Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My OND Result Without Any Expo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My OND Result Without Any Expo (48596 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Yabsun(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

But you can always do a BSC conversion after the HND.
Yea, exactly like I'm doing. It requires lot of time and efforts to do that especially when you are working already. Why would I have to run another six semesters to acquire Beng after serving. It's crazy! Crazier if you are acquiring the cert to apply for job that considers a very young graduate. HND is a longer route to get a certificate that your counterparts acquire with two years earlier than you do after running same course outlines
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Igwe29(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Starcrest1:

Go to any section you want to create the post. At the top of that section just before the threads, you'll see the link for creating new threads. Ciao.

I have seen it. Thanks a lot.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Adeesther56(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yabsun:
Congratulations bro. You tried. Meanwhile I have an advice for you. I wish I had someone to reteirate and echo same idea in my head then too after my OND. "Never make attempt to go for HND. It's a waste of your precious time. Go for your degree to avoid story that touch"
...poly na scam
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yabsun:

Yea, exactly like I'm doing. It requires lot of time and efforts to do that especially when you are working already. Why would I have to run another six semesters to acquire Beng after serving. It's crazy! Crazier if you are acquiring the cert to apply for job that considers a very young graduate. HND is a longer route to get a certificate that your counterparts acquire with two years earlier than you do after running same course outlines

Very dicey. But Universities and their useless strikes ehn.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Thebigheart: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
andy4d2ofus:
Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school
It's okay sir, but do me a favour, check the result you're holding if any like OND is typed on it. What you see there is National Diploma. There is nothing like Ordinary National Diploma in the your result. Good day.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Kunluv: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Name of your school??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State Admission Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.