Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61722 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jacobjaaj:

Maybe 60 is the cut off mark.
It all depends on the performance of those who apply for the same post with you. No general cut off mark
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Oaumedicine: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
It's well
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Chomsky1967(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jacobjaaj:

Maybe 60 is the cut off mark.
Almost 70, no invite. Non academic
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by HooxJnr(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jacobjaaj:
Take note of this, dear applicants
Best of luck

Please what do you think? Can I travel down for the interview although I am yet to receive invitation for interview. I scored 60 and I applied for Admin position. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2021
HooxJnr:

Please what do you think? Can I travel down for the interview although I am yet to receive invitation for interview. I scored 60 and I applied for Admin position. Thanks
If you are not far from the school, try your luck
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Doctorbrain: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Does it mean that no one here was invited for an interview...
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you were not invited, don't waste your resources to fly down to otukpo
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
There's a list of those invited for the interview.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gafrik:
There's a list of those invited for the interview.
Were you invited?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please, I have a question to you guys. Those that applied for academic positions, was there any application/reference no attached to your applications when you submitted your applications. I need answers please.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Makpenen:

Were you invited?
yes I was. The officials advised those who were not invited to hold on till a subsequent time as the university will recruit from time to time. About the criteria for some not called even though they scored high, I found out from a delegate that there was no fixed cut off score. The score is adjusted based on the performance of applicants. For some department scores were set over 80. And besides scores and qualifications, it's also about how many people from a particular region or state have the same qualifications. In order to spread across the different regions, some will have to be respectfully kept in view not because they didn't score high or have the qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Gafrik:
yes I was. The officials advised those who were not invited to hold on till a subsequent time as the university will recruit from time to time. About the criteria for some not called even though they scored high, I found out from a delegate that there was no fixed cut off score. The score is adjusted based on the performance of applicants. For some department scores were set over 80. And besides scores and qualifications, it's also about how many people from a particular region or state have the same qualifications. In order to spread across the different regions, some will have to be respectfully kept in view not because they didn't score high or have the qualifications.

Okay, congratulations
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
The group is quiet, let me drop something.

Hopefully appointment letters will be dropping from next week, especially Graduate assistants (may be with other academic positions)
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by itsmayiela(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2021
I have been reliably informed that the interviews and appointments are purely based on merit. The VC has refused to bend to pressure to favour some persons.

He wants to kickstart the school using the best hands. Anyone that was employed should not even think he got it because he paid money to anyone. It's purely on merit.

However, the process is still ongoing and everyone with a comfortable score in the CBT stands a chance to be interviewed or employed.

We are waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
itsmayiela:
I have been reliably informed that the interviews and appointments are purely based on merit. The VC has refused to bend to pressure to favour some persons.

He wants to kickstart the school using the best hands. Anyone that was employed should not even think he got it because he paid money to anyone. It's purely on merit.

However, the process is still ongoing and everyone with a comfortable score in the CBT stands a chance to be interviewed or employed.

We are waiting...
For where una dey hear this type of news?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by itsmayiela(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Gabicon20:

For where una dey hear this type of news?

If you dey Otukpo, make we see. No be everything we fit talk here
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Any update?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
itsmayiela:

If you dey Otukpo, make we see. No be everything we fit talk here
No p. I'll hit u up by weekend, week de tight already.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Happy New month guys!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Happy New month guys![/quote]

Happy new month as well! Trusting that the new month brings good news to us
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
richgrp:
Happy New month guys!

Happy new month as well! Trusting that the new month brings good news to us
Amen
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
This week good news shall be heard
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gafrik:
This week good news shall be heard
Gist us now
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Amaa2019:
Gist us now
Na just information say letters have been prepared. People will receive call up messages

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
These people should please call us. I'm tired of waiting. Someone should post something naa, even if it's fake grin
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Na so the desperation reach? You may be surprised the letters may come out after this month. Documentation, induction activities may last between October and December, then full academic programmes and works start January 2022. Let's keep our fingers crossed and be praying. The school's management have their own programme they're working with systematically!

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amaa2019:
These people should please call us. I'm tired of waiting. Someone should post something naa, even if it's fake grin
hahahahahaha. As long as u were invited for interview and your qualifications and certificates matches the position applied for, nothing should stop the call up. Na just to calm for now. No news is better than fake news ooo

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DrGrant: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Has anyone received a message for appointment letter?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
DrGrant:
Has anyone received a message for appointment letter?
Not yet, any latest?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DrGrant: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
No news yet.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Integrafamoo: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2021
I applied for biostatistics. I didn't see any response from them. Did anyone apply for same?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Integrafamoo:
I applied for biostatistics. I didn't see any response from them. Did anyone apply for same?
Applied as in you were interviewed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.