Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Must Know For Every Girl Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Know For Every Girl Child (395 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Know For Every Girl Child by lightblazingnow(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Girl Child is the next mother of the universe! I said universe because both spirit and flesh can make love with a woman. This is mystery not every one will understand this.

1 The girl child is the gate way to seed production, wether spiritual seed or physical seed.

2 The carrier of fertility eggs, some are barren in the eyes of men, but in the spirit has given birth to so many children in the water in the sky and the water beneath!!

3 openers of every door, children doors, death doors they have a pact with SATAN whenever they want it, and they have life door.

They are door way to marriage and the husband obtained favour by find her way!

4 population mistress: Without the woman, the world will never increase, but will keep decreasing until they all die out. The more women, the larger we can expand and outnumber our enemies and adversaries!

Modified

He's right. Without the man this will likely be impossible to achieve naturally and scientifically!

Thanks

I will tell you more, I want to see how many girls are interested to know more about their unique gender
Re: A Must Know For Every Girl Child by chatinent: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2021
I fault number four. It's actually without the men...
Re: A Must Know For Every Girl Child by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2021
chatinent:
I fault number four. It's actually without the men...

Modified.

Thanks
Re: A Must Know For Every Girl Child by lightblazingnow(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
The girl is a queen wether she carries crown up on her head is inconsequential absolutely abnormal to think or reason rubbish.

Ccupohhiiaattorr. Awesome. Love the usage of those sentences, awesome.

Breath breathing feeling free from world waywardness and living large every everbreathing Great GOD ALMIGHTY APHA and omega omema Oracle database. Amen

BBFFFWWLLEEGGAAAOOODA. I took it higher, sweetly created, awesome.

A awesome girl great child charged to reign running winning every etching dirty demonic organisations oracle's arranged to torment the society strongly with whatever sicknesses.

Enjoy reading
Re: A Must Know For Every Girl Child by lightblazingnow(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
When the girl child make love to more than one man she gives birth to demons, the demons you hear in the world is as a result of disobedience of human kind.
Re: A Must Know For Every Girl Child by lightblazingnow(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl Child is bleeds every month without injury......

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Might Turn You Down / Who's Free For A Chat At Surulere? / Summary And Resolution Of Unfaithful Men's Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.