Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden (47199 Views)

France's Macron Warns Biden To Mind His Words To Prevent Escalation Of War / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Reeses: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I cant raise my Children in America.

The Leftists have made the world ugly, deformed and without chaste.

Their agenda will bring upon themselves swift destruction.

But do people like my friend kingxsamz care?

Man you dont even know how scary it is out here.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by owendei(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
hermesprogidy:

That is a philosophical question that has no answer, that is why abortion is legal in some countries and illegal in some. The basic truth is that a woman has the right to her body. Rather than rally against abortion, teach and provide facilities for safe sex, and safe abortion. How would you feel if someone told you how often you should ejaculate? Or don't you think unproductive ejaculation of semen is murder?
What was she before she grew to start having right for her body? Was she not a foetus? If she was aborted as a foetus, would she have grown to start enjoying the so-called right to her body?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Reeses: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
He has now opened up the border for more illegal immigrants to get in and about to make 15 to 20 million illegals citizens.Republicains should just kiss the presidency good bye forever.Naija here i come

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by herlecks(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
twilliamx:
The church should be happy with such news because that means our lord's second coming is fast approaching. He who has ears, let me hear. Make it right with God because a time of inevitable evil is fast approaching where men will lovers of themselves and highly immoral which we are already witnessing.
Make your peace with God because no one know when he will be called to eternal glory or called to eternal suffering
The Lord returned the 2nd time already. He said to the apostles

Matthew:10.23
"When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Vivian16: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oblongata:
We live in a modern world. Everyone should be free to make certain choices that would affect their lives
No matter the level of human and technolological advancement of this world we can not modernise God, God's world remains eternal even if the world changes God's word cannot change, if God said abortion is evil it is evil.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by bepositive11: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
dumahi:
"Abortion" as a word should not be mentioned by human beings. Do people even realize what it means? Think of the level of violence you subject those innocent kids to. In D&C operations, for example, a sharp object is used to pick away again and again on the flesh and bones of the fetus. Time comes when they use the metal to crush the skull of the innocent fetus. Now, tell me how living humans will support such things.

If you want a relatively easy way to make money daily from your house even if there is a lockdown, please, Click here

It's tricky... Abortion is only allowed before the fetus can feel any pain. When you think of the unwanted children born into families. Some end up with a lifetime of abuse and trauma, some end up committing suicide. You may say that they can be sent to orphan homes, but even then, they sometimes get physically and sexually abused. A child is very vulnerable, and their parents are more likely to love them unconditionally that any other.

Being alive isn't always a good thing. I support abortion only before the fetus can feel any pain. But still, contraception to prevent pregnancy in the first place is the best solution!

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Theoutsider: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Billyonaire666:
There is need to manage the population based on prosperity index. If there is prosperity, then we can have more babies as far as standard of life is good, but if we are facing global economic crisis then by all means we must control our population. It is not about us as individuals it is about Existence of Life on this Consciousness Spectrum, it is for general multidimensional good.

Biden Show them what you are told to do.

and in the USA blacks and minorities perform the most abortions. So prosperity means reducing the amount of blacks in your eyes.
He also sign an order to promote transgenders.

I got one.. women close your legs! This has nothing to do with prosperity.. feminist simply want full control of the sexual market.
They want to be like men.. So thus they must have sex like men. (you know equality) but men and women actions do not have equal outcomes.. so women want full range to kill babies to be equal to men.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bar1941:

Inasmuch they don't hinder people who want to have their own babies from having them, let's leave judgement to the creator of the universe. USA is a democratic country, views of every individuals are respected being it majority or minority, if majority of them says that is what they want, so be it.
In a democratic society, freedom of speech is a fundamental human right, which I am exercising. What's your point again?

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

And Trump your hero was in power for 4 years and did nothing about it

Seriously, the US is nowhere mentioned in biblical prophecy. So, please stop this misapplication of the Word.

The Ancient Romans were even worse. In America, a father abandoning his newborn child to the elements to die would go to jail. In Ancient Rome...that's just normal family values...

Chirsitanity changed that by changing men's hearts, not by changing laws.

MODIFIED

For those of you who think that abortion is new in the US...it has been legal all over the USA since 1973, and was legal in several states before then

And many of the 'Christian' presndents have not touched the law. It is what most Americans want..and yes, it is sad....

Poeple like Rightoeusness want to use the power of government to make the world christian. Does not work that way
OP why do you take this guy serious?
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by bluefilm: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dearlord:
Whatever suits American, it's their business and should always be their business.

The problem and the grave danger you may not be seeing here is that whatever nonsense ideas America conceives is quickly shipped to the rest of the world.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by kingxsamz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You guys says these things like its supposed to somehow prove God doesn't exist. cheesy

When the same Bible also shows Jesus standing and looking from heaven as His servant Stephen was stoned to death, or His disciples being killed, or even King David asking God why his people suffer more than the wicked e.t.c.

So nothing you say should be surprising my guy. Don't deceive yourself with such nonsense excuses on why you should reject God.

Lol, it only proves that you guys are delusional. You're the one with the burden to prove your god exists.
Anyways, good night.
Joe Biden is the president of America. Sleep on that.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everyone shut up. Abortion is not a bad thing
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by homealone00: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

And Trump your hero was in power for 4 years and did nothing about it

Seriously, the US is nowhere mentioned in biblical prophecy. So, please stop this misapplication of the Word.

The Ancient Romans were even worse. In America, a father abandoning his newborn child to the elements to die would go to jail. In Ancient Rome...that's just normal family values...

Chirsitanity changed that by changing men's hearts, not by changing laws.

MODIFIED

For those of you who think that abortion is new in the US...it has been legal all over the USA since 1973, and was legal in several states before then

And many of the 'Christian' presndents have not touched the law. It is what most Americans want..and yes, it is sad....

Poeple like Rightoeusness want to use the power of government to make the world christian. Does not work that way
Lies from the pit of Hell, I rebuke ye o devil your soul shall me damned to the bottomless pit blazing with fire and brimstone.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akasammyoka:
what of if they had aborted you would you be here typing this trash

What makes you think I wouldnt have thrived in another body? Must I operate from this particular body on this consciousness spectrum without which I do not experience this realm?

Existence is not common sense, so I am not disappointed in you, yet.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
hermesprogidy:

That is a philosophical question that has no answer, that is why abortion is legal in some countries and illegal in some. The basic truth is that a woman has the right to her body. Rather than rally against abortion, teach and provide facilities for safe sex, and safe abortion. How would you feel if someone told you how often you should ejaculate? Or don't you think unproductive ejaculation of semen is murder?

Every bad decision you take has its consequences.

A woman has the right to her body, i am sure you will be so happy when your gf aborts your precious baby without your consent all because of abortion rights.

Abortion equals murder.

Your last statement does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by hermesprogidy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
owendei:

What was she before she grew to start having right for her body? Was she not a foetus? If she was aborted as a foetus, would she have grown to start enjoying the so-called right to her body?
You didn't answer my question, and your question is irrelevant. if her mother chose not to abort her, then it was convenient for her mother to birth her, it's a matter of choice. I still maintain that a woman has sole right to her body.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Phantomhilz: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Originalsly:
Catholics are Catholics.... Christians are Christians... I just don't know why sooo many people believe Catholics are Christians. Christian's follow Bible.... Catholics follow Catholic Catechism.

It's quite funny to hear someone say Catholics aren't Christians. The Bible used by Christians worldwide was put together by clergymen of the Catholic church.

I'm pretty sure it might not not occur to you that the Bible is a collection of recommended books by historic writers.

I must admit,if you are a Christian,you are definitely reading from the Bible put together by the Catholics you loathe so much.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Lordizik: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
eduj:

Trump fought a loosing battle against abortion all through his tenure.apart from that you write-up is apt
Pelosi and co even termed it female health and female human rights!
But I wonder how abortion, homosexuality , lesbianism,same sex marriage etc are all human rights, but polygamy/bigamy considered a crime .

God bless you sir.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by hermesprogidy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Every bad decision you take has its consequences.

A woman has the right to her body, i am sure you will be so happy when your gf aborts your precious baby without your consent all because of abortion rights.

Abortion equals murder.

Your last statement does not make sense

if your hypothetical gf aborts your so-called precious baby, on what premise has she committed an immoral act? Was it not immoral that you were sleeping with a woman outside wedlock in the first place? Or you think your immoral act of fornication has no consequence? Of course you can't see your blind hypocrisy.
My concluding statement won't make sense to you, because it's beyond your level of comprehension. The issue on ground is a philosophical issue. Not everyone is cut out for such.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
In God We Trust!!
America as they say ,is God's own country, and most people want to go there but don't want to adhere to the rules and regulations.
Forgetting the constitution is of Christian principles.
So also we want to spread the word,to the rest of the world. That's it.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
hermesprogidy:

if your hypothetical gf aborts your so-called precious baby, on what premise has she committed an immoral act? Was it not immoral that you were sleeping with a woman outside wedlock in the first place? Or you think your immoral act of fornication has no consequence? Of course you can't see your blind hypocrisy.
My concluding statement won't make sense to you, because it's beyond your level of comprehension. The issue on ground is a philosophical issue. Not everyone is cut out for such.

All i can grasps from your comment is hypocrisy.

Also nothing philosophical in your comment, i believe you must be confused.

I am still trying to see how your comments relate with abortion
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Lordizik: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bar1941:

There are proven medical instances when the foetus you referred to may pose a big threat to the life of the mother or both them, example when the mother is too young to safely deliver the baby, in that situation abortion is helpful.
Another instance is when a lady gets raped by some men at random and she eventually gets pregnant, did you think keeping such pregnancy is of any use?

And the doctors wouldn't know in the first and second trimester of pregnancy.Whats then the purpose of antenatal?
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by hermesprogidy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All i can grasps from your comment is hypocrisy.

Also nothing philosophical in your comment, i believe you must be confused.

I am still trying to see how your comments relate with abortion
At least you grasped something. We are making progress.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Theoutsider:

and in the USA blacks and minorities perform the most abortions. So prosperity means reducing the amount of blacks in your eyes.
He also sign an order to promote transgenders.

I got one.. women close your legs! This has nothing to do with prosperity.. feminist simply want full control of the sexual market.
They want to be like men.. So thus they must have sex like men. (you know equality) but men and women actions do not have equal outcomes.. so women want full range to kill babies to be equal to men.

Nobody compelled black people to have more unwanted pregnancies, and nobody is forcing black people with unwanted pregnancies to have abortions. It's their choice to have abortions.
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by husseinchoice(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecidedI pity who take americans serious... especially in religious matters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by husseinchoice(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecidedI pity who take americans serious... especially in religious matters undecided
Re: Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Is it not too early for Biden to start show casing his hidden agendas to the whole world to see

Though Trump may have been a troublesome kinda of president but I think the US citizens are definitely gonna miss him when Biden's many hidden agendas begins to unfold..

Oshare, na correct yarn be dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.