Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam (50728 Views)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Dharniel600(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
LastDays777:

Lol, crypto downfall is also coming.

Many don't even know about tether manipulating the market.

Crypto looks like the safest zone now but many have no idea what's coming.
most organizations have started started accepting crypto as a means of exchange. You don't know what you're missing out. I don't even know how much you get when you wan loose. Lol
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Theoutsider: 9:55am On May 03, 2021
Whiteshield:
Let me help you call them

DrAkpa,
Coolangel54,
Captainking,
Aremso,
meshzhi
dhappyking
firstworld
TheWatchDog
sholey4love
RayRay06677

RosyIsBlessed, come and dance for us.

Tope777 the disgraced backslider was their prayer warrior then.

The only person I salute is airsaylongcom AKA airsaylongcome. He gathered the empty heads of the greedy, gullible thieves together and helped Maxwell in swindling them very well.

Do not forget the scum bag 50nizzy

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by goodnewscliff(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2021
Krismas:
cool Jesus dats 36% per annum. Wonder bank! Run-awayshocked

Lol... No b everything be scam tho
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Yankee101: 9:57am On May 03, 2021
Count your losses

You've been scammed

Learn from MMM
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by goodnewscliff(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2021
NoToPile:

Which microfinance bank?
ALL micro finance borrow to operate.......to lend loan to finance small business.... They all have investors.... This one is no different... If u interested, am not in a hurry, dm me
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by davillian(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin same people behind "MBA forex" would come again next month with another name and Nigerians(even former investors) would still put their funds in it. Gullible lots,the people I told months back that this shit looked bogus they argued with me lol but na them lose now sha. Anything promising unrealistic roi can only attract greedy people not someone like me.
Lmao, after I escaped MMM a week before it crashed anybody that mention anything t looks like Ponzi to me has turned to my enemy
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:03am On May 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
Stop lamenting. Whether MBA is a scam or not, time will tell. Maxwell says that the CBN freezed their accounts due to the barrage of complaints they received from investors. Yes, that's very true. However, what I cannot guarantee you is that you will get your funds back because of Nigerian factor.

Yes, they told a lot of lies about having SEC and CBN approvals to get you to invest. They even said that the EFCC approved them! Since when did an antigraft agency start giving licenses to investment companies? grin. BTW, I was reliably informed that the SEC doesn't regulate forex in Nigeria yet. So, I just took a calculated risk and have moved on ever since.
Your last four lines send chill to my spine...
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by nnamdiosu(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
isram:
Na today you know ?

The same with chymall

I warned people dem nor hear word

Chymall has crashed?

1 Like

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2021
Some of you are very greedy and gullible. How can a firm promise you 15 or 20 percent profit every single month and you blindly believe that? If MBA can make 15 percent profit from its trade every month why the search for investors? They can trade with their own money and let compound interest perform it's magic. And in 3 - 5 years time. Maxwell would be competing with the likes of Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and co on forbes list.

7 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by chachamore(f): 10:29am On May 03, 2021
athorello:
Maxwell and Vodina carry my 8h enter MBA evil forest.
shame on you
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by NoToPile: 10:35am On May 03, 2021
goodnewscliff:
ALL micro finance borrow to operate.......to lend loan to finance small business.... They all have investors.... This one is no different... If u interested, am not in a hurry, dm me

The question I asked was "Which microfinance bank gives 3% monthly?"

Just state the name(s)
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by c900: 10:52am On May 03, 2021
Don't invest money you can't afford to lose in High risk investments like MMM, forex, hyip, crypto currency. Invest in production, retail, real estates, goods and services with peace of mind. If anything goes wrong you can sell and move to something more profitable. The rule is only 10percent of your liquid cash should go into high risk investment.

3 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by goodnewscliff(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2021
NoToPile:

The question I asked was "Which microfinance bank gives 3% monthly?"

Just state the name(s)
Uplift micro finance cooperative society
Situated in benin
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by alhaji04: 11:11am On May 03, 2021
I saw this thread earlier today. The painful part of it is that, when they see the real deal, they fail to recognize it. Many people keep falling into their traps. HYIP and MLM and MMM and whatever, all shiit.
In the world today, there are top informations, which no one will give to u except. Emailme.Alhajinaira55@gm.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Ubanz: 11:24am On May 03, 2021
This is another Koltron, 2006 till date no ROI no Capital. Relevant authorities not saying anything, despite SEC & EFCC being in the know. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by athorello(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2021
chachamore:
shame on you

Idiat... How's it affecting ya weak life?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by DrAkpa(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2021
[s]Petyprince:
In bolded the guy love leading people to financial destruction.

You know you and i have being in battle regards to these types of investment!![/s]
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by LastDays777: 11:50am On May 03, 2021
Dharniel600:
most organizations have started started accepting crypto as a means of exchange. You don't know what you're missing out. I don't even know how much you get when you wan loose. Lol

I know Sir.
I do not hate cryptos. Made a lot from it since 2017. I trust it more than the financial banks

But

When you study the market you will observe that tether(u s d t) is used to pump the price to prevent a bubble.

The company that owns tether, it was discovered that their office doesn't exist in Asia during investigation.

If tether folds up today, prepare for a bubble that we will never recover from.

Then when it comes to security, do you think bitcoin can survive during the quantum and AI era when quantum computers are rolled out?

My point is: the crypto you see now won't be the one used in the nearest future. They will fade away.

Another crypto market different from the one you see today will be in place.

This crypto market is a time bomb and people will lose a lot from this current crypto market When the loopholes are exposed soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by ahiboilandgas: 11:53am On May 03, 2021
DrAkpa:

another MBA scammer seen here .I blame Nairaland .ordinary u deserve to be beaten black and blue for misleading investor (Magas )
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by hustla(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2021
DrAkpa:

Mr. MBA defender

How market

grin
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by don3e(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2021
Do you know same thing is happening in Bayelsa currently with BARAZA COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
We are naturally GREEDY but God forbid we lost our savings to them.
Despite all the downfall faced with all these SCAMMERS such as MMM, MBA, BARAZA etc others are out and we are still falling for them. Come see how people they put their money into FORTUNE, DORBA all to make 35%/Monthly. Later they will be crying....
Make we wake up and work with our hand. The small! Small!! We dey make matter than to lost all to scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by lanre88(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2021
When would Nigerians learn,

You need something worthwhile that you can transfer to your next of Kin?

talk to us today.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by design104: 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
winnah:
Dave I see you!!!

Good morning

Haha. I see you boss.
I see you.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by GoldHorse(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
What is Mba trading?
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by chachamore(f): 7:42pm On May 03, 2021
athorello:

Idiat... How's it affecting ya weak life?
Some bitch fuked your dad and took the money meant for your good education,that is y you are dumb !
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by goodnewscliff(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
NoToPile:

Which microfinance bank?
UPLIFT MICROFINANCE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY.....affiliate of assurance microfinance cooperative society situated in benin

For more details whatsapp me on 07064793237
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by athorello(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2021
chachamore:
Some bitch fuked your dad and took the money meant for your good education,that is y you are dumb !

Ya life is too weak and a waste no need to reason your progenitors. tongue

And I won't waste my mentions on a fvcktard, going forward. Cheerios.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Elpadre22: 12:50am On May 04, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

2 BTC is over $100,000 by a long shot. Where you wan make them get the money

They should come together & pay, afterall this thing na risk, I fit drop for jail or worse
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:56am On May 04, 2021
hustla:

This one na still mugu

It has been a scam and ponzi from Day 1
Day one ke...This one identifies as zero day scam
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by Tinyemeka(m): 2:33am On May 04, 2021
hustla:

You better use Google, faux intellectual

LOL.

Noted sir.
Re: Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam by backbone503(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Backbone503, come and see something.

That this is, dosent imply others are. Thanks though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.