Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61727 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by beatry(f): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fatherlee:
I got the mail as well, still awaiting the exam schedule though or better still I will try the "Log into your exam" tomorrow

Yea
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by HooxJnr(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
I received the first email to confirm my mail, still waiting for the second email. Any idea the format the exams will take? I applied for non-academic position.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ogbaraf: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
I got the mail but mine is not activating. Its showing invalid account/ token.
I need assistance please
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by adekunletosin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Same here... Have not been able to confirm my email address as stated in the invitation... I was getting invalid account/token.

I have sent mail to their support email contact.

Please any idea on there questions
Ogbaraf:
I need assistance please
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by deewhydoski(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ogbaraf:
I need assistance please
Same here o
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by deewhydoski(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
adekunletosin:
Same here... Have not been able to confirm my email address as stated in the invitation... I was getting invalid account/token.

I have sent mail to their support email contact.

Please any idea on there questions
Can u send me their support email contact?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
I just saw mine now, entered the password and they confirmed it. Next I saw is that I should enter E-mail and the password and log in to the exams
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
I haven't logged in oooh. Please someone should please help. Anyone that has written
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Any idea of what and what to study for the exams?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by gucciangel(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
I just received a text message. When I tried to activate my account with my email address, I realized I used a wrong email address to apply. Is this not village people?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Linklas: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
They are telling me my email does not exist on the platform, what is happening?
They were the one that send me message on my phone na
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Linklas: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
They are telling me my email address does not exist on the platform. what is happening? They were the ones that send me text message on my phone
gucciangel:
I just received a text message. When I tried to activate my account with my email address, I realized I used a wrong email address to apply. Is this not village people?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by UnimkeAk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Just saw the text...
Filled in my email , I'm yet to get the link to activate my account
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by gucciangel(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Linklas:
They are telling me my email does not exist on the platform, what is happening?
They were the one that send me message on my phone na

Check the email address on your CV you sent. That's what they used. When I tried one of my email address, I got same message until I Checked the CV only to see it was different and when I tried it, it went.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Got a text this night...

Trying to activate my email... No link sent yet. Should I resend?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
gucciangel:

Check the email address on your CV you sent. That's what they used. When I tried one of my email address, I got same message until I Checked the CV only to see it was different and when I tried it, it went.

Have you received the activation link?

If yes, how long did it take for you to receive it
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
I have received the link, activated it and logged in to the exams. I was able to view the time. Its gonna be for 20 minutes.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by BASHIRUISAH28(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wow, Pls do updates us
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please what and what should one prepare for please?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
legendEMT:
I have received the link, activated it and logged in to the exams. I was able to view the time. Its gonna be for 20 minutes.

How long did it take your activation link to be sent to your email
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
legendEMT:

Did you receive a text and then imputed your email on the link?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
ojaydedon:

Did you receive a text and then imputed your email on the link?

Yes I did. I went to my mail and the activation mail was there. Created a password and proceeded to login
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by enemajohnson(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Has anyone written the exams? I don't know what to study o
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2021
legendEMT:

Yes I did. I went to my mail and the activation mail was there. Created a password and proceeded to login

Can't see my activation mail till now.

Have resent three times
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Creepy07(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Are we all expected to start the exam at d same time 14:00 GMT?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by adekunletosin(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Have not been able to activate my email too.... I got a text message yesterday night around 8:45pm with the sender ID IMPORTANT... when i opened the text it was from FUHSO asking to activate my account. Still invalid when i clicked on the link in the mesaage.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by UnimkeAk(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2021
ojaydedon:
Got a text this night...

Trying to activate my email... No link sent yet. Should I resend?
Same issue with me, no email just text, clicked on the link , I hv been trying to activate since last night no mail from theml
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by akojifred: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Ogbaraf:
I need assistance please
same here too What would be the cause?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by UnimkeAk(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2021
akojifred:
same here too What would be the cause?
Same here , finally got the mail this morning, invalid account / token..
The email I provided is correct
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kelvondon: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Follow the link on the text message. Everythingis working now.
adekunletosin:
Have not been able to activate my email too.... I got a text message yesterday night around 8:45pm with the sender ID IMPORTANT... when i opened the text it was from FUHSO asking to activate my account. Still invalid when i clicked on the link in the mesaage.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by KBConfident: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Creepy07:
Are we all expected to start the exam at d same time 14:00 GMT?

I was scheduled for 14:00 GMT also
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Creepy07(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2021
KBConfident:

I was scheduled for 14:00 GMT also

That means the time should be the same for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.