Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? (28229 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

or deh grin
..that kills your muslim...
ENgrish teasha grin grin grin

Professor see your calamity

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

My job here is to quote and reply miserable and unfortunate trolls who likes spewing trash on something that does not concern them. I find joy in doing that cool
Next time, don't swear under pretense, to something that will hunt you for the rest of your miserable life.

Good job keep it up, 72 virgins awaits you in the garden of xxxx established by Allah and Muhammad his messenger

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Ustec:

OK bro.
Goodluck to you.

It's already mine okay, simply because I am not on the WRONG channel.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Allah is just muhaMAD's alternative identity! You'll notice that whenever muhamad found himself in a jam and wanted to get himself out of trouble, allah would magically reveal a quran verse to rescue him! For example, MuhaMAD went to visit his son Zayd. Zayd was not home, but Zayd's beautiful wife Zainab was at home and MuhaMAD walked in upon her and took her by surprise as she was naked. In fact, in the Sirat and the Tafseer it is said that when muhaMAD saw the beauty of Zainab "admiration for her entered into his heart?"

What did allah do? Did he scold muhaMAD for behaving like a Hot teenager with raging hormones? No!, Instead allah sent down Surah 33 in the koran ordering Zayd to to divorce Zaynab so that muhaMAD could marry her!

But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife

Empiree, AntiChristian and other muslims have no shame about their prophet!

ofcourse, Mohamed was Allah himself so much so Allah constantly threw moral caution to the wind to satisfy him.

Aisha once said i see that your god is eager to satisfy your sexual needs

Of course Aisha statement was can a lady give herself to a man, ashmed Muslims had to insert (wife instead of any lady as was the case)

This was coming after Muhammad had instructed the whole quresh tribe that Allah gave him right over their women wether married or not.

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
fk001:

5.3 there is no god but Allah

Who is that god? Don't start what you won't finish

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Aisha knew what was up! grin She knew that sex and political power were the two things that old mo cared about more than anything else in the world.

Mikecold:
ofcourse, Mohamed was Allah himself so much so Allah constantly threw moral caution to the wind to satisfy him.

Aisha once said i see that your god is eager to satisfy your sexual needs

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Ustec: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

It's already mine okay, simply because I am not on the WRONG channel.
When you're done unraveling your mysteries from your findings, you can then judge yourself on which channel you should be onto.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Aisha knew what was up! grin She knew that sex and political power were the two things that old mo cared about more than anything else in the world.

It was actually after he flirted with his adopted son married wife that he convinced the quresh people any woman Mohamed set his eyes on in Qureshi can be his whether married or not.

His poor son said she is his though Ashmed Muslims claim the man divorced her before Mohamed married her (truth is the guy only did so because that was the only way Mohamed can have her)

The man and wife never had issues until Mohamed started his disgusting flirting
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:

He never cared about Aisha or his wives he once described them as mere fruits for his consumption and raped Aisha at 6 just for spot
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
These are the 16 privileges which allah granted exclusively to his beloved "prophet" grin Notice how prominently sex and privilege dominates the list! grin

And any believing woman who dedicates herself to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed (Nikah) her; this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large).

As for what was granted and made lawful (by Allah) to the prophet –pbuh– they are 16 issues:-

First: To be fair with the spoils.

Second: To (forcefully) take a fifth of a fifth or just a fifth (of the spoils of war).

Third: "Al Wisal" (Dimitrius- the fast or fasting. This usually refers to fasting or abstaining from food.)

Fourth: To take more than four women.

Fifth: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih" (or have sexual intercourse), with a woman who dedicates herself to the prophet).

Sixth: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih," (or have sexual intercourse)without the presence (or permission) of a legal guardian.

Seventh: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih," without a dowry.

Eighth: To marry (and have intercourse) during a state of ritual consecration and purification.

Ninth: The annulment of an oath he may make to his wives.

Tenth: If Muhammad looks at a woman (and desires her) THEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR HER HUSBAND TO DIVORCE HER AND FOR MUHAMMAD TO MARRY HER.

Ibn Al A’raby said, "This is what the servant of the two holy mosques has also said, as was clear to the scholars FROM THE STORY OF ZAID which also had this meaning."

Eleventh: That the prophet released Safiyyah (from her captured status) and he considered her release as her dowry.

Twelfth: To enter Mecca without being in a state of ritual purification.

Thirteenth: To fight in Mecca.

Fourteenth: That he is not inherited by anyone at all. This was mentioned in the oath of absolution for when a man approaches death due to illness, most of his possessions are taken away, so that he does not have more than a third left for him. But the possessions of the prophet remained for him, as is evidenced in the verse of inheritance and in Surat Mariam.

Fifteenth: His marriage is still considered effective after his death.

Sixteenth: If he divorces a woman she remains prohibited to everyone and may not be married, "Nikah," to someone else.
"Yas-tan-kih" comes from the word "Yan’kah." For it is said in different forms "Nakaha" and "Istan-kaha" just as it is said "Ajab" and "Ista-jab"… It is permissible to use the word, "Istan-kaha," to mean one whom requests marriage or one who requests sexual intercourse.

Original Arabic text:

وَأَمَّا مَا أُحِلَّ لَهُ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَجُمْلَته سِتَّة عَشَرَ : الْأَوَّل : صَفِيّ الْمَغْنَم . الثَّانِي : الِاسْتِبْدَاد بِخُمُسِ الْخُمُس أَوْ الْخُمُس . الثَّالِث : الْوِصَال . الرَّابِع : الزِّيَادَة عَلَى أَرْبَع نِسْوَة . الْخَامِس : النِّكَاح بِلَفْظِ الْهِبَة . السَّادِس : النِّكَاح بِغَيْرِ وَلِيّ . السَّابِع : النِّكَاح بِغَيْرِ صَدَاق . الثَّامِن : نِكَاحه فِي حَالَة الْإِحْرَام . التَّاسِع : سُقُوط الْقَسْم بَيْن الْأَزْوَاج عَنْهُ , وَسَيَأْتِي . الْعَاشِر : إِذَا وَقَعَ بَصَره عَلَى اِمْرَأَة وَجَبَ عَلَى زَوْجهَا طَلَاقهَا , وَحَلَّ لَهُ نِكَاحهَا . قَالَ اِبْن الْعَرَبِيّ : هَكَذَا قَالَ إِمَام الْحَرَمَيْنِ , وَقَدْ مَضَى مَا لِلْعُلَمَاءِ فِي قِصَّة زَيْد مِنْ هَذَا الْمَعْنَى . الْحَادِيَ عَشَرَ : أَنَّهُ أَعْتَقَ صَفِيَّة وَجَعَلَ عِتْقهَا صَدَاقهَا . الثَّانِي عَشَرَ : دُخُول مَكَّة بِغَيْرِ إِحْرَام , وَفِي حَقّنَا فِيهِ اِخْتِلَاف . الثَّالِث عَشَر : الْقِتَال بِمَكَّة . الرَّابِع عَشَر : أَنَّهُ لَا يُورَث . وَإِنَّمَا ذُكِرَ هَذَا فِي قِسْم التَّحْلِيل لِأَنَّ الرَّجُل إِذَا قَارَبَ الْمَوْت بِالْمَرَضِ زَالَ عَنْهُ أَكْثَرُ مِلْكه , وَلَمْ يَبْقَ لَهُ إِلَّا الثُّلُث خَالِصًا , وَبَقِيَ مِلْك رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَلَى مَا تَقَرَّرَ بَيَانه فِي آيَة الْمَوَارِيث , وَسُورَة " مَرْيَم " بَيَانه أَيْضًا . الْخَامِسَة عَشَر : بَقَاء زَوْجِيَّته مِنْ بَعْد الْمَوْت . السَّادِس عَشَر : إِذَا طَلَّقَ اِمْرَأَة تَبْقَى حُرْمَته عَلَيْهَا فَلَا تُنْكَح .

" أَنْ يَسْتَنْكِحهَا " أَيْ يَنْكِحهَا , يُقَال : نَكَحَ وَاسْتَنْكَحَ , مِثْل عَجِبَ وَاسْتَعْجَبَ , وَعَجِلَ وَاسْتَعْجَلَ . وَيَجُوز أَنْ يَرِد الِاسْتِنْكَاح بِمَعْنَى طَلَب النِّكَاح , أَوْ طَلَب الْوَطْء .

Mikecold:
He never cared about Aisha or his wives he once described them as mere fruits for his consumption and raped Aisha at 6 just for spot

9 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by matotoide(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damn!
TruthHurts1, Mikecold and RightChannel are frigging legends.
I've been thoroughly educated and entertained in the process.cheesy
I didn't even mind the damn oathgrin

7 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Ogunleyemar8: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
The truth of it is that message have been passed, read it and learn, if you see positive things their hold on to it, if it is negative to you ignore it, and life continue... thanks

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
We aim to educate and spread the truth about Islam! Too much Taqqiyaa and lies from muslims are cirulating and many non muslims, especially Christians are falling for their lies. The funny thing is that even a lot of muslims are surprised about our knowledge of their religion because we teach them about all of the shameful truths of muhamad which their imams and alfas are hiding from them!

matotoide:
Damn!

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by PortableToDynam(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
sorextee:
Make una leave religion matter one side. I tire for u christians and muslims walahi.

Thought I'm the only one o. They must Sha fight over religious matter on Friday(s). Maybe they are jobless Sha

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Stop evading the question.Why does the koran refer to Mary the mother of Jesus as being the sister of Aaron and the daughter of Imran?
Imran was the father of Moses, Miriam and Aaron, so how was he able to father a daughter 1500 years after he fathered Moses, Miriam and Aaron? grin

Imagine the same names existing in the same tribe years apart. I will assume all the names in your village only one person has it nobody has ever had it and nobody will ever have it.

You people fear what you don’t understand so never get any circumspect knowledge. That is why you keep claiming Judaism when they were the largest persecutors of Prophet Isa (Jesus) RA

It is well with you
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Alajiki(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

The problem with you guys is that when question asked is too difficult for you to answer, you always look for a way to avoid the question and the person that ask such question. I've been following you guys on many occasions but when Antilslam ask you question you couldn't comprehend with, it is either you insult him or never reply to his questions.. That shouldn't be, if you are adequately and well equipped you should be able to face any challenges that comes your way regarding your Islamic belief

From all their responses to you, I could say they have provided answers to your questions. I also observed that while they have been civil in answering questions, you have deployed the use of uncouth languages.

Finally, you must have lied your way into this thread? Is that what your bible teaches you?

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Alajiki(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
matotoide:
Damn!

Define entertainment.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:

These are the 16 privileges which allah granted exclusively to his beloved "prophet" grin Notice how prominently sex and privilege dominates the list! grin

And any believing woman who dedicates herself to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed (Nikah) her; this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large).

As for what was granted and made lawful (by Allah) to the prophet –pbuh– they are 16 issues:-

First: To be fair with the spoils.

Second: To (forcefully) take a fifth of a fifth or just a fifth (of the spoils of war).

Third: "Al Wisal" (Dimitrius- the fast or fasting. This usually refers to fasting or abstaining from food.)

Fourth: To take more than four women.

Fifth: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih" (or have sexual intercourse), with a woman who dedicates herself to the prophet).

Sixth: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih," (or have sexual intercourse)without the presence (or permission) of a legal guardian.

Seventh: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih," without a dowry.

Eighth: To marry (and have intercourse) during a state of ritual consecration and purification.

Ninth: The annulment of an oath he may make to his wives.

Tenth: If Muhammad looks at a woman (and desires her) THEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR HER HUSBAND TO DIVORCE HER AND FOR MUHAMMAD TO MARRY HER.

Ibn Al A’raby said, "This is what the servant of the two holy mosques has also said, as was clear to the scholars FROM THE STORY OF ZAID which also had this meaning."

Eleventh: That the prophet released Safiyyah (from her captured status) and he considered her release as her dowry.

Twelfth: To enter Mecca without being in a state of ritual purification.

Thirteenth: To fight in Mecca.

Fourteenth: That he is not inherited by anyone at all. This was mentioned in the oath of absolution for when a man approaches death due to illness, most of his possessions are taken away, so that he does not have more than a third left for him. But the possessions of the prophet remained for him, as is evidenced in the verse of inheritance and in Surat Mariam.

Fifteenth: His marriage is still considered effective after his death.

Sixteenth: If he divorces a woman she remains prohibited to everyone and may not be married, "Nikah," to someone else.
"Yas-tan-kih" comes from the word "Yan’kah." For it is said in different forms "Nakaha" and "Istan-kaha" just as it is said "Ajab" and "Ista-jab"… It is permissible to use the word, "Istan-kaha," to mean one whom requests marriage or one who requests sexual intercourse.

Original Arabic text:

وَأَمَّا مَا أُحِلَّ لَهُ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَجُمْلَته سِتَّة عَشَرَ : الْأَوَّل : صَفِيّ الْمَغْنَم . الثَّانِي : الِاسْتِبْدَاد بِخُمُسِ الْخُمُس أَوْ الْخُمُس . الثَّالِث : الْوِصَال . الرَّابِع : الزِّيَادَة عَلَى أَرْبَع نِسْوَة . الْخَامِس : النِّكَاح بِلَفْظِ الْهِبَة . السَّادِس : النِّكَاح بِغَيْرِ وَلِيّ . السَّابِع : النِّكَاح بِغَيْرِ صَدَاق . الثَّامِن : نِكَاحه فِي حَالَة الْإِحْرَام . التَّاسِع : سُقُوط الْقَسْم بَيْن الْأَزْوَاج عَنْهُ , وَسَيَأْتِي . الْعَاشِر : إِذَا وَقَعَ بَصَره عَلَى اِمْرَأَة وَجَبَ عَلَى زَوْجهَا طَلَاقهَا , وَحَلَّ لَهُ نِكَاحهَا . قَالَ اِبْن الْعَرَبِيّ : هَكَذَا قَالَ إِمَام الْحَرَمَيْنِ , وَقَدْ مَضَى مَا لِلْعُلَمَاءِ فِي قِصَّة زَيْد مِنْ هَذَا الْمَعْنَى . الْحَادِيَ عَشَرَ : أَنَّهُ أَعْتَقَ صَفِيَّة وَجَعَلَ عِتْقهَا صَدَاقهَا . الثَّانِي عَشَرَ : دُخُول مَكَّة بِغَيْرِ إِحْرَام , وَفِي حَقّنَا فِيهِ اِخْتِلَاف . الثَّالِث عَشَر : الْقِتَال بِمَكَّة . الرَّابِع عَشَر : أَنَّهُ لَا يُورَث . وَإِنَّمَا ذُكِرَ هَذَا فِي قِسْم التَّحْلِيل لِأَنَّ الرَّجُل إِذَا قَارَبَ الْمَوْت بِالْمَرَضِ زَالَ عَنْهُ أَكْثَرُ مِلْكه , وَلَمْ يَبْقَ لَهُ إِلَّا الثُّلُث خَالِصًا , وَبَقِيَ مِلْك رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَلَى مَا تَقَرَّرَ بَيَانه فِي آيَة الْمَوَارِيث , وَسُورَة " مَرْيَم " بَيَانه أَيْضًا . الْخَامِسَة عَشَر : بَقَاء زَوْجِيَّته مِنْ بَعْد الْمَوْت . السَّادِس عَشَر : إِذَا طَلَّقَ اِمْرَأَة تَبْقَى حُرْمَته عَلَيْهَا فَلَا تُنْكَح .

" أَنْ يَسْتَنْكِحهَا " أَيْ يَنْكِحهَا , يُقَال : نَكَحَ وَاسْتَنْكَحَ , مِثْل عَجِبَ وَاسْتَعْجَبَ , وَعَجِلَ وَاسْتَعْجَلَ . وَيَجُوز أَنْ يَرِد الِاسْتِنْكَاح بِمَعْنَى طَلَب النِّكَاح , أَوْ طَلَب الْوَطْء .

You are greatly disturbed and your obsession with sex and virginity is for you alone.

When it comes to marriage feel free to quote the Qur’an Suratul An-Nisa that is the highest prescription and anything else is heresay.

I can easily go online and google crazy quotes from the “bible” on women, marriage, underage marriages. The difference is my religion teaches respect of other religions and I have sense not to apply ancient words in literal terms to modern living. Obviously you are not as privileged. May you finally gain the light in your thinking. It is well with you.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

Good job keep it up, 72 virgins awaits you in the garden of xxxx established by Allah and Muhammad his messenger

I am still baffled at you people’s obsession with sex and virginity it is deeply disturbing and I would be concerned for the poor girls in your families that surround you.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yes, the same name, same father same siblings! Only an illiterate would be stupid enough to make the kind of mistake which appears in the koran! By the way, could prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) read and write? grin

Speaktruth88:

Imagine the same names existing in the same tribe years apart. I will assume all the names in your village only one person has it nobody has ever had it and nobody will ever have it.

You people fear what you don’t understand so never get any circumspect knowledge. That is why you keep claiming Judaism when they were the largest persecutors of Prophet Isa (Jesus) RA

It is well with you

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by fk001(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

Who is that god? Don't start what you won't finish

Worshipping any idol or human, just like you guys do with Jesus
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Alajiki(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
AgentNairaland:

If you have good education why would you made such a blunder, you even repeated it. They should just ignore you for this, you gat nothing upstair to delivered

Talking about blunders...you just made one above.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yes, the same name, same father same siblings! Only an illiterate would be stupid enough to make the kind of mistake which appears in the koran! By the way, could prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) read and write? grin

Your obsession with sex is disturbing. I wonder what you worship and pray for the young girls in your family.

No real Christian will speak the things you have in this thread where the Virgin Mary, her son and God are mentioned for fear that the wrath of all that is holy will not fall on them and their families. May God have mercy on us.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
My obsession with sex? Are you high on expired tramadol or are you practicing Taqqiya? Who promised his followers everlasting sex in paradise as a reward for jihad? Stop deceiving yourself like this my dear Abeed. You know very well who has an obsession with sex! grin

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

[img]https://images./5eHkehflLPY0R78gyV8tRB.png[/img]

Speaktruth88:

Your obsession with sex is disturbing. I wonder what you worship and pray for the young girls in your family.

No real Christian will speak the things you have in this thread where the Virgin Mary, her son and God are mentioned for fear that the wrath of all that is holy will not fall on them and their families. May God have mercy on us.

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
My obsession with sex? Are you high on expired tramadol or are you practicing Taqqiya? Who promised his followers everlasting sex in paradise as a reward for jihad? Stop deceiving yourself like this my dear Abeed. You know very well who has an obsession with sex! grin

There is no need for more discourse you are evidently very disturbed. May the God you’re invoking judge you in this life and the next.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You are greatly disturbed and your obsession with sex and virginity is for you alone.

When it comes to marriage feel free to quote the Qur’an Suratul An-Nisa that is the highest prescription and anything else is heresay.

I can easily go online and google crazy quotes from the “bible” on women, marriage, underage marriages. The difference is my religion teaches respect of other religions and I have sense not to apply ancient words in literal terms to modern living. Obviously you are not as privileged. May you finally gain the light in your thinking. It is well with you.

Please, go to Google and bring crazy quotes, if there is any.

Somebody brought 16 privileges granted to prophet Muhammad as recorded in your Holy Book, you are avoiding him. You have forgotten there are so many Muslims who converted to Christianity in the Universities and these people still retain their knowledge of Qur'an and Hadith.

Some of these people on nairaland are telling you what they learn and know before their conversion .

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Don't run away, I have more for you! This is a free public education I'm offering muslims but instead of gratitude they're getting upset!

Speaktruth88:

There is no need for more discourse you are evidently very disturbed. May the God you’re invoking judge you in this life and the next.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Oluwadare316(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Don't run away, I have more for you! This is a free public education I'm offering muslims but instead of gratitude they're getting upset!

Religion is a very sensitive thing. One has the right to defend his/her religion.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
fk001:

Worshipping any idol or human, just like you guys do with Jesus

The same way you're worshipping Muhammad during shahaada, you even called Muhammad as all knoweth. Thought only allah is all knoweth

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I am still baffled at you people’s obsession with sex and virginity it is deeply disturbing and I would be concerned for the poor girls in your families that surround you.

I resemble a Muslim?
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Alajiki:

From all their responses to you, I could say they have provided answers to your questions. I also observed that while they have been civil in answering questions, you have deployed the use of uncouth languages.

Which of the question I asked they gave answer to?

Alajiki:

Finally, you must have lied your way into this thread? Is that what your bible teaches you?

How did I lied? You mean the one that says: There is No Allah but Allah and Muhammad was his only messenger... Etc is that the place I lied? If Yes I will ask you some questions regarding that
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by RightChannel: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
We aim to educate and spread the truth about Islam! Too much Taqqiyaa and lies from muslims are cirulating and many non muslims, especially Christians are falling for their lies. The funny thing is that even a lot of muslims are surprised about our knowledge of their religion because we teach them about all of the shameful truths of muhamad which their imams and alfas are hiding from them!

Exactly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.