Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42031 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by dchem(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.

Well your submission lacks logic. I mean I can wake up in the morning and come and claim your house. The way you feel it's normal to buy or build a house is the same way it's normal for me to enter any house I like and call it my own. You have to respect my wish also. Everywhere nature as proved that like poles repel while unlike attracts. From magnet to animals and even charges. Even the reproductive organs are meant for one to enter the other. Infact 2 women can't continue life likewise 2 men. So please forgive me if I insist that they are actually cray.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by CodeTemplar: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

You that knows bible from genesis to wherever the bible ends now my question is why are this people 20,000 times richer than you'll probably ever be.
This is a serious question not a trick question
Because wealth can be acquired by dubious means and therefore a bad yardstick to gauge moral uprightness.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Shugargal:
Who cares of being born or not, I wish there was option of coming to this world or not, I would have been the happiest not to come to this evil world, but as per God knows it all, i'm here already so am full of gratitude.thanks for your input but never you force being straight to any of your siblings. As being gay is never my choice. I wish I was straight because being gay is not even easy, especially in this part of our world full of homophobias
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings dear. You're a good human being

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Satan blesses his own too. Infact he owns this world and gives his children his own to lure idiots like u. Corrupt politicians and thiefs are rich too. Does that make them great. Boy, I feel u are losing this.
You nonentities that are at the far end of everything in the world should know when to shut up and when to talk,tell me your achievements and contribution to the society
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
AlfaB:

Can you explain to us how it feels to be stupid?

When you have lost ur moral consciousness and justifications, you are stupid.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enskynelson:

Does this also include for instance, human having s*x with animals? How do we define choices to be respected and the ones not to be respected? Suicide is a crime. Why don't we also respect people's choice to take their lives? Where's the line that defines choices to be respected and the one not to be respected?

Nice one
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kennymessi79: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.
may God help you.. Av u not read in the Bible where GOD said a man should leave his father's house and clinch to his wife and the 2 be called husband and wife..did it say the man should clinch with another man and be called husband and husband.. wisdom is profitable to direct.. try and av small sense na.. let me ask u,, are you a product of man and man.. respect people's choice kill u dia
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Germi9:

now i will just HATE this Biden...
cant he talk about terrorism? Nigerians were behind him he should pay us back by fighting criminal elements in our country rather thank talking irritating stuffs
Fighting criminal elements in your country ? How ? Do you pay him tax ?

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
dchem:

Well your submission lacks logic. I mean I can wake up in the morning and come and claim your house. The way you feel it's normal to buy or build a house is the same way it's normal for me to enter any house I like and call it my own. You have to respect my wish also. Everywhere nature as proved that like poles repel while unlike attracts. From magnet to animals and even charges. Even the reproductive organs are meant for one to enter the other. Infact 2 women can't continue life likewise 2 men. So please forgive me if I insist that they are actually cray.

When you can type properly and coherently, perhaps I'll take you serious.

That being said, your logic is laughable and flawed.

How does the house analogy even correlate with the discuss at hand?

Have you heard of sexual orientation? You have lots of reading to do, stop blaming ASUU.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Because wealth can be acquired by dubious means and therefore a bad yardstick to gauge moral uprightness.
What good deeds have you done to improve the world because this gay people donate millions daily to the needy and volunteer for public service, what good thing to have you ever achieved that affects the world positively.
I'll tell you the answer.
NILL
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kilonshele101(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sibtygarr:
Such a fragile point to argue from, because gay is morally right on a personal perspective then it should not be judged by other people How does that sound logically stable to you.
There is a handful of other things I can mention that is morally upright to some strange people too.
Think of a point properly before you use it as the basis of an argument

Do you have a functional brain at all?

While trying to sound intelligent, you ended sounding super dumb.
You made a totally wrong assertion up there, saying that when something is accepted by the majority then it's morally right. I was pointing to you that there's no universal objective morality, moral terms are not universal, they are more of personal judgments than public common agreements, moral is more of individual judgment than societal judgment. Though our society, culture and religion shapes us in making our individual judgment.

The correct term to use in your assertion should be "Norms" or "normality" coz norms are the unwritten laws that is determined by the common behavior and judgment of the society.

Society determines the norms.
Individual determines the moral.

You can use the societal norms to judge and determine if something is normal or abnormal
Eg Having two heads is abnormal on earth because most of us have one head. Being a gay is abnormal in Nigeria coz most of us are straight

But You can't use your own morality as a standard to judge other people's morality because there is no universal objective morality.
What is morally right to you might be moral wrong to others because our individual judgement is different. Eg speaking with a very low voice is morally wrong to me because I believe if you're speaking with a low voice, you are certainly backbiting. But speaking with a very low voice is morally right to my sister because she hates drawing attention to herself.

Being a gay might be morally wrong to you because you see it as disgusting, but that doesn't make being a gay universally wrong, because an homosexual sees it as a means to express his sexual orientation and a means to satisfy his biological urge, hence being a gay is not wrong to him.

I repeat, you can't judge other people's morality with your own moral judgment. Morality is personal. Let that sink into your skull

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Armanipounds: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.

I love your assertions.... you were spot on!

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Germi9:

now i will just HATE this Biden...
cant he talk about terrorism? Nigerians were behind him he should pay us back by fighting criminal elements in our country rather thank talking irritating stuffs
See this entitled brat, what the fvck does your country have to do with the USA,no go beg buhari
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Israel07:

Jailed/Charged to court is not so much different.
P.S: Check ur manners it's toxic, this is just a mere convo.
Don't talk to me about my manners next time and there is a difference between the two don't misconstrue both.
Bye.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by sonofElElyon: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Not on the same fours. Abstinence is a whole lot different from perversion and depravity.

Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

You're dumb, and I don't converse with dumb fellows.

Someone with an argument should quote me please.

I doubt any sane person can argue with u right now because you've just let them down with your logic. Quite embarrassing.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Jay jay O.
Using their product has nothing to with their sexual orientation being okay with me or humanity. Will their father have them if he married a man? Never. They are endangering my specie(the human specie) because they cannot reproduce. Why do you think we have animal right activist? Because they are concerned about animals going extinct. Gays are waste of oxygen and satanic to humanity and God's design.

I thought you were smarter than this?

The last specie to ever worry about extinction is humans.

It's speculated that by year 2050, world population will stand at 10 billion.

Do you know the daily natality rate, or are you just spewing these hogwash out of your ass?

Improvement in health care and technology is already leading to explosive population around the world.

I blame ASUU sha
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

I doubt any sane person can argue with u right now because you've just let them down with your logic. Quite embarrassing.

I mean no disrespect sir, but your IQ is poor.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by justli: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet the American people majority of them don't see this as a problem you don't even know what is inside the executive order or the exact protections you are just blabbing about a baker.

Go and sit down America has better problems to deal with than same sex marriage

I totally agree, but I doubt Biden will agree with you, because for all they know nothing is more important now than lgbtq...

Little wonder lgbtq is the first issue he is attending to upon assuming office...these things mean more to these people than your small brain can comprehend...

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Cutiekatty: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
anastasius:
LGBT isn't your problem you Nigerians!!!!!!!!
Some of you have lesbians as mothers and gays as fathers but you won't know, yet you all act holier than thou. Gays are everywhere around you, you just don't know

We have more gays in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world, they hide because of discriminations and the law. Though their act disgust me, but we forget they are humans too with feelings. What they need is love,, protect and acceptance and please let stop this religious bully that we have become. #Let love lead #well done biden

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

You are actually a produce of that abomination?

You don't agree?

You're a Christian right? How was one family able to populate the world?

Secondly, in some cultures, incest is actually a norm.

Why are you guys slow?

Sure. At that time incest was necessary. It's no longer necessary now. The world is populated. God put a stop to it. It's a pity he was really mad at your Sodom an Gomarah and destroyed it. Poor things he never gave them a chance. Was that where your ancestors came from?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Sure. At that time incest was necessary. It's no longer necessary now. The world is populated. God put a stop to it. It's a pity he was really mad at your Sodom an Gomarah and destroyed it. Poor things he never gave them a chance. Was that where your ancestors came from?

You don't even know your Bible. It's a shame!

It was necessary then, but not necessary now?

Funny!

The fact remains that you're a product of incest.

Now take that to the bank and cash it out.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

You nonentities that are at the far end of everything in the world should know when to shut up and when to talk,tell me your achievements and contribution to the society
Not until you tell me yours first. Tell me how gays like u have touched lives.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nice work!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by zoedew: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Right to live unnaturally. I mean where a supposedly sane man refers to another man as his Husband! Biddini will continue from where Hussaini stopped the other time! By the time is all over America will be well on its way to a free fall and they’ll serve societies abnormal lifestyles are not seen as normal!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
zoedew:
Right to live unnaturally. I mean where a supposedly sane man refers to another man as his Husband! Biddini will continue from where Hussaini stopped the other time! By the time is all over America will be well on its way to a free fall and they’ll serve societies abnormal lifestyles are not seen as normal!

The same way backward folks like you believed that twins are an abomination until Mary Mitchell Slessor put a stop to it.

Think about it!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

There are lots of folk who will disagree with you.

In fact, they believe that the black race is till far below the evolution chain.

The reason you're daft is because of your lack of research, or urge for knowledge.

I should name one animal? Gay Pigeons.

What criteria is used to label a thing abominable? And how do you know what nature intends?

Lastly, procreation is secondary. Perhaps gays is nature's way of fighting overpopulation caused by you viruses.

Nature is smart, cause the earth is already on a brick of collapse.

Since there isn't much wars to reduce population, maybe this could be it lipsrsealed

You sound intelligent but the thing is it has been corrupted. The ideology you're operating on stands on falsehood. Tell those people you run errands for that evolution never occurred and the black race are not in any lower part of the evolution chain. If science can bring up funny stories about humans from apes, I'm not surprised that diabolic scientists won't cook up stories about gay penguins just to support your homosexual ideologies and make people like u happy
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Hope it's also applicable to straight people who practice the act too?

U can't be straight and do that,if u are straight, u like only the opposite sex.
Even bisexuals are not called straight,since they like both sexes.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

You don't even know your Bible. It's a shame!

It was necessary then, but not necessary now?

Funny!

The fact remains that you're a product of incest.

Now take that to the bank and cash it out.

Trying to create for yourself an illusion that you're smart. Mr abomination.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

You sound intelligent but the thing is it has been corrupted. The ideology you're operating on stands on falsehood. Tell those people you run errands for that evolution never occurred and the black race are not in any lower part of the evolution chain. If science can bring up funny stories about humans from apes, I'm not surprised that diabolic scientists won't cook up stories about gay penguins just to support your homosexual ideologies and make people like u happy

If you believe that their is a magic paradise where you'll go to when you die...

If you believe that a donkey once talked...

If you believe that a virgin gave birth...

It means you've been utterly brainwashed and indoctrinated.

As for evolution, there are lots of substantial evidence, compared to the fairytale of a religion you operate with.

I don't work with faith, I work with facts.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kilonshele101(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Jay jay O.
Using their product has nothing to with their sexual orientation being okay with me or humanity. Will their father have them if he married a man? Never. They are endangering my specie(the human specie) because they cannot reproduce. Why do you think we have animal right activist? Because they are concerned about animals going extinct. Gays are waste of oxygen and satanic to humanity and God's design.

Mr

Gays are not endangering your specie, it's people like you that are endangering your specie.

Homosexuality is biological, and it's a genetic alternation, there is a code for it in the DNA.

Every gay has a dominant homosexual trait in him.

If you force a gay to marry a woman, then they have a baby.

The baby will automatically have an homosexual trait in him.

They more you people force them to marry opposite sex, the more they transfer the trait to their children , and the more gays we have in the coming future.

It's going to get to a stage (many years to come) when every human is going to have the trait In him as transferred to him.

The only way to stop that genetic transfer and procreation is to allow them to marry each other.

Simple
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

I mean no disrespect sir, but your IQ is poor.

Yes, I know. Your Mumu quotient is high!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.