Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? (28231 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Ignorance again! grin Elizabeth descended from the priestly class of the tribe of Levi which is the same tribe from which Aaron and Moses were descended. Mary and Joseph on the other hand were descendants of the tribe of Judah which is tribe of King David which is why JESUS was called Son of David!
You still haven't explained why the father of Mary the mother of Jesus is called daughter of Imran who also happens to be the father of Maryam the sister of Moses and Aaron!
What time machine did he use to father two different daughters in the space of 1500 years!

That Abdul quoted Luke and contradicted himself, Aaron as the first priest was always the reference point when ever God wanted to refer to priests.

It is no surprise that the Luke chapter started with Zachariah the "priest" of which his wife (as his possession was ascribed to this level of significance as she was incidentally from the tribe of Aaron).

Did the Bible ever refer to an everyday woman who wasn't a "priest wife" as daughter of Aaron?

The linage to Aaron is always specifically referring to priesthood as a unit.

The conclusion is that Miriam the sister to Aaron can be referenced in significance to Aaron as his sister which she actually was.

But Mary aka Mother of Jesus can never be referenced to Aaron as a woman because she actually wasn't his sister but a descendant (according to Quran).

Aaron genealogy always and always refers to priesthood of which only male were entitled to.

Mohammed was dumb enough to confuse Miriam the sister of Aaron to Mary the mother of Jesus, and his dumb excuse to validate the supposed descendant that came later failed because Aaron genealogy only accounts for priesthood (Males).

Should a female be attached to Aaron it has to be a sub under a Priest she incidentally was married to according to Zachariah in luke

Mary wasn't married to a Priest let alone Levite

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by UncleKoboko: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

My old hag whorè mother and drunkard old fool father are the reason for my frustration and the reason why I keep showcasing such idiocy.
Okay, no problem.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by theFilmtric: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Keep reading the rubbish to fill up your empty brain. I'm not interested in reading gabbage fabricated by a frustrated confused fool.
you wouldn't say people didn't inform you
Even your “Allah” said in Sura 10:94 that you should ask the Christians
And don't you know how to qoute?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by UncleKoboko: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

[font=sans]you wouldn't say people didn't inform you
Even your “Allah” said in Sura 10:94 that you should ask the Christians
And don't you know how to qoute?[/fon]

[size=8pt][sub]
theFilmtricsay
ub][/si]
And what joke did your story teller god cracked in:
1) Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

2) Genesis 38:8-10 NASB

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.”

3) Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

4) Ezekiel 23:19-20 NET

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

5) Exodus 4:24-25 NASB

Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”

Rubbish grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by TruthHurts1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for this wonderfully detailed and clear explanation.
It's obvious Luke was referring to Elizabeth's descent from Aaron and not a sibling relationship as the human writer of the Quran stupidly believed.
Their "holey" book is an embarrassment to them which is why someone like Yasir Qadhi was almost threatened with death last year when he finally admitted that the koran is not a perfectly preserved book.

Mikecold:
That Abdul quoted Luke and contradicted himself, Aaron as the first priest was always the reference point when ever God wanted to refer to priests.

It is no surprise that the Luke chapter started with Zachariah the "priest" of which his wife (as his possession was ascribed to this level of significance as she was incidentally from the tribe of Aaron).

Did the Bible ever refer to an everyday woman who wasn't a "priest wife" as daughter of Aaron?

The linage to Aaron is always specifically referring to priesthood as a unit.

The conclusion is that Miriam the sister to Aaron can be referenced in significance to Aaron as his sister which she actually was.

But Mary aka Mother of Jesus can never be referenced to Aaron as a woman because she actually wasn't his sister but a descendant (according to Quran).

Aaron genealogy always and always refers to priesthood of which only male were entitled to.

Mohammed was dumb enough to confuse Miriam the sister of Aaron to Mary the sister of Jesus, and his dumb excuse to validate the supposed descendant that came later failed because Aaron genealogy only accounts for priesthood (Males).

Should a female be attached to Aaron it has to be a sub under a Priest she incidentally was married to according to Zachariah in luke

Mary wasn't married to a Priest let alone Levite

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by theFilmtric: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by theFilmtric: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

And what joke did your story teller god cracked in:
1) Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

2) Genesis 38:8-10 NASB

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.”

3) Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

4) Ezekiel 23:19-20 NET

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

5) Exodus 4:24-25 NASB

Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”

Rubbish grin
lol grin
I knew they all will be Old testament verses
That was during the time of the Law
This is the dispensation of Christ
Simple answer : Matthew 7:4
“So, my brothers and
sisters, you also died to the
law through the body of
Christ, that you might belong
to another, to him who was
raised from the dead, in
order that we might bear
fruit for God.”
~NIV

And why did you chose to use 4 different translations
Most of which aren't recognized publicly?
And Allah himself told mohammad to ask the Christians if he was confused in Sura 10:94
Or is the qur'an wrong here?

theFilmtricsay
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by UncleKoboko: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol grin
I knew they all will be Old testament verses
That was during the time of the Law
This is the dispensation of Christ
Simple answer : Matthew 7:4
“So, my brothers and
sisters, you also died to the
law through the body of
Christ, that you might belong
to another, to him who was
raised from the dead, in
order that we might bear
fruit for God.”
~NIV

And why did you chose to use 4 different translations
Most of which aren't recognized publicly?
And Allah himself told mohammad to ask the Christians if he was confused in Sura 10:94
Or is the qur'an wrong here?

[sizept][sub]
theFilmtricsay
[/s[/size]
Lol
Old testament is not part of the story book abi? grin
Just as usual.
Bloody hypocites...
Keep fooling yourself grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by fk001(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
RightChannel:

Maybe you should explain the below hadith since only allah knoweth all

Narrated Mu`adh bin Jabal:
While I was riding behind the Prophet (ﷺ) and between me and him and between me and him there was only the back of the saddle, he said, "0 Mu`adh!" I replied, "Labbaik, 0 Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and Sa`daik!" he said, "Do you know what is Allah's right upon his slave?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best" He said "Allah's right upon his slaves is that they should worship Him alone and not worship anything else besides Him." Then he proceeded for a while and then said, "O Mu`adh bin Jabal!" I replied, "Labbaik, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ):, Sa`daik!' He said, "Do you know what is the right of the slaves upon Allah if they do that?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, "The right of the slaves upon Allah is that He will not punish them (if they do that).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5967

Allah knows best he is the all knoweth

Whenever Allah wants to reveal a verse he always sent Angel Gabriel(Jibril) to prophet Muhammad.

After Allah he is the second most knoweth.

That's what the Hadith means
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by theFilmtric: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Lol Old testament is not part of the story book abi? grin Just as usual. Bloody hypocites... Keep fooling yourself grin
story book that allah and mohammad plagiarised from? And told his followers to use it to prove the qur'an in Sura 16:43?
theFilmtricsay
Re: What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Thanks for this wonderfully detailed and clear explanation.
It's obvious Luke was referring to Elizabeth's descent from Aaron and not a sibling relationship as the human writer of the Quran stupidly believed.
Their "holey" book is an embarrassment to them which is why someone like Yasir Qadhi was almost threatened with death last year when he finally admitted that the koran is not a perfectly preserved book.

Abduls are daft, they don't understand that in scriptures tagging a person to an outstanding ancestor has significance.

Aaron isn't a tribe on his own, he came from Levi, so why does the Bible call others according to their tribe fathers i.e Judah, Levi, Ruben but call selected few according to Aaron?

Aaron was the father to the priests explicitly, and only males inherited the nature of priests (that doesn't mean they don't have women).

You don't expressly call a woman daughter of Aaron except she married a priest to preserve the full inheritance of their priesthood.

Mary the mother of Christ was married to a man of Judah.

I would explain the Biblical concept of inheritance.

Firstly the priesthood for Aaron was an inheritance to his descendants alone that is why God mandated only certain persons by the ark and when others tried they died.

Aaron Priesthood is an inheritance, in Numbers 36:5-11

Moses was dividing the land of Israel to the tribes, a man called Zelophehad had just died and only had daughters, the daughters couldn't receive inheritance by law, they cried to Moses that their father who was from mannaseh had only girls as children and by law they weren't supposed to receive any inheritance because it would go back to their husbands tribes who had portion already.

Moses inquired of the LORD and the same God told him that Zelophehads daughters were correct but they should be instructed to marry from the same mannaseh tribe and their offspring sons would inherit the portion of Zelophehads.

So Elizabeth wouldn't have been called Daughter of Aaron if she didn't marry a priest

Mary is not the sister of Aaron biologically nor an islamic sibling concocted from quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.