousand naira with #100. I cooked soup. I enjoyed myself. na greed and desperation dey kill most of you....
U cannot come and killi yourself.
Omoolomo... hope you enjoyed your soup jare?
E still remain?
Make we come gbenusi tongue
We go carry one dozen of fufu come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by kgr8mike(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
obalize:

Okay. how can I reach you privately.
Please, anytime I ask you for a dime in whatever disguise, please abort communication. Know it's not me.

A lot of funny things happen these days online. I will never ask you for money or to transfer money.

I need to know you and know how to assist you better. Privately please as this is a public forum.

Thanks so much for this kind offer. Am so grateful.

Kindly mail me through christnimem@Yahoo.com please so I can talk to you directly and privately.

Remain the blessed of God.

Thank you.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by awajis78: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
If betting is curse, what about forest ?
If one can place his/her money on another country's currency. Is that not betting?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by MichaelsHope(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=Truthspoon1 post=98344154] the day wey you go get 100,000 you go still play with am. Na then you go understand whetin be betting. Besides, if you calculate your total loss e pass that 3k wey you win. [/quo

I PLAY WHENEVER I AM BROKE. NOT WHEN I HAVE MONEY. I AM A GRADUATE, NO JOB, BUT ACQUIRING A SKILL IN GRAPHIC DESIGN.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by MichaelsHope(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98412636:

U cannot come and killi yourself.
Omoolomo... hope you enjoyed your soup jare?
E still remain?
Make we come gbenusi tongue
We go carry one dozen of fufu come.

NO qualms now. You are always welcome.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by kabanayol9(m): 2:48am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't believe that, it's greed and lack of contentment and not knowing when you reach your elastic limit, however the best is to play with money you can afford to loose.
I don't chase millions, i only chase money that i can use to survive, even if i win a thousand naira i do celebrate(danced) as if i've won a million naira coz no one is willing to assist unless someone GOD sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2021
MichaelsHope:

I PLAY WHENEVER I AM BROKE. NOT WHEN I HAVE MONEY. I AM A GRADUATE, NO JOB, BUT ACQUIRING A SKILL IN GRAPHIC DESIGN.
learn to stop now else when you have money you won't be able to, I learnt that the hard way. The effect of gambling is similar to Igbo smoking. It raises you high, gives you hope and leaves you devastated. No time for even your personal life.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Send me message on tundeloveday@ yahoo.com and I will share my contact with u
x2x2:
Chief this is nice. Please I seek for your mentorship, how can I reach ur please?
This life is all about calculated risk. Its risky not to take a risk..
Oga tunde,can I send you a pm plz?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by martiscore: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
It isn't a curse if you learn how to do it correctly and get a hold of yourself. It would help if you tried slowly lowering the stakes by placing less and less money into bets. Also, an excellent way to gradually lose this bad habit is by choosing a safer and more reliable form of gambling, such as sports betting. I usually do it on acclaimed websites such as https://ergocongress.com to make sure I won't get on track with my addiction. I mostly play bets on soccer games now since it's also my favorite sport, and I love watching the Champions League games.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Iron50Crossman: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
I'd agree. Betting is one of the broadest ways to make money. Therefore, in this case, I would also like to mention this handy source https://in.1xbet.com/ where you can definitely know more about one betting app that is quite common at the moment. Take my word for it, this site will also help you expand in the field of sports, so if you are interested in this field, you can just use it yourself.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by DADYLEED: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
3LACK:
Coming from a former hardcore betting guru.

I normally don't do this but I think someone needs to hear this.

This is an advice to anyone that may be rethinking starting this shit, to pls flee away(japa) cos this shit is a f*"king devil's scheme to destroy you... I still regret placing my first bet. First it makes you win big, makes you think there's actually an easy-quick way of making money after all, gives you hope and joy and later takes it back after you start loosing, which is inevitable, you start placing much more money, all your savings and later loans which you may think you can win big again and pay back but you won't, getting you into all kinds of trouble, making you sell valuables just to pay back, gaining nothing at long last except sorrows, frustration and regrets. pls never start betting cos it's like nothing you've ever done before... and If you still bet or gamble in any form pls do your best to stop before it's too late.

Remember there's nothing like sure odds in betting and no matter how big you win you will slowly and inevitably loose each and every penny one way or the other. Chatap!When you win ur first money did u tell anybody?

God be with us.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by DADYLEED: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
3LACK:
Coming from a former hardcore betting guru.

I normally don't do this but I think someone needs to hear this.

This is an advice to anyone that may be rethinking starting this shit, to pls flee away(japa) cos this shit is a f*"king devil's scheme to destroy you... I still regret placing my first bet. First it makes you win big, makes you think there's actually an easy-quick way of making money after all, gives you hope and joy and later takes it back after you start loosing, which is inevitable, you start placing much more money, all your savings and later loans which you may think you can win big again and pay back but you won't, getting you into all kinds of trouble, making you sell valuables just to pay back, gaining nothing at long last except sorrows, frustration and regrets. pls never start betting cos it's like nothing you've ever done before... and If you still bet or gamble in any form pls do your best to stop before it's too late.

Remember there's nothing like sure odds in betting and no matter how big you win you will slowly and inevitably loose each and every penny one way or the other.
God be with us.
Chatap!When you win ur first money did u tell anybody?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Trevor125: 11:27pm On Mar 22
Cutehector:
grin

If i were a lady, the first question i would ask any guy on a date is if he plays sports betting. Nigga you aint coming to use the children's fees to stake two sure odds. It all ends with a No i cant date ya.
omor betting sucks ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by AL1ENWARE(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23
Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unveiling Nigeriaโ€™s Richest Players And How Much They Earn / Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th / Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.