Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

We Are All Good And Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are All Good And Bad (198 Views)

Hunger And Bad Habits Has Finished My Life (pic) / Having An Exeptional Mom Comes With Its Own Challenges, Like All Good Things / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Good And Bad by vivsravine: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2021
WE ARE ALL GOOD AND BAD

Everyone is good and bad in the eyes of some other people, the fact remains that you can't be a perfect person, the same person we tag bad to us, is infact a good person in the minds of other people.

Life is programmed in such a way that we can't have it all no matter who we are, the situation of life presents it self to us daily as we journey through life.

There it is also, that one man's taboo is another man's treasure, one mans hate is another man's like, what we do in such situation is to embrace each other and let go.

When you come to a community, you will see and meet people of various race, culture, beliefs and religion, yet one thing that is common is life, we are either struggling to fulfil destiny or meeting demands to life, in the end, all that matters is life.

Many would figth about every difference that separates us, its interesting to know that someday the same thing we figth for will bring us together to the same place,

Be it our creator or death or life, its certain that some day the above listed will make the meaning of life so clearer to us and we will be left in no other choice than to embrace each other.

There is so much strife, figths, gossip, slander, backbiting and hate amongst us, how will we all react, if when we die, we meet ourselves in the  place of peace, we won't ever have any reason to segregate at all.

Our difference is truly our strength, diversity in so many things yet united with life,so many voices and languages yet we understand ourselves, we are truly under God.

Strive to be peace, set the pace and do all you can to be great ambassador for peace.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: We Are All Good And Bad by SoBright101: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hope your epistles is not about ongoing killings in the south by Fulanis, because we understand how some people operates.
Re: We Are All Good And Bad by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Present.

(1) (Reply)

Lifes Boring / Life Drama / TRUE LIFE STORY: 6 Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day For Single People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.