Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61689 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ogbaraf: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
beatry:
Any progress
Yes . I have already taken my test
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
E be like sey na only me no do this test.

So FUHSO just shine text for my face waka comot. Issorai.

Someone just told me twas probably because the email of the Registrar that was supposed to collate people's contact email was full.

That they sent text message to phone nos gotten from the hard copies, and only mails delivered to that email "abba4aminu@gmail.com" who is the Registrar were recognized for the test.

Some people got another email to send their details.

One thing about aboki, na zombeism, even when the fault is purely from their desk.

I wonder how a Federal Institution would decide to recruit people, and someone would put their personal email for correspondence from potential millions of job seekers.

And even after getting hard copies, too lazy to read them and address them as such.

I just wasted #8,000 sending documents down to that useless institution via DHL, and couldn't be qualified to write the test because one foolish man chose to use his personal email for correspondence, and was too lazy to decongest his inbox regularly.

I was initially even skeptical when I first saw the email, cos it looked so unprofessional, but later sent it due to how dumb I know those guys can be.

Idiots.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by itsmayiela(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Iatrogen:

Someone just told me twas probably because the email of the Registrar that was supposed to collate people's contact email was full.

That they sent text message to phone nos gotten from the hard copies, and only mails delivered to that email "abba4aminu@gmail.com" who is the Registrar were recognized for the test.

One thing about aboki, na zombeism, even when the fault is purely from their desk.

I wonder how a Federal Institution would decide to recruit people, and someone would put their personal email for correspondence from potential millions of job seekers.

And even after getting hard copies, too lazy to read them and address them as such.

I just wasted #8,000 sending documents down to that useless institution via DHL, and couldn't be qualified to write the test because one foolish man chose to use his personal email for correspondence, and was too lazy to decongest his inbox regularly.

I was initially even skeptical when I first saw the email, cos it looked so unprofessional, but later sent it due to how dumb I know those guys can be.

Idiots.

With the above utterances, any HR will know that you don't deserve to be employed. You're insulting the registrar of an institution simply because you had not been asked to sit for a test. Do you know if your own is gonna be a direct interview?

This is a public domain please. Internet doesn't forget.

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Rotex111(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rotex111:
Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo disowns website [www.fuhso.ng], gives update on recruitment, admission
https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/federal-university-of-health-sciences-otukpo-disowns-website-www-fuhso-ng-gives-update-on-recruitment-admission.html
I heard the website is fake
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
UnimkeAk:
Time for my test.. And this happens

Same here.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by nicho450(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by itsmayiela(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Iatrogen:

You better shut your mouth and don't let me curse you.

Stupid fowl like you, what do you know? Because you're lucky to have done the interview, the system is perfect to you.

Your type is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today. A whole federal institution used a personal email for advertisement, and such error led to someone losing an interview, and you're here spewing out rubbish.

If you said that in my presence I'll just land you a dirty slap.

Empty headed dunce.

Hahahahahahahaha. All these for me? Son, don't be too quick to insult people. It says much about home training.

Stay cool and control your temper son.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Iatrogen:

You better shut your mouth and don't let me curse you.

Stupid fowl like you, what do you know? Because you're lucky to have done the interview, the system is perfect to you.

Your type is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today. A whole federal institution used a personal email for advertisement, and such error led to someone losing an interview, and you're here spewing out rubbish.

If you said that in my presence I'll just land you a dirty slap.

Empty headed dunce.
Take it easy Bro it hasn't gotten to this yet. There's news that the site is a scam as the management denied knowing anything abt it but even if d site was 2 be real I think u're taking it too seriously. This is Nigeria, PRAY 4d job, prepare earnestly for d test/interview and don't 4get to look 4 connection if u can.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
nicho450:
https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/federal-university-of-health-sciences-otukpo-disowns-website-www-fuhso-ng-gives-update-on-recruitment-admission.html

Guys check this out!!!!
That site is scam

You can stay out of the trend if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.

Are you trying to discourage people or what?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Rotex111(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Makpenen:

You can stay out of the trend if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.

It may be a scam, time will tell
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dominny: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rotex111:

If actually you took that test you won't be doubting it's authenticity. What will the scammer tend to gain by designing a very responsive cbt platform of that nature? To collate emails or what?.. take news from all these cut and paste blogs with a pinch of salt.

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Chomsky1967(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rotex111:

How come only that blog has carried it?Why don't you copy and paste the articles here. Click bait

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by nicho450(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Makpenen:

I took the test. i have a score. So why should I discourage people?

On the contrary, I want people to trend softly. Lets be careful
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DrTims(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Wow that's cool. Send me a message on WhatsApp. This is my number: 08067094114
Rotex111:

I applied for same position too
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DrTims(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2021
Very unfortunate. They are the major reason why Nigeria is this backward sad
Iatrogen:

Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2021
nicho450:

I took the test. i have a score. So why should I discourage people?

On the contrary, I want people to trend softly. Lets be careful

That you have taken the test is enough motivation to discourage others to reduce competition and increases your chances of getting the job.

For those of us yet to write the test due to the portal upgrade, we will do it.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by nicho450(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Makpenen:

That you have taken the test is enough motivation to discourage others to reduce competition and increases your chances of getting the job.

For those of us yet to write the test due to the portal upgrade, we will do it.

God bless you and I wish you well.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by MightyFortress: 7:00am On Mar 13, 2021
For those who have written the test, please must it be with a laptop? Or can a phone be used to write the test? Please I would appreciate answers.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by itsmayiela(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2021
MightyFortress:
For those who have written the test, please must it be with a laptop? Or can a phone be used to write the test? Please I would appreciate answers.

Yes sir. You must get a laptop that has a functional webcam.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Rotex111(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Chomsky1967:

How come only that blog has carried it?Why don't you copy and paste the articles here. Click bait
why are you too lazy to click on the link and read?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by akojifred: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2021
I wish you get the offer, u will explain this ur lack of home training, I will trance you out. However be mindful of your language. Internet don't forget!!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Chomsky1967(f): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Rotex111:
why are you too lazy to click on the link and read?
Hhaahahaaaaha. I have read books that had over 400 pages with over 5 volumes, ogbeni post it here. Click bait i repeat

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Now that the exams are over, we hope they seat on it and invite those that were successful. I must commend FUHSO for a well thought-out, structured and thorough exams process. Also glad the results were revealed immediately. This will reduce any form of lack of transparency.

Most federal institutions have not deployed this method before. NIS for instance, NDLEA too
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Chomsky1967:

Hhaahahaaaaha. I have read books that had over 400 pages with over 5 volumes, ogbeni post it here. Click bait i repeat
I think its unfair to tag a statement false when u have done absolutely nothing to ascertain its authenticity. How much will it cost u to click d link and after reading through u can judge if its false or not. Don't 4get that's not just a blog but d 'Idoma Voice', d only channel that have followed and given out accurate news about this institution 4rm d outset dating back 2 over 6years ago before approval was given for its establishment. I'm not saying d site is a scam but d office of d vc said so and d least u can do is to thread wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2021
And let me add that if this is a scam, some of their agents will be here 2 prove its real. I have written an exam like that b4 nd they will keep everything so real until they begin to demand sensitive info. Anyway I'm in Texas right now nd I'll take time to verify 4rm d school directly either today or on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2021
legendEMT:
Now that the exams are over, we hope they seat on it and invite those that were successful. I must commend FUHSO for a well thought-out, structured and thorough exams process. Also glad the results were revealed immediately. This will reduce any form of lack of transparency.

Most federal institutions have not deployed this method before. NIS for instance, NDLEA too

I am yet to do my test due to the upgrade. I got a reschedule but I couldn't see the "allow" Camera button even when my laptop has a functional webcam.

From that stage, I could not restart again.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by onlineliberty: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Anything less than 50% means you are out. If it is courses like maths, statistics, physics, chemistry etc. there might be hope.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Chomsky1967(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Gabicon20:

I think its unfair to tag a statement false when u have done absolutely nothing to ascertain its authenticity. How much will it cost u to click d link and after reading through u can judge if its false or not. Don't 4get that's not just a blog but d 'Idoma Voice', d only channel that have followed and given out accurate news about this institution 4rm d outset dating back 2 over 6years ago before approval was given for its establishment. I'm not saying d site is a scam but d office of d
vc said so and d least u can do is to thread wisely.
You thread wisely! Can you quote where I said it was false? I only asked the he posts the article here, is that so hard? Oh please!!!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ayoprogress: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Makpenen:

I am yet to do my test due to the upgrade. I got a reschedule but I couldn't see the "allow" Camera button even when my laptop has a functional webcam.

From that stage, I could not restart again.

I'm also facing the same issue here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.