Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61713 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello House!
No one in the platform has a testimony yet? Any latest apart from Matric programme in the school? Please feed the House with updates relating to recruitment
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
richgrp:
Hello House!
No one in the platform has a testimony yet? Any latest apart from Matric programme in the school? Please feed the House with updates relating to recruitment

Nothing yet bro. Still on matric matter. We expected better news by now. In this same journey my vehicle was attacked by unknown gunmen. I refuse to believe all of that was for nothing. So there's hope!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DanIduh06: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
They are to pick a total of 350 from the 22,000 applicants.
I know of a friend that got in.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
22,000 general applicants or those interviewed were up to that figure? On the day of my interview for non academic, we should be around 150. Academic will definitely be fewer than that. So going by NUC recommended ratio of university staffing i.e 1:3, there's high hope for everyone invited for interview, except there's an observed gross flaw on a candidate at the interview!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
DanIduh06:
They are to pick a total of 350 from the 22,000 applicants.
I know of a friend that got in.
Is your friend an academic or non academic please, and when did the fellow get his/her appointment letter? I know they are many staff members taken, especially non academic that are aides to the founding principal officers, who automatically formed the maiden staff members.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DanIduh06: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
richgrp:

Is your friend an academic or non academic please, and when did the fellow get his/her appointment letter? I know they are many staff members taken, especially non academic that are aides to the founding principal officers, who automatically formed the maiden staff members.

Academic (GA)
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gabicon20: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
richgrp:
22,000 general applicants or those interviewed were up to that figure? On the day of my interview for non academic, we should be around 150. Academic will definitely be fewer than that. So going by NUC recommended ratio of university staffing i.e 1:3, there's high hope for everyone invited for interview, except there's an observed gross flaw on a candidate at the interview!
sir put less hope on ur interview invite, pray more and hold on tight 2ur connect if u have one. No be by interview, people wey no even apply for job 4 naija dey get apl, I doubt if this recruitment is any different.
@DanIduh is absolutely right abt approval for 350 to be selected 4rm 22k, NUC staffing 1:3 wotever na for paper they write am, reality and paper go always get difference 4dis obodo.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Amaa2019(m): 3:39am On Nov 05, 2021
DanIduh06:

Academic (GA)
What faculty/dept if I may ask, please. I need to contact my connect with right info.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DanIduh06: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Amaa2019:
What faculty/dept if I may ask, please. I need to contact my connect with right info.

Sorry, I can't say that.
I don't have his approval.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
After matric, wetin dy sup? Any recent call up or info?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Gafrik:
After matric, wetin dy sup? Any recent call up or info?
No information available to me my brother! Let's keep praying and hoping. With scanty number of students (less than 250) matriculated, definitely, they won't need many hands at the moment. Without doubt, they're many departments or faculties that may not take off this session, while they might have interviewed and put potential lecturers for such departments/faculties on standby. Same with many non-academic positions.
Someone familiar with public administration told me they seemed to have rushed and kickstarted the session so they could be integrated into the national budget under review.
Bottom line: let every applicant not put all his/her eggs in one basket but keep praying and trying. The door will open at God's time here or anywhere else!

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kefasjnr: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
This country only God can help a common man.this recruitment that seem to be transparent from the initial stage is like all hope has been lost bcoz is now a process of who knows who God help your children.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2022
kefasjnr:
This country only God can help a common man.this recruitment that seem to be transparent from the initial stage is like all hope has been lost bcoz is now a process of who knows who God help your children.

There's still hope
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Got an appointment with ave Maria university today.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Chomsky1967(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
kuchikau1:
Congratulations!!!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 2:07am On Feb 03, 2022
kuchikau1:

Big congratulations!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Gafrik:

Big congratulations!
thanks
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chomsky1967:

Congratulations!!!
thanks
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gafrik:

There's still hope

Why not!
The university is still young.
More students
More departments
MORE LECTURERS.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kefasjnr: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
kuchikau1:

Why not!
The university is still young.
More students
More departments
MORE LECTURERS.
But sir,are u aware that some where invited for interview on 18th December 2021.almost all are new applicant.they have abandoned what they process the started before.you either have someone there or u just forget they all thing.no hope for common man.the way things are moving there right now.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
kefasjnr:
But sir,are u aware that some where invited for interview on 18th December 2021.almost all are new applicant.they have abandoned what they process the started before.you either have someone there or u just forget they all thing.no hope for common man.the way things are moving there right now.
The truth is DAT tribal, trligoin and political fiends and family will dominate.
But I tell you the truth...even those tribal people and political friends and family that will be employed or already employed are academically qualified as YOU.
Academic seeks qualified personnel. And in this case. They appointed qualified TRIBAL AND POLIYCAL FRIENDSAND FAMILY.
BUT DO NOT GIVE UP AND DONT PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by kuchikau1: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
kefasjnr:
...I applied to many private university alongside fuhso. I currently lecture in one of them..
You know that they pay higher than federal and if you avoid sexual stuffs...you have job security.
No university fires an academic staff just like DAT.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
The House has been quite! Any news about FUHSO recruitment/employment?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Gafrik: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
We never hear o.

richgrp:
The House has been quite! Any news about FUHSO recruitment/employment?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Jemy2244: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys, here has been quiet,we need to update ourselves on any new development in FUHSO,well I heard they are sorting out things with the Federal Character commission and after that,they will start calling for appointment,.lets be hopeful and post any development we heard or know.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2022
That is what they told me when I went for follow-up in April. I don't know whether that waiting is for officers Level 8 and above because they are giving appointments, probably to junior cadres and special urgent needs. Let's keep hope alive and pray along!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by richgrp: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2022
I scored well over 70% in the CBT and was invited for the interview but yet to be given appointment. I was told they sent the list of those given appointment to FCC for approval certificate before they work on the second batch!
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Jemy2244: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
richgrp:
I scored well over 70% in the CBT and was invited for the interview but yet to be given appointment. I was told they sent the list of those given appointment to FCC for approval certificate before they work on the second batch!
Let's be hopeful,I pray from now till December we should be called for appointment.,let's keep here busy with the little information we have.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Jemy2244: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by jossy442: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Another screening for new intakes. It seems they are merging two sessions too.. let's hope this brings another recruitment

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Jemy2244: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2022
House,any info?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Jemy2244: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Good morning house, to those of us that went for interview last year December 20th it's 1yr already and we don't know what it going on, please any update ?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.