Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man (44464 Views)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys A Porsche For His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Deserea: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
If not for that uniform, am sure, this guy would've beat the hell out of that Nasiru of a thing.
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Bahamas95(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fools!

Na civilians body dem dey get power.....If that mumu soldier see Boko Haram now he go pick race.
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by NewDelhi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
moneyissweet:
Which call, na shame and fear catch am.

That's how they do, na just scope, they form like say dem dey make calls just to put fear in you.

1 Like

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
lexy2014:

And d coward will live forever abi?
no. In case u haven’t heard let me be the first to tell u.. no one DOES!
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by moneyissweet(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin

NewDelhi:

That's how they do, na just scope, they form like say dem dey make calls just to put fear in you.
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
no. In case u haven’t heard let me be the first to tell u.. no one DOES!

That contradicts ur earlier statement:

"dat nigga ain’t correct bro from the roof of a foolish coward u point to the shallow grave of a once brave man..."
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Shormiey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
9jaBloke:
Whenever I'm dressed in flowing Caftan + Buhari Cap in my white Hilux, I'm totally confident around the military. Just speak English in a clear voice and act like you have all the time.

The guy is not properly dressed for starters.

The soldier liver don drop....they should share this video until he is apprehended.
I'm telling you......
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
lexy2014:

That contradicts ur earlier statement:

"dat nigga ain’t correct bro from the roof of a foolish coward u point to the shallow grave of a once brave man..."
no no contradiction because he who runs lives to fight another day many at times bravery had turned foolishness..

Learn to be intuitive and pragmatic.. death is a meal everyone must eat.. but how do u plan to eat urs?
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Kobicove(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Road rage... what exactly was he going to do with that cutlass?!

This animal must be punished by the authorities angry
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Lamasta(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
That military guy is suppose to be facing a panel by now for even allowing himself to be videoed doing the wrong thing such as driving on one way and even holding a weapon against an innocent citizen.

1 Like

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
no no contradiction because he who runs lives to fight another day many at times bravery had turned foolishness..

Learn to be intuitive and pragmatic.. death is a meal everyone must eat.. but how do u plan to eat urs?

Who plans to die?

If u say a person is a coward, then what fight is he planning to fight another day? If u say bravery can be fatal, then cowardice suggests that life will never end
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by ladychioma: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Isaac5266:
I no even see slap self!! Like the guy followed one way self.. This kwantry tire person
It's the soldier that was driving one way and hit the footballer
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by 9jaBloke: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
HBB1:

He is not properly dressed?

He should wear suit or Caftan like you?

What kind of mentality do you have!

Awua drive follow one way...

Civilian wear boxers and sleeveless, carry motor block am....

For this our naija!!! You go collect guy.

If you wan challenge soldier for this country, you must have connect or at least dress and act as if you do.

That's the kind of mentality I have, and trust me, until we get things right, that's one of the ways to cope.
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by KingLion007(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lawless shithole..coz u b soldiers u go dey mishave abi...I dey come for una...mk i finish first
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Who plans to die?

If u say a person is a coward, then what fight is he planning to fight another day? If u say bravery can be fatal, then cowardice suggests that life will never end
my brother u like fight pass dialogue it’s good but in vikings times not nowadays..

Just do what u can do to stay alive may the good lord grant u unbridled wisdom..
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
That soldier is a confirmed pussy. Obviously he couldn't confront his fellow man without a government-issued rifle so he settled for a machete instead.

What a weak motherfuckér

1 Like

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by HBB1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
9jaBloke:

Awua drive follow one way...

Civilian wear boxers and sleeveless, carry motor block am....

For this our naija!!! You go collect guy.

If you wan challenge soldier for this country, you must have connect or at least dress and act as if you do.

That's the kind of mentality I have, and trust me, until we get things right, that's one of the ways to cope.

undecided

I have found out that the higher you go in life, the less appearances you put ( or try to) up.

I am sure you wear your Caftan to the Beach or to buy Water.

Iranu!
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
my brother u like fight pass dialogue it’s good but in vikings times not nowadays..

Just do what u can do to stay alive may the good lord grant u unbridled wisdom..

I don't no where u saw d fight maybe u can show me. Na simple question I ask u. These are ur words:

Based on those words, I have asked u simple questions but in all ur unbridled wisdom, u don't seem to have d answers
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no where u saw d fight maybe u can show me. Na simple question I ask u. These are ur words:

Based on those words, I have asked u simple questions but in all ur unbridled wisdom, u don't seem to have d answers
hoky doky

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Legalese(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
My own be say who be the other idiot wey come dey claim military police with his square head.

1 Like

Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by madridsta007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That niggarrrr must be a real niggarr

Till a bullet is let out.
Suddenly, a man is dead. A bread winner is gone. A club losses its key player. A provider of resources is gone. A dream is ended.
I understand the anger, but it is important that logic and common sense supersede emotions here.

The Nigerian Army is a trained killing outfit, trained on killing their own people. #ZariaMassacre #LekkiMassacre
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by Osek(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
HBB1:

Everybody has a breaking point.

If a Soldier attempts to rape your Daughter, Sister or Mother, what will you do?

Keep quiet because he is in Uniform?

I spent time in the North and I saw a whole new world.

Aboki no send you... they die there!

I saw a Major begging to jump a queue in a Bank once and he was refused.

Once they cross the Niger, they start flexing muscles, because they know you all are docile.
On this case we die there... or in a certain case lemme say my mum is in a bank queue and one man wey call himself a Army man slaps her based on one or two argument... my guy I go forget say na soldier oo we die there o, if u beat me I go haux if I beat am e go him office. I don't take nonsense
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by sukar886: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
burutai should send that soilder to sambisa to fight,not to slap innocent citizens
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ajibade123:
na only on top civilians dy they get erection

Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you
can make money with your mobile phone. Check my
signature for my WhatsApp contact
tell me for nairaland or I'll remove ur teeth
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by oxalistic: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flexing muscles on gullible civilians when insecurity is incessantly bedevillin a country you swore to defend.

Education is the key!
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by ChiSun27(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jakumo:
Confronting a soldier armed with ANYTHING, in public, where oversized egos are at stake, could have become the mistake of a lifetime for that arrogant Mr. Do-You-Know-Who-I-Am.

What benefit could possibly have been derived by having a man with a cutlass inflict fatal injuries on one's bony cranium ?

Never dare an armed man to do his worst, because that might be the last thing you EVER do, regardless of whatever legal repercussions may, or may not follow.

This was a very clear case of Trouble dey sleep, Yanga come mistake go wake am.

Are you okay?
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by DonroxyII: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
smoke9910:
Naija military men too get wahala. If dem dey show this kind agility for boko haram head dem for don defeat them since.
Mobilize him to sambisa Forest.... e go dey cry after seeing actions !
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by DonroxyII: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
hammerDK:
U DONT RESPECT PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN.
Thank you !!
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by 360command: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Police the police NG should be created across all social media platforms.. these uniform men cannot continue to act barbaric..Nigeria is a democratic country..
Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by greggng: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Only a mad man can confront a man with weapon ...common sense can save one's life someday...if soldier kill you, nothing will happen ....the gov't will condemn the act ...citizens will protest ....you will be buried without compensation ...thereafter Nigerians wil forget you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Visits Ooni Ogunwusi - Pictured / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala / (photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.