Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My OND Result Without Any Expo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My OND Result Without Any Expo (48600 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by shamsin6300(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
free2ryhme:

How old are you.?

I guess 17years old.
wtf is he supposed to even do expo at first place?
I blame his school that assist him to pass his WAEC/NECO
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by mansoura(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by careytommy37(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Carry am go get work for Shell

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations. You remind me of myself back then.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
shamsin6300:

I guess 17years old.
wtf is he supposed to even do expo at first place?
I blame his school that assist him to pass his WAEC/NECO
You need deliverance from the spirit of bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Simplythebest: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good. But good advise for u better go to university cus this ur Polytechnic is like wasting of ur time. Cus u have limit of what u can use it to do uptill now am still regretting why i didn't go to university.

2 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by oluwaseyi0: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Starcrest1:
So why is this on the front page. If everyone starts uploading their results here hope the Mods can keep up.

Some of the Mods ain't brilliant including the one that gave me a ban........

It's on the front page to encourage and inspire people especially students to do well

Every front page topic doesn't have to be bobrisky and snake

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
picture or
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by shamsin6300(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

You need deliverance from the spirit of bitterness.

Amin

Do help me pray and fast about it.
God bless u ma.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Dollanaira: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Are u sure
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by amedualiyu(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
This result is wonderful. If you are interested in working with the OND, I can get a Banking job for you. quote author=THEbaddest007 post=98301294]check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

next topic would be "my 100L result without any expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congrats but I tell you now, don't go for HND, do direct entry to a university. To avoid stories that touches the heart.

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congrats.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
For your mind now o....

Last last na people like you dey take bombing as a career

You better go nag hnd join am

If not that result is useless
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Discombulator: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
I suppose you're looking to market yourself, its not gonna work in this place,this country isn't built to reward hardwork and people of gifted intellectuals like you,if you want this fools to celebrate you go and pick up Bbn form and have sex on a national tv

2 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Reelmii: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
In poly ibadan that is an UPPER, DISTINCTION starts from 4 points

So it depends on ur school, weldone

Do same in ur HND

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by samwillyco1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
NobleAngell:
Good. Proceed for your HND and then masters. Don't stop.

Will you train him, things are hard
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Oracleforce: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
How does your result affect us here?...

We ain't interested in your personal career....that is not news....supposing, boko Haram kills you or you had an auto accident or you are rusticated with some cult guys...or you are being hacked to death.....this is kind of good news that will make the front page.....

All this indomie generation child will not stop amazing us...if you know what is good for you, you better go to bed...

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by olisefom: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good work...buh bro, the street dont need all that.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by starksrecords: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by floss(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have an app that can include ur name in a degree certificate just like the one OP did up there... No matter the school certificate,we are capable of making ur name appear on it and even award you with the best grade...OP, I understand ur effort.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Fibonacci88: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Better go to the university go test ur talent make Dem humble u. Had lots of guys who joined us in 200 level at the university with outstanding ond results. Oboy the ones wey make 2.1 among Dem no reach 10%. That thing u are brandishing is becoming worthless in this country. Congratulations anyways.

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Eriokanmi: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
This was the kind of result our governor obaseki held and they claimed it was fake because of date disparities. They've forgotten Nigerian Higher Institutions are worse than a snail. The date you chose to graduate might be extended by 2 years but we understand.

You've got a good grade. Please try and put in for a degree or diploma course at any of the Canadian universities. They admit OND students from Nigeria nowadays with good grades. Who knows, you might benefit from one of their scholarships available for international students. Don't bother enrolling here for your HND or BSC please. Nigerian institutions are time wasters. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by NobleAngell(f): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

Will you train him, things are hard
Hahahahahahahahaha. Are you asking on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by harmony75: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
congrats ���
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
THEbaddest007:
check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

next topic would be "my 100L result without any expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven.

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by damosade(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dont go fo HND ooo... I repeat dont opt for Hnd po..

Direct to university .

2 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Deserea: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
OND, NABTEB, LTT and C&G are all thesame.

Moreove, where you suppose to use expo before

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by TrueChristians: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Lamasta(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
OP define expo abeg?

Congratulations on your academic feat tho cool
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Starcrest1:
So why is this on the front page. If everyone starts uploading their results here hope the Mods can keep up.

Some of the Mods ain't brilliant including the one that gave me a ban........
E dey pain you oo, ga ga oo grin. Na which offence you commit nah, wey dey make you para like dix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) / Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State Admission Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Now! / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.