Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden (47174 Views)

France's Macron Warns Biden To Mind His Words To Prevent Escalation Of War / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by FactBoyz: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by ekaette1621: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
I smile in a fulani way.

Here comes the KING of SODOM and GOMORAH

King Joe Biden

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Dearlord(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Whatever suits American, it's their business and should always be their business.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Muhylonaire007: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

And Trump your hero was in power for 4 years and did nothing about it

Seriously, the US is nowhere mentioned in biblical prophecy. So, please stop this misapplication of the Word.

The Ancient Romans were even worse. In America, a father abandoning his newborn child to the elements to die would go to jail. In Ancient Rome...that's just normal family values...

Chirsitanity changed that by changing men's hearts, not by changing laws.

You dey mind am
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Gabe427: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
don't forget pedophilia

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Guestlander: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hypocrites, I wonder how much they care about children who are already born. They kept quiet when Trump separated children from their parents and locked them in cages. They have started their hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Shormiey(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Alright
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Allow people to do whatever they want with their bodies. I have always been pro-choice, though. Anytime. Any day. cool

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Adakintroy: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Left is a symbol for the weak or weaker things.

They are going to be let loss. By the time the terrorist start reject their western educations. They will act they don't know what the fuss is about

But you dancing on the grave of innocent children. Telling people it justifiable to kill children on thier way to this world.

They will pray for Trump. A right hand or strenght by the time this weaklings are done with them.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by GamalNasser: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Can they shut up ..they were silent when Trump who is pro life was robbed of his victory

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Akasammyoka: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Billyonaire666:
There is need to manage the population based on prosperity index. If there is prosperity, then we can have more babies as far as standard of life is good, but if we are facing global economic crisis then by all means we must control our population. It is not about us as individuals it is about Existence of Life on this Consciousness Spectrum, it is for general multidimensional good.

Biden Show them what you are told to do.
what of if they had aborted you would you be here typing this trash

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by ceaser: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Too late. Biden is of the liberal party.

He already even selected a transgender medical doctor as one of his health advisors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Seriously, the US is nowhere mentioned in biblical prophecy. So, please stop this misapplication of the Word.

The Ancient Romans were even worse. In America, a father abandoning his newborn child to the elements to die would go to jail. In Ancient Rome...that's just normal family values...

From what the Bishop said "did you ever heard them complain about it during the time of Trump?. "
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Jeromejnr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

You wey dey stay for North. Oga rest. You've not finished raising your children in the Northern part of Nigeria, na America be your problem.
I don't know why many Christians feel the world revolves around their beliefs.

I am glad you testified that only Christians do not support infant murder.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by psyco: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oblongata:
We live in a modern world. Everyone should be free to make certain choices that would affect their lives
certain but not every
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Golan007: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I cant raise my Children in America.

The Leftists have made the world ugly, deformed and without chaste.

Their agenda will bring upon themselves swift destruction.

But do people like my friend kingxsamz care?

How many women did Trump the loser patronize?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
From what the Bishop said "did you ever heard them complain about it during the time of Trump?. "

I have been following the US political scene for some time. It is a well known fact that Catholic bishops oppose abortion....infact this is not the first time they are complaing about abortion, and this won't be the last.

They are talking now because Biden is a catholic...and over the years they have had issues with Catholic polticans who claim to be good catholics, and yet support abrotion (the late Ted Kennedy is a good example)

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Sterope(f): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
People that will enter hellfire

Where were they when Trump policies seperated families? Forced hysterectomy? Raped women and children? Tortured illegal immigrants?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I am glad you testified that only Christians do not support infant murder.

I'm glad you realized how much of a clown you are.
Hw fa that prophecy? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Jeromejnr(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:

How many women did Trump the loser patronize?

Not a smart counter argument.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by psyco: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:
Lol this people are wasting their time, the Bible prophesied about this stuffs. So they must come to happen.
it didn't happen during the time of our ancestors and it must not happen now.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Golan007: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abortion even village girls have been doing since the 80s.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by aderoju3921: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
:We live in a modern world. Everyone should be free to make certain choices that would affect their lives certain but not every

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Golan007: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akasammyoka:
what of if they had aborted you would you be here typing this trash

He would have missed nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Bar1941(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Babylon the Great is Fallen!

The Cup of Iniquity of Babylon is Full to the Brim and overflowing..

Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Your fake god which is a total opposite of what Christ preached failed you. Biden was sworn in yesterday despite your fake prophecies and pseudo-fasting. You are nothing but a bigot. Travel around the world and see how true Christians behave, they preach love and unity which is what Jesus Christ epitomizes, not the hatred and supremacy of a particular race over others that your savior Trump symbolizes. Get a life you jobless internet fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Golan007: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Not a smart counter argument.

I'm only revealing your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

MODIFIED

For those of you who think that abortion is new in the US...it has been legal all over the USA since 1973, and was legal in several states before then

And many of the 'Christian' presndents have not touched the law. It is what most Americans want..and yes, it is sad....

Poeple like Rightoeusness want to use the power of government to make the world christian. Does not work that way

Trump fought a loosing battle against abortion all through his tenure.apart from that you write-up is apt
Pelosi and co even termed it female health and female human rights!
But I wonder how abortion, homosexuality , lesbianism,same sex marriage etc are all human rights, but polygamy/bigamy considered a crime .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Jeromejnr(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

I'm glad you realized how much of a clown you are.
Hw fa that prophecy? grin grin

What of the impeachment?
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Jeromejnr(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:

I'm only revealing your hypocrisy.

Or you're only revealing statements without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by edoairways: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omezif:
The age of biden is not a picken he will not endorse abortion, if he try it means his end will be near and he will never get second term ticket.
Nothing is going to happen

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oblongata:
We live in a modern world. Everyone should be free to make certain choices that would affect their lives
Including the choice to abort a fully formed foetus, right? If your mom aborted you, maybe that'd have been better for the world.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.