Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. (12069 Views)

Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 4:49am On May 29, 2020
Our genetic makeup is responsible for how every Man's penis appear.Its not God's doing but genetics passed on from generations before you.
Men should limit the probability of losing sexual interests in their wives by marrying women that fit their penis size.What this means simply is,a man with a moderate or small penis length ang girth should marry a woman with smaller somatic frame,while those with longer and larger penis can go for any size but preferably a tall lady with large hips or larger somatic frame to reduce or absolve the pain of a big penis.

Most men do not take this issue into consideration when selecting a wife and will likely lead to sexual frustration, leaving room for furnication.Men with smaller size should not be tempted to settle for that pretty lady with a large coca cola shaped hips because his penis might find it hard to reach the A spot in her vagina,while those with large size shouldn't kill somebody's daughter with a small frame by hittingher cervix thus making her to fear sex because of the pain.

Another issue to consider is the location of the vagina, though not too important like body size.
Experts here present please feel free to critique.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by Aboks(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by Dogalmighty17: 5:03am On May 29, 2020
I feel your write up has little basis in fact and evidence based reality. It appears you know relatively little about the female anatomy. Vaginal depth is hardly dependent on the woman's size. Bigger girls can have difficulty accommodating larger penis while smaller girls can take huge joysticks. There's no hard rule to it.

If both partners knows what they are doing, then size should not be an issue.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 5:14am On May 29, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
I feel your write up has little basis in fact and evidence based reality. It appears you know relatively little about the female anatomy. Vaginal depth is hardly dependent on the woman's size. Bigger girls can have difficulty accommodating larger penis while smaller girls can take huge joysticks. There's no hard rule to it.

If both partners knows what they are doing, then size should not be an issue.

Okay. Size will always be a matter for women.Though most women feel discussing penis size openly is a taboo,when they are alone with friends,they talk about it.Its just like a girl telling a guy that money is not everything,but we know it is not true.E.g, A man with a small penis falls in love with a lady having large laps an hips.During sex an on missionary style,the woman's laps will be an obstacle for the man to even penetrate fully.From behind,doggy style,,the position of the vagina and the load of fleshy buttocks will also be a determining factor.please feel free to critique.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by raychalmidhun: 6:30am On May 29, 2020
Write for us is a website for authors, writers, and bloggers where they can submit their article and guest writers can share their ideas and thoughts. We are a great platform. Through this website,writers can mark their footprint digitally.

https://writeforus.website/
Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by nickvanilla(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
Let people with experience refute or confirm what the OP is saying. I'm just here for the comments

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by DoubleEngine007: 8:04am On May 29, 2020
I won't say a word,but I will make a statement grin You see fat girls,its not that deep as you think,but most slim ladies are deep and wide. Las Las " There is a woman for every man"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by SolexxBarry(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2020
This post is a life saver

I:m working on my music album guys

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by KC031: 9:02am On May 29, 2020
OP has a point tho.
Tall ladies have deeper and wider pussy while short/Moderate heightened ladies and a bit chubby are cool.

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by dbynonetwork: 9:18am On May 29, 2020
The OP is correct with his post. Most women love big penis, society factors make them quiet.
The truth is that you really need at least a large penis for a women to feel your manhood during sex. Because, during thrusting men penetrate with half of their penis.
If you have a small penis, please avoid dog style. The fact is that she ain't feeling your manhood in her vagina....
Back to business.

I don't depend on stipends or palliative.
I earn online.

I. ) I will create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria
2.) I will show you how to link your Nigeria bank account to your PayPal account.

****Bonus I will show you link to hidden foreign websites that still accept Nigerians for online jobs that you can earn at least $5 a day. Even with a phone...
With a laptop you could earn more.

Just with a token you can get started.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 9:22am On May 29, 2020
KC031:
OP has a point tho.
Tall ladies have deeper and wider pussy while short/Moderate heightened ladies and a bit chubby are cool.

Most men won't agree.They fall in love with their eyes and not their brain.Marry who you can satisfy in bed comfortably.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 9:25am On May 29, 2020
dbynonetwork:
The OP is correct with his post. Most women love big penis, society factors make them quiet.
The truth is that you really need at least a large penis for a women to feel your manhood during sex. Because, during thrusting men penetrate with half of their penis.
If you have a small penis, please avoid dog style. The fact is that she ain't feeling your manhood in her vagina....
Back to business.

I don't depend on stipends or palliative.
I earn online.

I. ) I will create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria
2.) I will show you how to link your Nigeria bank account to your PayPal account.

****Bonus I will show you link to hidden foreign websites that still accept Nigerians for online jobs that you can earn at least $5 a day. Even with a phone...
With a laptop you could earn more.

Contact me on 08135328835

Just with a token you can get started.

Not all women like a big penis,but all women enjoy a penis that fits their size.The moral here is for men to pick wives according to their penis size and the woman's body frame.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 9:28am On May 29, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I won't say a word,but I will make a statement grin You see fat girls,its not that deep as you think,but most slim ladies are deep and wide. Moral of the lesson remains " There is a woman for every man"

A man with a small penis can't navigate his was to fully penetrate a fat lady's vagina because of too much fleshy laps and huge buttocks but a longer and larger penis can do the job so both parties enjoy sex.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by seanwilliam(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2020
God.. where I one see girl wey go dey contented with my 4.8 inches nitori oloun.. girls wey be say most of them na shagamu-interchange road to Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by senatepresido: 11:34am On May 29, 2020
Just sabi navigate with your tools, no be who get 10 inches dey phuck pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by Maxxim: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
God.. where I one see girl wey go dey contented with my 4.8 inches nitori oloun.. girls wey be say most of them na shagamu-interchange road to Lagos
4 point wetin bro grin
Na God go help you settle your mata

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 11:55am On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:

My guy you don't have any problem.Be proud you have a penis.Though those tall sxy shape ladies look enticing yo the eyes,please go for a very cute pretty small sized and slim girl that won't grow fat after child birth.This way,both of you will enjoy sex and s xual frustration won't set in.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 11:58am On May 29, 2020
senatepresido:
Just sabi navigate with your tools, no be who get 10 inches dey phuck pass

Understand the post first.The argument is not about who Sabi drill borehole pass but compatibility between a Man's penis size and a womans body size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by Richyspice(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2020
So OP , After finally get your spec and your spec is your spec, then we start checking if the hole and the rod are still compatible! Abi which kind wahala be this

8 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by div111(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2020
Richyspice:
So OP , After finally get your spec and your spec is your spec, then we start checking if the hole and the rod are still compatible! Abi which kind wahala be this

grin grin d matter tire me oo

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by GeneralPula: 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
Believe fat girls are not deep and wide at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by princejenks(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
just save yourself this headache by testing before settling for the product to know if it fits cos even same specs of gender have their differences. As per plump ladies, it depends on their exposure to sex and with whom they have had it with in the past but on the average,their vjs are usually shallow and regarding the butt size of plumpy ladies being an impediment for small tool guys, settle for ones whose butt are higher up than those whose butt are lower down for a better fit regardless of the tool size,thank me later

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
princejenks:
just save yourself this headache by testing before settling for the product to know if it fits cos even same specs of gender have their differences. As per plump ladies, it depends on their exposure to sex and with whom they have had it with in the past but on the average,their vjs are usually shallow and regarding the butt size of plumpy ladies being an impediment for small tool guys, settle for ones whose butt are higher up than those whose butt are lower down for a better fit regardless of the tool size,thank me later

This topic sounds funny but it's one cause of sexual frustration in marriages.Okay,the butt could be higher up bit what if the vagina is located in a spot where the man has to bend his waist painfully every time? My point is a guy with small penis will find a slim small sized lady very flexible to penetrateand satisfy sexually and in any sex style unlike a chubby or huge lady whose laps or butt will obstructs full entry.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
Richyspice:

You know your penis size.If it is small or moderate,go for a slim lady because irrespective of the location of her vagina,she will be flexible to accommodate any style and the man's penis can penetrate her fully without obstruction caused by large laps and huge butt.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by purelyobjective: 2:41pm On May 29, 2020
div111:

grin grin d matter tire me oo

If you are not touching a tongue like feature inside your woman's vagina,she will never fully reach orgasm.To solve this issue,men should marry women taking into consideration the woman's body size in relation to their penis size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by Degrezhaa: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
Your inputs are duly needed...
lemme get my popcorn ready
Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by sesameq: 4:01pm On May 29, 2020
its not your penis size that the issue, its the woman that matters. women are much more at the receiving end than the guys so don't disturb your self about your penis size.

babies heads come out and go from women's pxssy every day? is your penis as big as a baby's head?

you don't need to enlarge your penis to satisfy a woman, just fxck and go. even if your penis is as big a NEPA pole, it doesn't mean she won't cheat or will be satisfied.

on the other hand sex is not just about inserting the penis and moving up and down like a monkey, try some pre-intimacy too. lesbians can romance very well licking and sucking with their tongues. try that too.

woman enjoy sez more than men, they just form and pretend as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by multiple4u: 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
You are right. Fat girls can't take big dicks. The slim ones will just open her legs so wide! They are so flexible. They can take any dick.
Just like men, the slim ones tends to have big dicks. I have heard girls talking about slim guys and their dick. Most fat women tend to date slim guys. Because e get why!

DoubleEngine007:
I won't say a word,but I will make a statement grin You see fat girls,its not that deep as you think,but most slim ladies are deep and wide. Las Las " There is a woman for every man"
Re: Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. by sylve11: 5:34pm On May 29, 2020
purelyobjective:

This topic sounds funny but it's one cause of sexual frustration in marriages.Okay,the butt could be higher up bit what if the vagina is located in a spot where the man has to bend his waist painfully every time? My point is a guy with small penis will find a slim small sized lady very flexible to penetrateand satisfy sexually and in any sex style unlike a chubby or huge lady whose laps or butt will obstructs full entry.

You just dey heap your troubles on people head. Ahn ahn! Person talk, you go fire back. Be like you get small tool and your baby done show whine before. Can't you allow another person to air his or opinions in peace again? Shuo! undecided cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / Two Naked Chicks Seen Walking Around The Street(pictures) / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.