Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? (23031 Views)

Power Of Good Pussy / Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTJUwgC5iI
Watch this funny entertained video for free don't to keep you entertainment company.

Tightness, taste, smell, looks.
If I find it aesthetically pleasing, think it looks pretty, then
that's good. If I get close to it to give it a little play with
my tongue, and it doesn't smell horrendous, also good. If
it tastes… Acceptable, also good. Then, when it's all
proper wet and easy to accept me, if it feels nice and tight
and soft and it doesn't have all sorts of weird angles and
bumps in there, then that is also good. I like a nice
difficult entrance for her, even if it is hella wet, then I like
to feel the stretching of it and it widening to accept me,
and I like the softness of it.

Watch the ads video on YouTube for freee when you subscribe the YouTube channel and like the video for freee now click don't miss

Don't forget to drop a quote below thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
takes a seat
carry book and pencil with eraser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Admiral49(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eiAR0lKRQ
Watch this funny entertained video for free don't to keep you entertainment company.

Tightness, taste, smell, looks.
If I find it aesthetically pleasing, think it looks pretty, then
that's good. If I get close to it to give it a little play with
my tongue, and it doesn't smell horrendous, also good. If
it tastes… Acceptable, also good. Then, when it's all
proper wet and easy to accept me, if it feels nice and tight
and soft and it doesn't have all sorts of weird angles and
bumps in there, then that is also good. I like a nice
difficult entrance for her, even if it is hella wet, then I like
to feel the stretching of it and it widening to accept me,
and I like the softness of it.

Don't forget to drop a quote below thank you

Get sense abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
I think a pussy is good when the outer lips are full and the inner lips aren't sticking out. Also when it is shaved clean and of course smells good. I don't eat pussy so no comments on the taste.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Dominiqueismad: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Pussycat
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I think a pussy is good when the outer lips are full and the inner lips aren't sticking out. Also when it is shaved clean and of course smells good. I don't eat pussy so no comments on the taste.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish post.

Guess you have a bad pussy grin....that's y u are pained

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Guess you have a bad pussy grin....that's y u are pained
hahahaha nice one brother

1 Like

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by davillian(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
The juice grin
And tightness

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Shifi1: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
davillian:
The juice grin And tightness
u said it all bro.. this 2 define pussy

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
ROTTEN FISH ODOUR.....
make sure you are armed with your N95 FACE MASK before embarking on any date with any Tropical Slay Queen..

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided.

very senseless post....

op, you no only get work,but you also dey very very senseless...
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided.
very senseless post....
op, you no only get work,but you also dey very very senseless...
where is your own rubbish post na Goat like you
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by telkevog(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good Pussy go de kill rat for your house, while bad pussy go de chop fish and crayfish for your wife kitchen.
Yes na me answer am, we will not go that place you wan carry us go. Nonsense and ingredients!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
U never hear that music
WAP
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
telkevog:
Good Pussy go de kill rat for your house, while bad pussy go de chop fish and crayfish for your wife kitchen.
Yes na me answer am, we will not go that place you wan carry us go. Nonsense and ingredients!
You no get sense now
Go get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by SATANNIST: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
good pussy are those that smell like benita own. bad puccy are that smell like zzor and pocohantas own

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Burgerlomo: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2020
cool
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Ironman3(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
By asking the owner
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Differences

Depth
Tightness
Most importantly - smell

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Differences
Depth Tightness Most importantly - smell
ok
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Differences

Depth
Tightness
Most importantly - smell
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

subscribe and like the video for freee please subscribe
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

subscribe and like the video for freee please subscribe.
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by bobokeshington: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
I FVCK PUSSIES.

DON'T CARE IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD.

ANY PUSSY... GBÁSÍ !!
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by bobokeshington: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
I FVCK PUSSIES.
DON'T CARE IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD.
ANY PUSSY... GBÁSÍ !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / How Can I Get This Cute Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.