Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My OND Result Without Any Expo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My OND Result Without Any Expo (48542 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by PAWG(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
You’re really the baddest
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by 4wards: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
business administration na course? abegi

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Lamasta(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
They will soon land now grin

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by floss(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
TrueChristians:
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Somethings don't just add up, is it that some people don't know the topic of discussion or they choose to play dumb, even Christ knew when to apply wisdom
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by alezzy13: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ekpekus:
Were you suppose to use expo before?

Tire for the guy o
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by samwillyco1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Fibonacci88 post=98337881]Better go to the university go test ur talent make Dem humble u. Had lots of guys who joined us in 200 level at the university with outstanding ond results. Oboy the ones wey make 2.1 among Dem no reach 10%. That thing u are brandishing is becoming worthless in this country. Congratulations anyways.[/quote

To get 2.1 in the state or Federal University is not a childs play ooo
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by ruffDiamond: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
I laff in expo,even uni gtads never see work,distinction my ass

2 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Yabsun(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations bro. You tried. Meanwhile I have an advice for you. I wish I had someone to reteirate and echo same idea in my head then too after my OND. "Never make attempt to go for HND. It's a waste of your precious time. Go for your degree to avoid story that touch"

3 Likes

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Freelane33(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Deserea: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
NobleAngell:
Good. Proceed for your HND and then masters. Don't stop.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by samwillyco1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
NobleAngell:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Are you asking on his behalf?
grin grin grin grin
Yes now, I abandoned my Msc program @ UNIZIK because of hard things grin grin grin grin
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
DesChyko:
Proof or adonbelieveit.

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by dumahi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Starcrest1:
Some of the Mods ain't brilliant including the one that gave me a ban........
Take 2 bottles of Heineken for this. Very dumb them.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by NobleAngell(f): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin
Yes now, I abandoned my Msc program @ UNIZIK because of hard things grin grin grin grin
Then maybe we should be talking about me sponsoring you. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by WoundedLamb: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
THEbaddest007:
check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

next topic would be "my 100L result without any expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven.

Lol... @anything in skirt.

Congratulations. More power to your elbow.
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by DRPMJ(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
But you dey talk inside exam hall ko
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by temiyato(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Make una encourage the guy. Life na staircase. He is moving upward in jesus name. Favour will encompass him , job will locate him , money will search for him ........pls dont hate , encourage him and assist him if God has blessed u enough.
One love
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by RPG2020(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
osamz007:
WHAT'S EXPO

I SHOWED THIS TO MY LANDLORD HE MADE ME A CARETAKER

Then you need deliverance not helper
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by floss(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin
Hmmmm this is really serious, I tried so hard not to laugh... grin :DI'm human after all, when will things be soft so that you you pick up from where you stopped?
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by WoundedLamb: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:
I suppose you're looking to market yourself, its not gonna work in this place,this country isn't built to reward hardwork and people of gifted intellectuals like you,if you want this fools to celebrate you go and pick up Bbn form and have sex on a national tv

Lol.... everybody calling others "fools" in this platform, I wonder who the fools really are
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
what is this thread all about
anyways

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Chris2863(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
OND is just like an advanced GCE nah.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by sleemomymy: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
I should fry water abi?

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Discombulator: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol.... everybody calling others "fools" in this platform, I wonder who the fools really are
It is a fact that majority of Nigerian youths are unintelligent set of fools,go to Nigeria twitter and check the list of what is trending all you'll see is BBN participants that doesn't do anything other than share their half nude pictures to ever gullible Nigerian youths,show me one popular celebrity in Nigeria with a single invention or innovation
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Anfield247(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
HeartofMercy:
Clap for yourself OP
HeartofMercy, how are you doing?
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by vanhelsing1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
THEbaddest007:
check out my OND result without carrying any expo inside the examination hall. i just hate expo. it is better for someone to study hard and enter the exam hall with confidence than to chase anything on skirt and enter the exam hall with expo.

Insults is allowed but before you insult me, insult yourself first and see if it would pain you. if it does not pain you then you are free to throw your insults but if it pains you then your reward is in heaven.
The manner in which u use ur English is really apalling..."but if it pains you""u wrote ..very poor English....
Na wa
Polytechnic self dey dash result well we'll..

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by Edoziesmart(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
All these nairaland kids won't stop amazing me. Where you suppose to carry expo to exam hall at the first place?

Last last school nah scam.

1 Like

Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by winner37(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
you Sabi book die ...
so, if you did carry expo ,you didn't engaged in sex for grades right ?
people like you , when asked how many pieces of silver Judas collected to betray JESUS you don't know...
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by harjibolar10(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
THEbaddest007:

Abeg, where is it written that the result is attain without expo?
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by cyndylove64(f): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
THEbaddest007:

congratulations,but why did u remove the school
Re: My OND Result Without Any Expo by damoceile: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
what's the essence of this show off, when you will still be roaming the streets after your HND or Bsc seeking for jobs.... the country needs more of solution providers not job seekers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.