Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) (49136 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tomilola360: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Alhaja Shobobi. grin grin grin

This one na Alhaja?

Elements of fire embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
So he mean say this boy carry this woman for arm as a baby.crying uweee....uweee. grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
shurlermoz:

What's the definition of this "sexy" thing una always they shout sef?
Anytime una see Bobby or some flesh next thing is she look sexy......what's sexy here?
that's how you know there are more kids on nairaland than there was 5years ago. Anything wearing makeup and photo edited is cute to them

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
She is Table size already? grin

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mandela27: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
She's not beautiful.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
So caller Christians can learn from.her appearance.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
Don't you just love Yoruba Muslims?!!

If Pasuma was from up North, Hisbah and Sharia apologists would have threatened to behead father and daughter.

Yoruba don't have time for over-engineering religion

don't be surprised if the lady marries a Christian

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pasuma is simply blessed.

For long, he's been reigning in
Fuji music industry, he's still
Reigning which is very rare
In that industry as many have
Come and gone.

One of his daughter is a US Navy.

Another one is a foreign footballer.

This, his first born too is doing well on her own even apart from his dad (pasuma) wealth.

Congratulations Alhaja, happy birthday to you,long life and prosperity.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
shurlermoz:

What's the definition of this "sexy" thing una always they shout sef?
Anytime una see Bobby or some flesh next thing is she look sexy......what's sexy here?
what is your own definition of sexy
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..
So fine
I can
Literally
Spend my
Dad's.
Pension
Allowances
Just
To
Have
A
Minute
Talk
With

Her.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by babamoha(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..
So fine
I can
Literally
Spend my
Dad's.
Pension
Allowances
Just
To
Have
A
Minute
Talk
With

Her.
So because of woman you wan make the whole family suffer. hmmmmmm
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by agathaamoses: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ripe. Smash
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Nor be this same girl... gossip people say Kwan1 abi Wetin be him name Fv€K .....
Yes.

Years ago
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
davodyguy:

Yes.

Years ago

Do you know if it’s a mere rumor or true story tho Cos that’d be the lowest that shameless old man can go
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
billyG:
So he mean say this boy carry this woman for arm as a baby.crying uweee....uweee. grin grin grin

That boy you are seeing right there is over 50yrs of age, I just like Pasuma Wonder... Very liberal and decent human being those days at Mushin...
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..
So fine
I can
Literally
Spend my
Dad's.
Pension
Allowances
Just
To
Have
A
Minute
Talk
With

Her.
your joking right? undecided
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Awoo88: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
No bi dis babe wen Terry g dey kpainsh that year?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bus drivers loves this man like kilode

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Baawaa:
Happy birthday to her,may God bless her new age.
But she fumbled to let that "agbaya" calls Wasiu Ayinde to mess her up,
regina Daniel nko?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Carlyboi:

Do you know if it’s a mere rumor or true story tho Cos that’d be the lowest that shameless old man can go

The guy is an idiot, he can sleep with anything, he has always been in the news for the wrong reasons, unlike Pasuma you hardly read any negative news about him...
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jay4joy: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Protect yourself and family from malaria with the use of mosquito Net Foldable Net for 7by7 size bed. N8500 Call 0805 5858 911

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by tonyashburton: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
sacajawea:
Giving zero ducks as usual to this Noisemaker, Arabambi! ARABAMBI!! oya, mo ni ARABAMBI!
the girl is fücking ugly tho
Oponu
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
This 1 don dey fvrk tay TAY!
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..

So fine

I can

Literally

Spend my

Dad's.

Pension

Allowances

Just

To

Have

A

Minute

Talk

With

Her.
you won't leave that man's money alone.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Baawaa:
Aiye Toto ooo..ma ur eye e hapun..mind ur own bizness.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
happy birthday wasi koko
Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you can make money with your mobile phone. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Baawaa:
Aiye Toto ooo..na ur eye e hapun..mind ur own bizness.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..

So fine

I can

Literally

Spend my

Dad's.

Pension

Allowances

Just

To

Have

A

Minute

Talk

With

Her.

All cuz she use make-up spoil her body? Na wah for some men sef... undecided
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
youngsahito:
Happy birthday to her. She looks sexy
u won chop inside abi
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wasilat, you go lap my AP, angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Mercy Johnsons Slim Waist & Huge Boobs In On-Set Pics / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.