Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3477 Views)

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cutehector:
dont you dare call me for such gayish talks..
I'm laughing so hard at this small boy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
operAhdam:
cool Abegi e no hold water jare,as i get friends wey their shooku-shooku na rod(long one)dem dey walk normal..,btw do ladies too actually do mens talk laidis too
My new friend is very crazy and I enjoy her discussion very well
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz no wonder she attacked me on that llegend thread, I see! I've always know her to be an attention seeker and a jobless girl, so I'm not surprised, that zzor girl is just an attention seeking jobless girl..
fake emoney what have you been typing on my thread.I dealt with you yesterday abi,I'm not done with you, my eyes are on you
Re: . by VictorUSA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cutehector:
dont you dare call me for such gayish talks..
just because he mentioned u to contribute does not permit such stupid words full of arrogance.What's gayish about this post ? is your brain running sidewest?
Re: . by VictorUSA(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Rgade:
There's this friend of mine that whenever he's knakin his babe, the bae will be shouting Jesus! Jesus! Charlie! Charlie!... Then we'll be wondering in the lodge haba,is this girl possessed? Na only you them done nak b4?
Until I saw this niggars gbola, and I felt for the babe.

After looking at Charlie all I can say is that the height of a man does not define the size of his mantle.
Op I don't know how this is connected to your question,but I felt it was worth sharing.
madness upon madness
Re: . by Mrscarter(f): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This girl is really cursed, you guys should check all her topics, it's either she's mentally imbalanced or her village people are using her destiny, this is so terrible and worrisome

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

grin

check all his comments and you will know who is cursed,he attacked my friend ilegend and I attacked him back but he began associating me with someone I don't know, he's a deranged and frustrated man with small penis lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Comfortably Eat A Cucumber At A Lady's House? (pictures) / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? / See Rihanna Half Naked For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.