Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Woman Beaters - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beaters (2306 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Woman Empowerment. . .the deadly side.  grin grin grin

yall have no idea how much you all are cramping me up with laughter right now.

lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but this is no joke huni, it for real man
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Be careful the dogs do not like when women shout out that they do not depend on the man.  

Always keep lighter and a can of hair spray handy.  When a nigga want to get ignant then you have to SET IT OFF.  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by MrsChima(f): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2011
Some of these mofos think because they have beaten some punk arse women that all women will be like that.  

I don't just talk shit I be about it.  I might get my arse whooped but TRUST I will get some blows in and if I ever get near a lighter it is on!
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Some of these mofos think because they have beaten some punk arse women that all women will be like that.  

I don't just talk poo I be about it.  I might get my arse whooped but TRUST I will get some blows in and if I ever get near a lighter it is on!

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink of course huni
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2011
I feel bad for any dude who even POSTS on this thread! grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I feel bad for any dude who even POSTS on this thread! grin grin

lol why, we are telling him the truth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2011
no because of what they will be reading grin

yall talking about burning beds and kicking azz! grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

no because of what they will be reading grin

yall talking about burning beds and kicking azz! grin

lol well if u don't want to get ur self grill don't hit me
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Be careful the dogs do not like when women shout out that they do not depend on the man.  

[size=28pt]Always keep lighter and a can of hair spray handy.  When a nigga want to get ignant then you have to SET IT OFF.[/size]  
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

OMG!!!! i can't breathe! I can't breathe!
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

OMG!!!! i can't breathe! I can't breathe!

lol chill miss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't die laughing
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2011
what are we going to do with her?
omg! she has got to go or else she will kill me
with laughter!
Re: Woman Beaters by MrsChima(f): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2011
Yeah, the men scared and shit.

I bet if these women in Africa start whooping some arse and lighting mofos up they wouldn't be talking that shit about owning a woman and treating her like a layaway slave.
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

what are we going to do with her?
omg! she has got to go or else she will kill me
with laughter!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we can't do anything with her just take it slowly
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2011
LMAOOOOOO. grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah, the men scared and poo.

I bet if these women in Africa start whooping some arse and lighting mofos up they wouldn't be talking that poo about owning a woman and treating her like a layaway slave.  

ahahahahahah ur killing MZDARKSKIN

but true that if our black sisters buy some lighter and hair spray and explain the wat will happen to them if u ever lay  hands on me, man them dogs will act like man
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin
that is my first time hearing that.
Spray lighter method! OH MY!
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin
that is my first time hearing that.
Spray lighter method! OH MY!

man are u for real that sh*it blows more flame than actual sprays man, is i beautiful way of roasting everything without missing a spot
Re: Woman Beaters by MrsChima(f): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2011
Also ladies make sure that you keep some rat poison handy and when that nigga want to treat you like a slave make sure you lace that drink or food with the rat poison.  

Make sure you get some insurance on that nigga if you are married to him or engaged.  If something "happens" to Chima I got a Mercedes waiting for me.   wink

That why it is good to date/marry documented mofos so you can get some shit on them.  You can't get shit on a nigga who isn't even in the system like Faggy.
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

man are u for real that sh*it blows more flame than actual sprays man, is i beautiful way of roasting everything without missing a spot

lol yeah I now it's flammable but lets just say. . .i never heard of it being used for 'negro-roast' grin grin

@Chima all I read was "rat p0ison" and it was over. WILL YOU STOP IT PLEASE?! grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Also ladies make sure that you keep some rat poison handy and when that nigga want to treat you like a slave make sure you lace that drink or food with the rat poison.  

Make sure you get some insurance on that nigga if you are married to him or engaged.  If something "happens" to Chima I got a Mercedes waiting for me.   wink

That why it is good to date/marry documented mofos so you can get some poo on them.  You can't get poo on a nigga who isn't even in the system like Faggy.  

omg ur killing me with laughter damn niggah. grin grin grin why rat poison when u can just starve them. we all know how much they love eating. and if we don't cook form them they start loosing weight like Vitoria BECKHAM
Re: Woman Beaters by MrsChima(f): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Rat poison is quicker! I have to wait until the nigga starved to ride my Mercedes?

Let me think about it.
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2011
good point.

how can a man feel good about beating a woman and then asking her to cook for him?
please.  *[lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin]

LMAO. let me stop now.
Yall are BAD influences!!!  grin grin

*that was too dark!!! lol
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

omg your killing me with laughter damn niggah. grin grin grin why rat poison when u can just starve them. we all know how much they love eating. and if we don't cook form them they start loosing weight like Vitoria BECKHAM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my daysssssssssssss grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2011
lol tima is TERRIBLE! i swear it Roki. She and Chima both! grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Rat poison is quicker!  I have to wait until the nigga starved to ride my Mercedes?  

Let me think about it.  

I KNOW RAT POISON IS QUICKER

BUT THE JOY OFF WATCHING THEM STARVE IS PRICELESS
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2011
I know two ladies who WILL be featured on an episode of SNAPPED! grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I know two ladies who WILL be featured on an episode of SNAPPED! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
What is this? a peach fest? grin
Re: Woman Beaters by HotieTima(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
2buff:

What is this? a peach fest? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beaters by NDelta(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ Amina.
Are u a Liberian? I need to ask a political question? that only a Liberian can answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? / Truth Or Dare / Will You Eat This? (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.