Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,059 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

My OND Result Without Any Expo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My OND Result Without Any Expo (49576 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Starcrest1: 5:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
E dey pain you oo, ga ga oo grin. Na which offence you commit nah, wey dey make you para like dix

Dem talk say I dey incite violence. With a harmless comment I made.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Starcrest1: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Igwe29:

Please, how do I upload a post here on NL?

Go to any section you want to create the post. At the top of that section just before the threads, you'll see the link for creating new threads. Ciao.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by gynax(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Excellent result, i pray God help you to do best as your forward.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by gynax(m): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Excellent result, i pray God help you to do best as you forward.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Chyma231(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
So my guy, u went through all this stress to post your result for the whole NL to see Like you want us to congratulate you ?? Oboy , graduates are in the stress hustling without any job, I hope it won't be your portion tho. My advice is , forget the result and hustle like a street man
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by aisha2008(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2021
On your result, it writing as National Diploma (ND) not Ordinary National Diploma (OND) . We need to query your distinction. You don’t know different between ND and OND.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Map1(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Your OND result has no value in Nigeria of today if Bsc holder is riding okada, Buhari with no certificate is a president, osinbajo a professor as an errand boy,alot of professors are on strike because certificate less man refuse to pay them their salary and you are here proud of OND certificate that is equivalent to primary six certificate you better go learn a trade.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Thebigheart: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
THEbaddest007:
check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

next topic would be "my 100L result without any expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven.
With all due respect there's no result call OND. The result is ND (National Diploma). But you did well, God bless you for making your family proud.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by jojoki: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Collect direct entry form and head to a university
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by andy4d2ofus(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school
Thebigheart:
With all due respect there's no result call OND. The result is ND (National Diploma). But you did well, God bless you for making your family proud.
Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Daddyboy21:
rubbish, no be every body go suffer for this life, That's exactly what my fellow corpers told me during my service year when I showed them my result, one weeks to my p.o.p, I got a high paying job with a well serviced apartment with a foreign company and they still gave me one week to settle myself before resuming work. Change your mentality. "As a man thinked in his heart so shall it be" no be village people make u no succeed for life, na u be ur own problem. Vagabond like u. Learning a trade is not a bad idea, I don't condemn that but I hate people who think and talk like this, this one won't waste time to bring you down when you succeed and he doesn't
The mentality of many people on this thread is pathetic.. They couldn't even encourage the OP rather than chanting "you will be roaming the street at the end of the day"

Pessimistic human beings sad
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Godbless3(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Did you communicate with your guy in the exam hall? if yes, then that is expo.
Did you turn to your guy to share knowledge or writeup? if yes, then that is expo.
Did your padi ask you something and you answer in the exam hall? that is malpractice and expo.
Abi your WEAC was by yourself without any support? grin grin grin. Guy park well jare.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by karnap(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2021
congratulations!
now,keep it in the box and go and learned handwork or any training that will earns you a good living.
thank you.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Starcrest1:

Dem talk say I dey incite violence. With a harmless comment I made.
Some mods can be biased at times. They're human too, capable of exhibiting some emotional feelings over some topics or issues. On top dix ban mata, i don suffer for dem hand plenti times. I've been banned for 2 days before, just for airing a plain opinion so, I can understand your plight bro.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by gees101(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2021
u suppose use expo before? society done make us feel say we need to be celebrated for doing the right thing
we owe it to God and ourselves to always do the right thing.
well u try sha, good work.
but I charge you with this.... that's "intellectual" try "INTELLIGENCE"
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by ekevwe(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2021
THEbaddest007:
check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven.

3.84 gave you distinction? Which polytechnic is that?
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Stellly02(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations on your feat, however looking at the course of study made me remember how I sat for a test in one bus. admin. course while in ND2 for a friend and passed the test with no stress..

Kindly note that at that time, I was studying statistics and mathematics..

I'll still commend you tho, because there are people who still get "F's" and return for extra year regardless of how easy I assume the course is cool
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Adext4sure(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Mide3367:
Mehn you try o.. Congrats. Remember say no job in Nigeria so it is useless. Sorry sad
Mad ooh grin
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by pelkad1290(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2021
This is amazing , I would have boasted of same and even my 400l result at ogbafemi but with the way ASUU and corobaby is dealing with us now and making one stay in 500l for 2years is enough drain of morale....
I just wan comot for the school system
Laslas na who survive outside word do well
Most of my ND mates sef don serve come back dey work
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by pelkad1290(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=ekevwe post=98348553]

Most poly use the 4.0 grade point and not 5.0/7.0 like u think and the As are 80 not 70s ...

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Yabsun:
Congratulations bro. You tried. Meanwhile I have an advice for you. I wish I had someone to reteirate and echo same idea in my head then too after my OND. "Never make attempt to go for HND. It's a waste of your precious time. Go for your degree to avoid story that touch"

Why is it a waste of time?
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by riczy(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Your choice of words tell me you're dumb. How does this statement make sense to you an OND holder?
Nigeria of today, OND is tantamount to SSCE, so wat do u expect?

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by calcal: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good job, keep it up!
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
That's is just the foundation boy,Work is ahead of you,you start well, you have two choices,Is either you go for direct entry..Or you move to HND with full determination of making upper credit..Boy without getting a job after services,your brain will be working like clock..I mean,if you are reading, making research, study,and understand the major courses associated with management...You can't graduate and be the same without success in your future endeavors..keep it up...You try..

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Thebigheart: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
andy4d2ofus:
Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school Baby undergraduate. Make sure you learn a trade after school
Smiles, i don't insult people because i have dignity guiding me. But do you mean your result is "Ordinary National Diploma"? Please, go back to that your school and ask very well if they still call it OND.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by adebopo: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
THEbaddest007:

congrats
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by MummyD2020(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
osamz007:
WHAT'S EXPO

I SHOWED THIS TO MY LANDLORD HE MADE ME A CARETAKER

Wicked
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Ayobami7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
okay
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by fayomim: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Common bus admin you are bragging like this..
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Yabsun(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why is it a waste of time?
Due to the long lasting HND/BSC dichotomy that's taking forever to be abrogated. With HND cert, you will only play a second fiddle to your Bsc counterpart at work. To regularize the certificate to Bsc level, you'll spend another 4 to 6 semesters in university like I'm doing currently. As far as Nigeria is concern, you can't acquire your Masters with HND. Basically, you will spend 6 years to get equal certificate that your uni counterpart acquire within four years.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yabsun:

Due to the long lasting HND/BSC dichotomy that's taking forever to be abrogated. With HND cert, you will only play a second fiddle to your Bsc counterpart at work. To regularize the certificate to Bsc level, you'll spend another 4 to 6 semesters in university like I'm doing currently. As far as Nigeria is concern, you can't acquire your Masters with HND. Basically, you will spend 6 years to get equal certificate that your uni counterpart acquire within four years.

But you can always do a BSC conversion after the HND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy / Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.