Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video (4013 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by film3four: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Moferere: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Corporate guy man

1 Like

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
No matter how you hide illegal money, there is always this little adrenalin that pushes you to proof that you are legit.

I know money is just numbers in databases and may be pieces of papers on clever ink and mints, so you can easily sell drugs like panadol or not, or sell pusssy to make it. Even the pastors sell God's name to the spiritually non-savy while mind-controlling them to part with their coins, it is all games.

But some games need to be proven, so people do not call us scammers or drug dealers. E-money seems to be trying to show us his source of wealth.

Ha Ha.

Solitude is bliss.

11 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by LMS1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
WITH THE FLAG IS HE A PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER?, see cover up!

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Ndokwagirl(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
I hear that his village does not have light for past 15years now?

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by MarveworldG: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
There's time for everything
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Rtk5: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bad belle
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by madmohamed(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
bad bele go kill some people spit

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Rtk5: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Billyonaire666:
No matter how you hide illegal money, there is always this little adrenalin that pushes you to proof that you are legit.

I know money is just numbers in databases and may be pieces of papers on clever ink and mints, so you can easily sell drugs like panadol or not, or sell pusssy to make it. Even the pastors sell God's name to the spiritually non-savy while mind-controlling them to part with their coins, it is all games.

But some games need to be proven, so people do not call us scammers or drug dealers. E-money seems to be trying to show us his source of wealth.

Ha Ha.

Solitude is bliss.
you're a sadist and an enemy of progress. Why must you give meaning to everything, even innocent picture.
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Rtk5: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
you're a pathetic idiot... Is it his responsibility/work to provide light? Abi na only him dey the village?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by ObiOfOnistha: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Ha Ha.

Solitude is bliss.
Is it a coincidence he is from Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Smony: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oga Boss
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by alizma: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
LMS1:
WITH THE FLAG IS HE A PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER?,
see cover up!
You don't need to be a public office to have the national flag in your office. It is a sign of the love you have for your country.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by potent5(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
More billions loading.

Chai.

Man wey God bless, God don bless am be that.
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Tyriq: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Great
Now this is class!

1 Share

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by potent5(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Poverty mentality everywhere.
ObiOfOnistha:
Is it a coincidence he is from Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by airex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
is he the chief or igwe of the village? Don't be stupid my friend
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by lathrowinger: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by owobokiri(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
lathrowinger:
Ritualist
Did you notice the calculator? Dey there dey shout ritualist while dude is making good money..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by LMS1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
alizma:

You don't need to be a public office to have the national flag in your office. It is a sign of the love you have for your country.
I see,so can I mount the Nigerian flag on the bonnet of my car just like the politicians do in their official ride without being disturb by security egency and road safety officials?
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Cholls(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
My brothers this life sha. And some with Msc still dey look for job.

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by faramade16062: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
:I hear that his village does not have light for past 15years now? you're a pathetic idiot... Is it his responsibility/work to provide light? Abi na only him dey the village?
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Bornsinner7: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seeing some comments here amazes me..

someone trying so hard to justify his source of wealth as illegal.. another attacking his village etc..

Truth is we all have 24hrs in a day, 7 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by okrikaboi: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
I love the I mac cool
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by SfJoachim1: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oluwa bless me like you did for E- Money
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Dreyton36: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

How's that now his problem? Oversabi
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by HitRun(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
What exactly is his work?

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Mide3367: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Lol, Interesting News
This Country Na wa.

15, 10 and 5 tonnes Full Cover Body Truck available for Lease and Hire, serious persons Only. See siggy and profit for WhatsApp and Contacts.
I need ur service 07015585967 whatsapp
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by hollah123: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
HitRun:
What exactly is his work?
they will come for your head now because u asked a simple question.

in that part of Nigeria,just have money even if it involves wiping out a whole community,just have money n they will defend u to high heaven
Re: Emoney Returns To Work After Christmas & New Year Break In Anambra: Pics & Video by Charx122: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2021
airex:
is he the chief or igwe of the village? Don't be stupid my friend

He doesn't have to be a chief or igwe ... Nigerians are very shallow thinkers even with money..take a look at what Akon is doing for Senegal ...while Nigerian celebs are fighting over who get money pass...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria / Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York / Pictures From Ngozi Nwosu's 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.